START Social Engineering = EASY MONEY! (Insane leak) How to get ALMOST ANYTHING for free! (BROKE MFS GTFIH) (NEVER BEFORE DISCUSSED ON THIS FORUM)

Looksblaxx

Looksblaxx

Iron
Are you broke asf?

Are you a minor who can't get a job?

Are you too retarded to get hired anywhere?

Then this thread is for you!

I'm sure that you're all sick of being broke. That's why you're on the moneymaxing subforum. I don't blame you. Who wants to be broke? No one! Today, I will explain how you can obtain almost everything for free. With this guide, you can then 1. use the stuff for yourself (if you're obtaining looksmaxxing items or whatever) or 2. resell it at FULL PRICE for a 100% profit!!! For this example, I'm gonna use something that you can easily benefit from or sell to others; Bose headphones.

I don't really do this anymore but I've obtained
- A brand new Nintendo Switch
- Bose NC 700 headphones
- 3 PowerA controllers
- Computer mice
- Clothes
- Books
- Food
- Supplements (PROTEIN, PRE, AND CREATINE FOR ALL YOU GYMCELS)
- Like $50 worth of stuff from Temu
What you will need:
- A brain
- An electronic device
- Social skills (probably the hardest for .org users)
- The ability to play an act over the phone

- Alright. This is the fun part. For this example. We're gonna be using headphones for this example but this will basically work for any product.

STEP ONE: Research the replacement/refund policy for your desired product and company.
I wanted a pair of Bose headphones and settled on the Bose NC 700. The website is not very clear on what their policy is for lost packages, but don't worry, I did this one myself and can personally confirm that they will replace a lost return package (THIS IS IMPORTANT). 9/10 times this is the case, but for some companies, it may not be, and you shouldn't waste your time on these.

You also wanna look into the flaws that are common with the product: If it's electronic, an easy flaw to lie about is to say "it won't turn on" or something. If it's like, a supplement or something, it may smell bad and taste bad or contain mold. Just look into common flaws.

STEP TWO: Obtain a serial number for your product.

You will (probably) need this. The easiest way to do this is to just pay someone. I do it for $5 on any product and on the right forums you will find many others who do so as well. However, it is fairly easy to do by yourself. You can just go on eBay/amazon/craigslist/FB marketplace and look for used products with the serial numbers visible. After that, you can check to make sure it's legit and still under warranty.

STEP THREE: Ring up the company from which to wish to obtain something.

Now this is where the magic happens. You're gonna call up the customer service division of the company and talk to them about your product. You are basically going to pretend to own it. Greet the worker, and act polite, but not too polite. You're gonna say your product has issues. In the case of Bose, I'll say "my headphones aren't turning on."

They will most likely ask you for the serial number of the product. Give it to them.

They are going to ask you to troubleshoot the product. Pretend you are doing what they ask.

Go through the whole rigamarole. After this, they'll give you one of 2 options. One; They'll replace it right away. Two; you'll need to ship back your product (Much more likely)

But you don't have your product. What do you do now? DON'T STOP READING

STEP FOUR: Enact the plan

This is the hardest part. You're going to want to pretend to send the product back to the company. How do you do this? I run a service where I do this for cheap (pm me) if you're interested, but you can find many who offer the same on different forums. You can also learn how but I'd rather not describe that here. The absolute easiest way that probably works like 70% of the time is to take the return label they'll give you and send back an empty package. There are more secret methods, of course, that people (cough cough me and other internet users) will sell that are generally more successful.

After you send the EMPTY package back, you'll simply need to wait 2 weeks.

After that, ring them up and say you never got your replacement, and the company will just do a little investigation and send you a new one.

Boom, your product will arrive and you'll get it free of charge! You're free to use it (like I did with my headphones) or sell it.

Hope ya'll enjoy this guide and your new shit. PM me if you're interested in a more in-depth guide for more specific products ;)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, 4bhii, efidescontinuado and 9 others
IMG 6668

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skull Issue, romm2el, efidescontinuado and 11 others
Average Blackcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593, Skull Issue, romm2el and 5 others
People got busted for this shit, wouldn't recommend.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, lowiqNormie, Kristin and 1 other person
this sounds like an AlphaDestiny tier guide

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue
the avg 9 to 5 is more profitable than this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, Petsmart, AngryShortMale and 5 others
Are you broke asf?

Are you a minor who can't get a job?

Are you too retarded to get hired anywhere?

Then this thread is for you!

I'm sure that you're all sick of being broke. That's why you're on the moneymaxing subforum. I don't blame you. Who wants to be broke? No one! Today, I will explain how you can obtain almost everything for free. With this guide, you can then 1. use the stuff for yourself (if you're obtaining looksmaxxing items or whatever) or 2. resell it at FULL PRICE for a 100% profit!!! For this example, I'm gonna use something that you can easily benefit from or sell to others; Bose headphones.

I don't really do this anymore but I've obtained
- A brand new Nintendo Switch
- Bose NC 700 headphones
- 3 PowerA controllers
- Computer mice
- Clothes
- Books
- Food
- Supplements (PROTEIN, PRE, AND CREATINE FOR ALL YOU GYMCELS)
- Like $50 worth of stuff from Temu
What you will need:
- A brain
- An electronic device
- Social skills (probably the hardest for .org users)
- The ability to play an act over the phone

- Alright. This is the fun part. For this example. We're gonna be using headphones for this example but this will basically work for any product.

STEP ONE: Research the replacement/refund policy for your desired product and company.
I wanted a pair of Bose headphones and settled on the Bose NC 700. The website is not very clear on what their policy is for lost packages, but don't worry, I did this one myself and can personally confirm that they will replace a lost return package (THIS IS IMPORTANT). 9/10 times this is the case, but for some companies, it may not be, and you shouldn't waste your time on these.

You also wanna look into the flaws that are common with the product: If it's electronic, an easy flaw to lie about is to say "it won't turn on" or something. If it's like, a supplement or something, it may smell bad and taste bad or contain mold. Just look into common flaws.

STEP TWO: Obtain a serial number for your product.

You will (probably) need this. The easiest way to do this is to just pay someone. I do it for $5 on any product and on the right forums you will find many others who do so as well. However, it is fairly easy to do by yourself. You can just go on eBay/amazon/craigslist/FB marketplace and look for used products with the serial numbers visible. After that, you can check to make sure it's legit and still under warranty.

STEP THREE: Ring up the company from which to wish to obtain something.

Now this is where the magic happens. You're gonna call up the customer service division of the company and talk to them about your product. You are basically going to pretend to own it. Greet the worker, and act polite, but not too polite. You're gonna say your product has issues. In the case of Bose, I'll say "my headphones aren't turning on."

They will most likely ask you for the serial number of the product. Give it to them.

They are going to ask you to troubleshoot the product. Pretend you are doing what they ask.

Go through the whole rigamarole. After this, they'll give you one of 2 options. One; They'll replace it right away. Two; you'll need to ship back your product (Much more likely)

But you don't have your product. What do you do now? DON'T STOP READING

STEP FOUR: Enact the plan

This is the hardest part. You're going to want to pretend to send the product back to the company. How do you do this? I run a service where I do this for cheap (pm me) if you're interested, but you can find many who offer the same on different forums. You can also learn how but I'd rather not describe that here. The absolute easiest way that probably works like 70% of the time is to take the return label they'll give you and send back an empty package. There are more secret methods, of course, that people (cough cough me and other internet users) will sell that are generally more successful.

After you send the EMPTY package back, you'll simply need to wait 2 weeks.

After that, ring them up and say you never got your replacement, and the company will just do a little investigation and send you a new one.

Boom, your product will arrive and you'll get it free of charge! You're free to use it (like I did with my headphones) or sell it.

Hope ya'll enjoy this guide and your new shit. PM me if you're interested in a more in-depth guide for more specific products ;)
This isnt social engineering fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Sounds like a scam a 3rd worlder from the slums of mumbai would do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and 9cel