Started my DNP cycle while on semaglutide, will post updates ITT

apocalypse

apocalypse

Semaglutide
I've been on 2.4mg/week for 5 weeks, took me from 110.2kg to 103.4kg already. Most potent appetite suppresant there is by far that makes you very rarely get hungry and when you do get hungry you feel full with a bare minimal amount of food. If you are leanmaxxing without injecting sema you are literally retarded.
Sema

DNP
Most of you are familiar with this. I'll be running 400mg for two weeks (it remains to be seen if my DNP is legit or fake kek). I've done a couple cycles before but they didn't work out because of appetite spikes counteracting the TDEE increase from DNP. I'm hoping semaglutide will eliminate those appetite spikes and allow DNP to increase my TDEE while still subsiting on sub 1200kcal a day.

Expectations
I'm 103.4kg now, hoping to be sub 100 by the end. Will rope if not sub 102 but I doubt that's going to happen.

@wew.lad

• +1
Reactions: wew.lad and .👽.
Unles you are a bodybuilder, and you are just probably a lazy obese fuck, the best way to lose fat is just by doing cardio and lifting, i eat 4k5 calories a day and i have full abs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek, callisto, mfk and 2 others
Unles you are a bodybuilder, and you are just probably a lazy obese fuck, the best way to lose fat is just by doing cardio and lifting, i eat 4k5 calories a day and i have full abs.
>do it the slow and hard way when you can do it the fast and easy way
mirin iq
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have some discipline JFC on 400mg your tdee would probably be nearly 6k

What are you going to do once you gain the weight back?
My TDEE will be 4k max, 400mg isn't that much.
I would rope before gaining it back, that's already happened to me once and I've learned my lesson.
Are you the same guy who bullied me on lookism for the same reasons? Give it a fkn rest

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
>do it the slow and hard way when you can do it the fast and easy way
mirin iq

My TDEE will be 4k max, 400mg isn't that much.
I would rope before gaining it back, that's already happened to me once and I've learned my lesson.
Are you the same guy who bullied me on lookism for the same reasons? Give it a fkn rest
You will gain all the fat back fatso, the fast way.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 4614
Good thread boyo. Thanks for the ideas.

Im confident you said the same thing before your other DNP cycles. Why won’t you gain it back?
The DNP cycle didn't lose me any weight that I could then gain back so it's a completely different situation.
Because you will magically find discipline with diet that you have never had before?
Not magically
I will start the "smart" natty habits when I'm already lean. It will be no easier or harder than it would be to start it now except I'm not losing months to a whole year to get to a decent body fat% when I'm already oldcel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 4614
OP will die of heatstroke in 2 weeks and we will never get an update

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Alright I won't update if everyone is going to drag me down. This isn't the response I was expecting on here. R*ddit could have told me to eat in a 300kcal deficit and exercise.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and AlexBrown84
Dude get some metformin to reduce your fucked up insulin resistance. Hop on Keto or Carnivore. Train for strenght now or once you are low on weight but dont expect any gains, wait with exercise while you take dnp. Or take cardarine and start a cardio routine. And always eat proteins in case you get bloodsugar related cravings. Dont need any other appetite reducer, nature gave it to you. Dont die.

Based and dnp-pilled. Best drug for losing weight

110kg :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
how did you even get to that point

How did it go? Thinking about taking it

Alright I won't update if everyone is going to drag me down. This isn't the response I was expecting on here. R*ddit could have told me to eat in a 300kcal deficit and exercise.

Nah, ignore them people want to hear your update.
DNP sounds like a quick way to get the results you need.
Might consider trying 250mg and see how it goes.

I'm 85kg now at 6'5, fuck you haters :feelshah:
How did it go? Thinking about taking it
Nah, ignore them people want to hear your update.
DNP sounds like a quick way to get the results you need.
Might consider trying 250mg and see how it goes.
DNP is dogshit for me personally. It would just spike my appetite sky high and it would even overpower 2.4mg semaglutide and still make me over eat. Your results may vary but for me semaglutide alone is the best by far (possibly with some stims added to keep energy up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and AlexBrown84
I'm 85kg now at 6'5, fuck you haters :feelshah:

DNP is dogshit for me personally. It would just spike my appetite sky high and it would even overpower 2.4mg semaglutide and still make me over eat. Your results may vary but for me semaglutide alone is the best by far (possibly with some stims added to keep energy up.
Too late already bought 325mg. Will take eod for a week and maybe 2

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah by all means give it a go, it works for many ppl
No sides on sema? I take it but ppl fearmonger it a lot. Blabla its for diabetic and u will get it. Its such a too real to be drug

No sides on sema? I take it but ppl fearmonger it a lot. Blabla its for diabetic and u will get it. Its such a too real to be drug
I got no sides personally but I know some sickness during the adjustment period is common
I'm not aware of much fearmongering tbh, Derek from More Plates More Dates has covered it in detail and found no reason to not take it basically, it's very safe
I really think it's the holy grail of weight loss, and because it's new ppl just haven't caught onto it yet

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Too late already bought 325mg. Will take eod for a week and maybe 2
325mg of semaglutatide? Doesn't that literally cost like $15k? Where did you get it?