start sp3lling + mewing if you have lower back pain

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
sp3lling=doing chin tucks 24/7
sp3lling: https://looksmax.org/threads/introducing-sp3lling-my-own-personal-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/

mewing: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-realists-guide-to-mewing-how-to-do-it-and-what-to-expect.126398/

do this and back pain will go from moderate to very mild and won't bother you anymore, at least it did for me.

R

everyone should be doing this in my opinion because it has other benefits I won't list in this post

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CT03 and thecel
Just hard mew and chin tuck bro

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
Mew, chew 24/7

does sp3lling fix slip disc bro

does sp3lling fix slip disc bro
I'm not a doctor, probably not, I've had pain specifically on my left side, particularly on the top left butt cheek

my guy this is nothing new and jfl at u naming it after urself

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
my guy this is nothing new and jfl at u naming it after urself
my guy proper tongue posture is nothing new and jfl at u naming it after urself

How the fuck

if anything just work on your core man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
So what just spam sit ups and stomach crunches?
it's important for supporting the spine, if you have a bad back I'm not sure if you should be going into crunches but there are plenty of exercises google is free
the older you get the more you will hear people complain about back pain which shouldn't be common for young adults but most people spend most of the week wageslaving in shitty office chairs

nah i don't like doing exercises
but you're willing to tuck your chin all day? lol

• JFL
it's important for supporting the spine, if you have a bad back I'm not sure if you should be going into crunches but there are plenty of exercises google is free
the older you get the more you will hear people complain about back pain which shouldn't be common for young adults but most people spend most of the week wageslaving in shitty office chairs

but you're willing to tuck your chin all day? lol
i've done it continuously for 2 weeks, it's easy as fuck, start sp3lling and you won't complain bout back pain when you're 50-60

• +1