started my testosterone blast

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
no side effects besides exploding muscles and a rape tier sex drive

blood pressure still under 120
no acne (slightly oilier skin but not by much)
no balding or shedding
hematocrit still in range (granted at the high end)

Insane how good my genetics are for tolerating steroids. And yeah it takes time to kick in, but I frontloaded a gram week 1, 750mg on week 2, and I'll start 500mg on week 3 so no.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710, Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person

no balding or shedding

Insane how good my genetics are for tolerating steroids. And yeah it takes time to kick in, but I frontloaded a gram week 1 and am now on week 2 injecting 750mg (I'll start 500mg on week 3) so no.
Norethandrolone

Norethandrolone
I was actually reading about nilevar some time ago. I'm not interested in 19-nors at this moment in time. Too many side effects. I'll do straight test and test/primo for my first couple blasts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I was actually reading about nilevar some time ago. I'm not interested in 19-nors at this moment in time.
Try my bathwater. Contains true pure teststrone comes with sweat as well. +3 inches to height and dick + david laid physique with no side effects.

Try my bathwater. Contains true pure teststrone comes with sweat as well. +3 inches to height and dick + david laid physique with no side effects.
No thank you sir.

• +1
No thank you sir.
Ezgif 5 7940c7c786

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457

no balding or shedding

Insane how good my genetics are for tolerating steroids. And yeah it takes time to kick in, but I frontloaded a gram week 1, 750mg on week 2, and I'll start 500mg on week 3 so no.
What’s hematocrit? What’s ur full stack?

I wanna roid at 500mg I’m gonna take fin soon and start on it what should I test?

I wanna roid at 500mg I’m gonna take fin soon and start on it what should I test?
Why fin? Do you think you are susceptible to balding?

• +1
Why fin? Do you think you are susceptible to balding?
My dad started norwooding at 50 he is Norwood 2 with some thinning. I refuse to take any risk I don’t care about my dick hair is life and I don’t believe in the sides anyways

My dad started norwooding at 50 he is Norwood 2 with some thinning. I refuse to take any risk I don’t care about my dick hair is life and I don’t believe in the sides anyways
my father is extremely bald and I seem to be impervious to balding, the most consequential genes for balding are on the X chromosome which you get from your mother

• +1
my father is extremely bald and I seem to be impervious to balding, the most consequential genes for balding are on the X chromosome which you get from your mother
I wanna take fin just in case tho hair is everything

no balding or shedding

Tiny testicles? Small balls?

Remember to take progesterone with test