starting a experiment with vitamin k2

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
i will take before and after pics in the same ligthing starting tomorrow
basically im going to supplement with vitamine k2 mk-4 and plus bonemashing my zygos and chin
probably going to do this for 2 months or so
male 16 186cm currently wearing braces so that might stunt things but idk
is there anything i should focus on while taking the supplements so i can benefit more?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, AspiringChad, Lorsss and 1 other person
isnt bonemashing gona result in ur face skin aging faster?

isnt bonemashing gona result in ur face skin aging faster?
I dont know boxers have super strong brow ridges and most of them have strong zygos

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
u will lose collagen faster.
Guess im going to take collagen supplements? Idk its just a lil experiment for 2 months i guess but im not worried about aging skin as there are alot of ways of getting rid of jt

I'm assuming you're already mewing?

I'm assuming you're already mewing?
yea im mewing for about 4 months already got some chad results im pretty happy with my jaw only problem is my zygos and thats it. if i had higher zygos i would have hollow cheeks and everything thats how wide my jaw got

Keep us updated sexy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I dont know boxers have super strong brow ridges and most of them have strong zygos
well just remember that correlation isn't equal to causation. My guess would be that it's much more likely that the people who succeed in boxing, do so because they were born with naturally high testosterone, and the zygos and brow ridge are a result of the high testosterone level, more than it's a result of them occasionally getting punched around a bit.

Be careful though with the bonesmashing. You could cause some damage

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
been on k2 ans d3 for a few montha now. not bonesmashing. no noticable effects for me sadly

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
lol
people dose 75mgs a day to notice anything
didnt really know the dosages of it tbh just went woth what was on what i bought since i knew 300iu d3 is a goos amount and i thougvt the k2 would be the same. guess not

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
didnt really know the dosages of it tbh just went woth what was on what i bought since i knew 300iu d3 is a goos amount and i thougvt the k2 would be the same. guess not
Yeah, make sure it is mk4 type btw.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
With some bone smashing you will look like O Pry

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake

I will leave this here for guys who are interested
those before-after photos are probably fake. Why aren't there other people who showed their mk4/mk7 transformation?
With some bone smashing you will look like O Pry

this man needs euthanasia

Any results OP?