im not erik-jon jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Akhi
Another day another bluepill cope

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Send
A lot of you are gonna think this is a LARP but whatever

I was speaking to some foid I slayed a few years ago. She is probably the biggest fogger from my slay count

5'10 green eyed stacylite-stacy. I can send her pic through PM if anyone is interested

Anyway, she was telling me about a new FWB that she has, so I asked how they met

Apparently she was at the train station waiting for her train home after work

As the train approached, she locked eyes with some guy, who then approached her immediately

He invited her for a drink right there and then. So she didn't get on the train and instead went to a bar with this guy. Apparently they didn't even drink alcohol, just water. Once finished she went over to his house and fucked him

Completely sober

By this point I had to stop and ask her to show me a pic of this guy. I wanted to know who this utter fucking chad is that he can just approach a girl like this and have her in his bed 2 hours later while completely sober in broad daylight

He was an average height, ethnic looking Albanian dog with NW2 hairline, non gymcelled

View attachment 2425227

I legit couldn't believe my eyes. I wish I had saved the pic

How can a man of that caliber pull this off? Literally how?

Maybe @New Poster was right all along

How can I ask her to send me his pic again without looking like a freak. I wanna post it on here so bad

[/spoile
Send pics of her in PM

You just heard of one successful cold approach and think it's the only way jfl. Have you not seen the countless videos of women just batting off subchads approaching them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, SEPRAY, fogdart and 2 others
You just heard of one successful cold approach and think it's the only way jfl. Have you not seen the countless videos of women just batting off subchads approaching them
jfl if you think OP is being sincere

he wants to fool lurkers and users into approaching girls by giving them false hope, only for them to be blackpilled after all of their cold approaches fail. users like this are steps ahead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and efidescontinuado
What a whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 32410 and Krakowski

I was speaking to some foid I slayed a few years ago. She is probably the biggest fogger from my slay count

5'10 green eyed stacylite-stacy. I can send her pic through PM if anyone is interested

Anyway, she was telling me about a new FWB that she has, so I asked how they met

As the train approached, she locked eyes with some guy, who then approached her immediately

He invited her for a drink right there and then. So she didn't get on the train and instead went to a bar with this guy. Apparently they didn't even drink alcohol, just water. Once finished she went over to his house and fucked him

Completely sober

By this point I had to stop and ask her to show me a pic of this guy. I wanted to know who this utter fucking chad is that he can just approach a girl like this and have her in his bed 2 hours later while completely sober in broad daylight

He was an average height, ethnic looking Albanian dog with NW2 hairline, non gymcelled

View attachment 2425227

How can I ask her to send me his pic again without looking like a freak. I wanna post it on here so bad
Pm me both. Mirin low inhib

jfl if you think OP is being sincere

he wants to fool lurkers and users into approaching girls by giving them false hope, only for them to be blackpilled after all of their cold approaches fail. users like this are steps ahead
If that was true he would ve included the pics of the rat in op , even if he s lying what he said is not far fetched from reality .
NObody thinks this thread is a substitute to looksmaxxing.

NT+low inhib pill always comes to collect

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
tbh this is just the case of right time right place. I remember when I was 18 on holiday with my family and went into a bar and a stacylite gymmaxed woman on her own walked in and just legit kept staring at me. I was intimidated like absurdist so didn’t look until my family member when ‘stop looking at him’ jokingly to which she laughed and came over and sat next to me. Then she just said ‘do you want a drink?’ I said
‘No I’ve got one’
‘It’s really loud here to talk’ so I said
‘I’m staying round the corner at a hotel’
She said ok straight away, as soon as we left she started groping my butt etc and told me she was here for 2 days for a friends ‘wedding’ on her own.

We got to the hotel, got to the elevator looked at each other and started making out, got to my room and I said ‘protection?’ She said ‘no, I’ll just go the doctors in the morning, I want it raw’
Gave me the best head of my life and best sex too.

Asked me to meet her the next day after we fucked and said I could fuck her in the ass but I didn’t meet jfl.

Honestly I never thought that could happen unless you were Chad and I’m not at all, it’s just right time right place.

Last edited:
tbh this is just the case of right time right place. I remember when I was 18 on holiday with my family and went into a bar and a stacylite gymmaxed woman on her own walked in and just legit kept staring at me. I was intimidated like absurdist so didn’t look until my family member when ‘stop looking at him’ jokingly to which she laughed and came over and sat next to me. Then she just said ‘do you want a drink?’ I said
‘No I’ve got one’
‘It’s really loud here to talk’ so I said
‘I’m staying round the corner at a hotel’
She said ok straight away, as soon as we left she started groping my butt etc and told me she was here for 2 days for a friends ‘wedding’ on her own.

We got to the hotel, got to the elevator looked at each other and started making out, got to my room and I said ‘protection?’ She said ‘no, I’ll just go the doctors in the morning, I want it raw’
Gave me the best head of my life and best sex too.

Asked me to meet her the next day after we fucked and said I could fuck her in the ass but I didn’t meet jfl.

Honestly I never thought that could happen unless you were Chad and I’m not at all, it’s just right time right place.
What ethnicity was she and what country was she from?

Also can you pm me what you look like?

Can I see you and the girl in dms?

Holy fuck

Is the second guy OP or the train guy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 33150

Completely sober

View attachment 2425227

Yenno what. My cousin who is 5’10 and 4/10 in the face does the same thing. I have seen him slay hot Brazilians and mullatas I’m still in shock he Unironically was the reason why I didn’t belive the blackpill for 3 years. When this ugly nigga lived with me I saw shit that would make most guys here rage (esp those who hate blacks cos this guy was running bbc game). So I relate I know the rage inside of you

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Yenno what. My cousin who is 5’10 and 4/10 in the face does the same thing. I have seen him slay hot Brazilians and mullatas I’m still in shock he Unironically was the reason why I didn’t belive the blackpill for 3 years. When this ugly nigga lived with me I saw shit that would make most guys here rage (esp those who hate blacks cos this guy was running bbc game). So I relate I know the rage inside of you
whether or not someone is successful with women is scripted by the Jews when they write your life script

just how Elliot Rodger‘s father was scripted to be the father of a killer virgin

6B637FB8 D196 433F B952 569CC04D5729

everyone is a character playing a role on the world stage that is scripted and controlled by the Jews.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and PrinceLuenLeoncur
whether or not someone is successful with women or not is scripted by the Jews when they write your life script

just how Elliot Rodger‘s father was scripted to be the father of a killer virgin

View attachment 2428017

everyone is a character playing a role on the world stage that is scripted and controlled by the Jews.
The Jews didn’t know what to do with me. In school I was loved even voted most likely to bust the most cheeks and have kids the earliest. If only they saw me now and how I ended up being incel after school. Never thought I’d be an incel I used to laugh at these niggas 0 sympathy. But now I am one. Worst part is cos I don’t look like shit people assume im meming when I say it’s impossible to get a GF when idiots ask me.

Most annoying thing is when stupid whores ask “why haven’t you got a GF” like what kind of question is that? God I hate women. Now ethnics won’t leave me alone asking “you’re 24 where’s your gf where’s your wife” they don’t know it’s IMPOSSIBLE

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Completely sober

View attachment 2425227

Can you pm the girl?

Completely sober

View attachment 2425227

Approaching is legit. You just need to know how to do it.

Most guys that try and approach look like they are about to shit themselves out of fear.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, infini, Chadeep and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini, AscendingHero, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Probably big dick

Dickpill reigns supreme

it's not like cold day approaching is useless or not working
but the uglier you are, the more it resembles roulette
just pure amount of luck, right place right time

now imagine being tall, handsome, charismatic doing this shit

I've seen the biggest subhumans slay but we all know if a better looking guy with the same game would stand around the corner, the subhuman would lose his opportunities immediately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Sometime foids want to fuck the most ethnic looking guy for sake of trying something different, he simply got lucky

@Ai Impact t50 ethnic slayers can approach stacies on the street and instantly fuck while nordcucks have to take her out on a yacht date and she expects him to be some wealthy fucker who pays for everything to even consider having sex with him

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Pm me the girl. And I’m starting to agree with you. I felt last nights out was an improvement but my social game is so shit and it is hard to keep the ball going whilst also both drunk and trying to make sense / hear and prevent cockblocks etc.

Just read this and shared my thoughts:
we'll never improve if we approach this thing like it an exam. BE CAREFREE AND HAVE FUN DAMN IT.
Girls have builtin insecurity detectors

@Ai Impact t50 ethnic slayers can approach stacies on the street and instantly fuck while nordcucks have to take her out on a yacht date and she expects him to be some wealthy fucker who pays for everything to even consider having sex with him
they don't have princelike expectations from ethnics. They just treat ethnic slayers like fucktoys. And vice versa. Everybody goes home happy
'cept me. :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
lowinhibpill.

in other words. Personalitypill.

honestly we "pillers" keep jumping from one extreme to another.
looks and personality both matter, a lot.

one of my friends is 6,2 no recession, good facial features.
But due to giga social autism and cowardice, he told me he cant even remember the last time he spoke to a girl.

we'll never improve if we approach this thing like it an exam. BE CAREFREE AND HAVE FUN DAMN IT.
Girls have builtin insecurity detectors
Time is not on my side.

lowinhibpill.

in other words. Personalitypill.

honestly we "pillers" keep jumping from one extreme to another.
looks and personality both matter, a lot.

one of my friends is 6,2 no recession, good facial features.
But due to giga social autism and cowardice, he told me he cant even remember the last time he spoke to a girl.
You solved his issue “autism” women despise non NTness as much as they do ugliness make no mistake

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
She already deemed his approach acceptable. As an incel, our approach is never acceptable.

Fkkk this forces me to go sarge once again

She already deemed his approach acceptable. As an incel, our approach is never acceptable.
facts.
There are no unattractive behaviours, just unattractive people and this is the core of blackpill.
Anybody can verify this fact by Larping on online dating apps.

facts.
There are no unattractive behaviours, just unattractive people and this is the core of blackpill.
Anybody can verify this fact by Larping on online dating apps.
But in ordet to be attractive to some women, it doesn't require Chad tier looks.

But in ordet to be attractive to some women, it doesn't require Chad tier looks.
yes but i need a visible Jaw man.
The bare minimum for me is jaw surgery and rhino. I can live with ignoring other hardmaxxes including LL [i'm 5,7]. But the deformed shape, and massive size of my nose, the state of muh jaw are ropefuel.

Actually LL might be required too if I intend to stay in the U.K . Guys are tall here. I went back to school collect my gcse and a level certs, and got brutally heightmogged, facemogged, existencemogged the whole walk,. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back