PUA Cold Approaching Is Fundamentally Flawed

insta game is legit and somewhat "safe" but you'll have to grind a lot more girls. Now I only use it to supplement my day game cuz I need to force myself to stop being a pussy.

I've got about 8 dates from instagram. More or less 350 to 400 "approaches". Got 1 fuckbuddy for a while, have been hooking up with another one recently.

It's also like a russian roulette. You never know, 2 out of these dates were somewhat "catfishes" and the girls were nothing like in the photos
how do u approach on IG?

how do u approach on IG?
I basically mass DM girls with some generic line like "Hey I just saw your profile and thought you were cute, had to come and say hi. What's up?"

I recommend not dm more than 20 girls every 3 or 4 hours otherwise instagram will block you temporarily.

Make sure you have your best pic as a pfp. I restrict the girl I hit on so I don't end up hitting on the same girl again

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, arkaniacl and Deleted member 17244
I basically mass DM girls with some generic line like "Hey I just saw your profile and thought you were cute, had to come and say hi. What's up?"

I recommend not dm more than 20 girls every 3 or 4 hours otherwise instagram will block you temporarily.

Make sure you have your best pic as a pfp. I restrict the girl I hit on so I don't end up hitting on the same girl again
thanks for your effort. To me, IGmaxxing and PUA on insta is far more reasonable rather than making yourself a clown in front of girls on the street

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
@Tenshi furthermore, you are gigamanlet so that's really failo in PUA game where your look and height play a role. In online dating only look matters

pua only works for chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
thanks for your effort. To me, IGmaxxing and PUA on insta is far more reasonable rather than making yourself a clown in front of girls on the street
going for child's play also means you'll be getting less results. Doing this irl is brutal, but pays off. But girls rarely will do make fun of you or say anything. Most of them are just as nervous having a stranger striking up a convo out of nowhere.

Also, I can't stand being a pussy. I absolute hate when I can't go talk to a girl I've found attractive, I feel like the biggest pussy ever and my day is ruined.

@Tenshi furthermore, you are gigamanlet so that's really failo in PUA game where your look and height play a role. In online dating only look matters
you'll still have to meet them and they will see if you're a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and eduardkoopman

How do you find the girls to DM? I tried getting leads from tinder profiles, but there must be a better way

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
How do you find the girls to DM? I tried getting leads from tinder profiles, but there must be a better way
pages related to school/uni (sorority idk), or some popular restaurant/shop in the city. Plenty of girls follow these pages.

I don't do that in ages now so no idea if it's working.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
3. If you're a truecel and not NT, nothing will work.

Col approach worked for me. I’m a 5'5" 2/10 spergAsian.

how much did john anthony lifestyle pay you to say that

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and thecel
Many subhumans are miserable with their lack of romantic success and consequently start searching "how to get a girlfriend" on Youtube.
Through these searches, they will come across PUA, specifically "cold approaching" on the street or anywhere in the general public.

The Irony: The most romantically challenged men are immersing themselves in the most difficult practice of getting women.

View attachment 137264
A naive pua student thinking that even though girls he interacts with regularly can't become sexually attracted to him, a stranger can in an instant.

Fundamental Flaw of Cold Approaching

"When approaching a girl randomly for a brief interaction, the only thing she can go by is your looks. She doesn't know you, she hasn't spent enough time with you to trust you, she's startled since you caught her off guard, she doesn't have any friends vouching for you, etc. You're a complete stranger, so unless you're hot, she's not taking the risk of going out with you."

View attachment 137265
A first person perspective of a woman being approached by an utter subhuman

Good News

Many girls, and I'm sure some of you, have found themselves becoming attracted to someone they initially didn't think was that attractive. You can see this yourself by going outside and seeing sub8's with girlfriends. So it's not completely over for you if you're sub8. But this took time, it took long conversation, it took a long time of interaction.

"But if I don't make my intentions clear from the start, I'll get friend zoned! That's what RSD Douchebag taught me!"

KS558RG.jpg

Wrong. If you make your intentions clear from the start and you're ugly...

You're literally creating a real life version of Tinder: "Am I hot enough or not?" - girl has to answer on the spot. And we know what the answer usually is based on Tinder statistics.

300px-Okcupid.png

That's a recipe for failure if you're ugly. You actually WANT to spend a long time with a girl so she can build a personal and emotional connection to you, which then can make your ugly face more attractive to her at some point. This is the Mere Exposure Effect.

View attachment 137279

Notes:

1. You still need to "approach" (initiate conversation is a better way of putting it), but just do it in more natural situations. Not this random street spam shit. Cold approaching is like spam email.

2. "You're just a defeatist! You don't want to face rejection! You don't want to put in the effort!" Wrong. This post is actually helping ugly guys by telling them the RIGHT way of getting girls that has a much higher success rate.

giphy.gif
Not fundamentally flawed at all. My girlfriend first approached me and that's how we met, but the chances of that are usually slim cause men are usually expected to make the move. If you never grow the balls to approach women (who have tunnel vision anyways and don't look around them like horny men do) you'll never progress your sex life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman and thecel
Approach her and try, and if she rejects you atleast you can say you tried, and then you might have success with the next one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rteme, Prince88, Deleted member 30518 and 1 other person
As a truecel, I approached 500 women and I got rejected by all of them.

• +1
Reactions: only10inch
Where did you cold approach, what did you do, and what was her psl?

• +1
Cold approaching is better than online dating

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 23778, eduardkoopman and 2 others
Where did you cold approach, what did you do, and what was her psl?

I talked to her on public transport. She’s Stacylite to me. However, because of her high body fat % and crooked teeth, most .org users would rate her 3–4/10.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 23778, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
I talked to her on public transport. She’s Stacylite to me. However, because of her high body fat % and crooked teeth, most .org users would rate her 3–4/10.
what made you wanna talk to her?

• +1
Many subhumans are miserable with their lack of romantic success and consequently start searching "how to get a girlfriend" on Youtube.
Through these searches, they will come across PUA, specifically "cold approaching" on the street or anywhere in the general public.

The Irony: The most romantically challenged men are immersing themselves in the most difficult practice of getting women.

View attachment 137264
A naive pua student thinking that even though girls he interacts with regularly can't become sexually attracted to him, a stranger can in an instant.

"When approaching a girl randomly for a brief interaction, the only thing she can go by is your looks. She doesn't know you, she hasn't spent enough time with you to trust you, she's startled since you caught her off guard, she doesn't have any friends vouching for you, etc. You're a complete stranger, so unless you're hot, she's not taking the risk of going out with you."

View attachment 137265

Good News

Many girls, and I'm sure some of you, have found themselves becoming attracted to someone they initially didn't think was that attractive. You can see this yourself by going outside and seeing sub8's with girlfriends. So it's not completely over for you if you're sub8. But this took time, it took long conversation, it took a long time of interaction.

"But if I don't make my intentions clear from the start, I'll get friend zoned! That's what RSD Douchebag taught me!"

KS558RG.jpg

You're literally creating a real life version of Tinder: "Am I hot enough or not?" - girl has to answer on the spot. And we know what the answer usually is based on Tinder statistics.

300px-Okcupid.png

That's a recipe for failure if you're ugly. You actually WANT to spend a long time with a girl so she can build a personal and emotional connection to you, which then can make your ugly face more attractive to her at some point. This is the Mere Exposure Effect.

View attachment 137279

Notes:

1. You still need to "approach" (initiate conversation is a better way of putting it), but just do it in more natural situations. Not this random street spam shit. Cold approaching is like spam email.

2. "You're just a defeatist! You don't want to face rejection! You don't want to put in the effort!" Wrong. This post is actually helping ugly guys by telling them the RIGHT way of getting girls that has a much higher success rate.

giphy.gif
I made a post awhile back asking if people knew that PUA is a joke by now or not. This is the exact scenarios I picture.

The two massive cons of cold approaching:

- if you’re in a city of less than 1.5 million you WILL see those girls again that you cold approached or they will remember you and through the social channels you just committed social suicide. One of the worst feelings is realizing you have met so many girls or caused drama with them that if you meet one you like within 4 months she will have met a girl who’s met you in bad terms. The bad vibe you put out will find it’s way back to you.

- Psychological damage. This is huge. If you’re not NT when you start you will be putting negative situations into your brain over and over again until that’s all you know, nulling yourself into an emotionally damaged dog. It’s easy to create psychological issues, much harder to unwire the mess you’ve made.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
If you're school or college-aged, the 'just be around girls bro you'll grow on them' approach is legit. I could have fucked many girls this way but was too stupid and young to realise it.

However past 22 or so you're fucked. If you're lucky, you'll work with a hot girl and will eventually spend enough time with her she'll start feeling attraction, but the odds are slim unless you work in a 'cool' industry.
Exactly. I’m getting my personal training and I’m going back to bartending part time because my job is full of autistic men. Makes it worse because the only social time I get is at work and they’re all autistic so it’s actually worse than if I just stayed home. (I work in tech).

• JFL

View attachment 137264

View attachment 137265

Good News

KS558RG.jpg

300px-Okcupid.png

View attachment 137279

Notes:

giphy.gif
I agree you gotta connect with a girl but don't be a phony. You gotta be real and care for her too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994

View attachment 137264

View attachment 137265

Good News

KS558RG.jpg

300px-Okcupid.png

View attachment 137279

Notes:

giphy.gif
The exposure principal is one of the most powerful dating principles out there. You often see female and male actors end up dating because they worked with each other for so long making a movie.

Even by just saying hi to a cashier or gym worker you can make them attached to you. I am a routine oriented person so I end up going to the same places on a daily basis. I used go to a gas station to get my pack of cigs when I still smoked at the same in the morning there was this older women after a year of greeting I was invited to her birthday and when she sees me in town she honks at me.

And tbh I Didn't even want to have anything to do with her i just wanted my cigs and redbull to give my day a nice dopamine boost. But people end up getting attached if they keep seeing you, it even applies to males, they just want to be friends.

- if you’re in a city of less than 1.5 million you WILL see those girls again that you cold approached or they will remember you and through the social channels you just committed social suicide
mostly 99.9% cope, especially if and when on chats with random women in a respectful and non pushy way.
- Psychological damage. This is huge. If you’re not NT when you start you will be putting negative situations into your brain over and over again until that’s all you know, nulling yourself into an emotionally damaged dog. It’s easy to create psychological issues, much harder to unwire the mess you’ve made.
For sure will effect ones self esteem when get rejected alot. And if one chad, than probably the positive responses boosts one self esteem.

Developing psychological issues from it. One has to be mentally weak already. It's not that traumatic imo.
I personally been rejected 700+ times for sure in my life chatting with randoms. And i am nit psychological in need of therapy or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, Prince88 and wristcel
Muh either Chadfish online with morphed pics and frauded profiles or cold approach, literally only two ways to get women bro!!! Jfl niggas here are so fucking lost

Thread 'Idk why people still shill for cold approaching when' https://looksmax.org/threads/idk-why-people-still-shill-for-cold-approaching-when.763485/
What you say. Is like saying to a business person for example:
Only advertise on google adds and instagram. Facebooks adds, tiktok adds, etc.. are all shit.
But imo, dependant on a business It's situation. Facebook adds can be a great way of main or added sales.

What you say is true. And incorrect also, as in that one shouldn't do that. It depends on da situation. And doing something sub-optimum can still be a decent added stream of extra women/dates.

imo. If a dude is let's say HTN in looks. Than the hyrarchy of meeting is like this. And one can do ALL kind of ways if want.

1. Social circles irl (best quality, most natural, best match for ltr. Biggest downside, it can be slow as hell).

2. Social media getting added through mutual interests, lnown people, etc..

3. Irl chatting up a random. Obviously cope, to go hang around for hours somewhere, to pester randoms every woman like a panhandler. But imo, perfectly okay to do. When one comes across someone naturally throughout ones day activities, and wanna shoot a shot with a random woman you like. Since you are at that beach anyways, since you are waiting at that bus stop anyways, since you are in that shop anyways, since you are in da gym anyways, since you are at campus for class anyways, since you are making that park stroll for relaxing anyways.
The brutals part, is the awkwardness of people and in your face rejections

4. Online/app dating. Great volume, and easy. Downside. Is shit quality, low success rate, etc..

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, NattyMikeO, yoyoyo and 2 others
What you say. Is like saying to a business person for example:
Only advertise on google adds and instagram. Facebooks adds, tiktok adds, etc.. are all shit.
But imo, dependant on a business It's situation. Facebook adds can be a great way of main or added sales.

What you say is true. And incorrect also, as in that one shouldn't do that. It depends on da situation. And doing something sub-optimum can still be a decent added stream of extra women/dates.

imo. If a dude is let's say HTN in looks. Than the hyrarchy of meeting is like this. And one can do ALL kind of ways if want.

1. Social circles irl (best quality, most natural, best match for ltr. Biggest downside, it can be slow as hell).

2. Social media getting added through mutual interests, lnown people, etc..

3. Irl chatting up a random. Obviously cope, to go hang around for hours somewhere, to pester randoms every woman like a panhandler. But imo, perfectly okay to do. When one comes across someone naturally throughout ones day activities, and wanna shoot a shot with a random woman you like. Since you are at that beach anyways, since you are waiting at that bus stop anyways, since you are in that shop anyways, since you are in da gym anyways, since you are at campus for class anyways, since you are making that park stroll for relaxing anyways.
The brutals part, is the awkwardness of people and in your face rejections

4. Online/app dating. Great volume, and easy. Downside. Is shit quality, low success rate, etc..
Correct take.
I'd just add: Get into habit of striking up conversations with people. Non-commital style and willing to end it quickly. Positive innocuous interactions with no agenda will tell your brain you're welcome in the tribe of society and build up your confidence momentum. So you're walking around increasingly confident. If you start a conversation and someone's rude, then that's on them because the majority of your conversation striking is positive.

Good way to practice is asking context relevant questions instead of googling it. (I like your jacket man, where'd you get it) or (I like your purse, thinking of getting one for my sister). Any mental comments like "wonder if the trains delayed" can ask someone "do you know if it's running late".

Important comment: it's important to start off with GUYS (or older ladies) first if don't feel confident talking to women. Once have a striked up few innocuous conversations with guys can progress to striking conversations on innocuous "genuine curiosity" thoughts that apply to women.

Build momentum brothers.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, yoyoyo and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No idea if this has already been discussed here, but the whole thing is now known in the mainstream, women know what cold approach is.
Talking casually and candidly to a nice girl you happen to see randomly somewhere is something else. But walking around the city mall all day 2-3 times week and talking to 100s of women in the hope of getting maybe a phone number, that's ultra cringe and low value. No man of worth who has a normal life even has time for shit like that. Just use dating apps and social meda, if you can't you are low value anyway.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Prince88, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
that POV view of the cold approach is ufcking hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: yoyoyo
same shit with dating apps

No idea if this has already been discussed here, but the whole thing is now known in the mainstream, women know what cold approach is.
Talking casually and candidly to a nice girl you happen to see randomly somewhere is something else. But walking around the city mall all day 2-3 times week and talking to 100s of women in the hope of getting maybe a phone number, that's ultra cringe and low value. No man of worth who has a normal life even has time for shit like that. Just use dating apps and social meda, if you can't you are low value anyway.
this is a big one. 10 years ago if you did this you seemed like a laid back chill dude who's not afraid to chat up some hole, nowadays if youtube wasn't enough then tiktok will make sure everyone sees this cold approach cancer and will treat it as desperatecel tales

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I agree with this.

But the thing is also.
(Alot of) dudes here, or in general. Count this following also as "pua" cold approaching, or something like that. Which is cope:
"
Talking casually and candidly to a nice girl you happen to see randomly somewhere
"

Doing this. Is good to add imo.
If a dude is afraid to do that. Than maybe him doing a few times in some random city or mall, a few chat ups to get over it, is probably a decent idea.

Correct take.
I'd just add: Get into habit of striking up conversations with people. Non-commital style and willing to end it quickly. Positive innocuous interactions with no agenda will tell your brain you're welcome in the tribe of society and build up your confidence momentum. So you're walking around increasingly confident. If you start a conversation and someone's rude, then that's on them because the majority of your conversation striking is positive.

Good way to practice is asking context relevant questions instead of googling it. (I like your jacket man, where'd you get it) or (I like your purse, thinking of getting one for my sister). Any mental comments like "wonder if the trains delayed" can ask someone "do you know if it's running late".

Important comment: it's important to start off with GUYS (or older ladies) first if don't feel confident talking to women. Once have a striked up few innocuous conversations with guys can progress to striking conversations on innocuous "genuine curiosity" thoughts that apply to women.

Build momentum brothers.
I agree on this alot also.

I hate so much. How common pua coaches, are so pushy with randoms initially to get a convo and trying to make them stay.
That is so bad. Always make it giga easy, for some random to leave. Never question them leaving. Be polite and respectfull initially.

And also leave yourself asap, when a random reacts bad, disrespectful, etc..
Some dude keep going, when a random woman is being disrespectful bitchy. Like wtf. Excuse yourself and leave.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty and wristcel
this is a big one. 10 years ago if you did this you seemed like a laid back chill dude who's not afraid to chat up some hole, nowadays if youtube wasn't enough then tiktok will make sure everyone sees this cold approach cancer and will treat it as desperatecel tales
Kinda cope. From my experience, i don't see any difference in striking up an convo with the occasional random woman. Compared to 15 years ago. Only difference is, is that people and women are a little bit more aspie/awkwardish in talking back with a random.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Cold approach is the best thing you can do.

Problem lies with the fact that greedy pua coaches convinced sub5 bald manlets they could do it.

No one does it, if you do it right you'll get mad respect from her. Ask any girl if they ever get approached by looks elligible men in a context where there is no alcohol. Most of the time the answer will be fucking never.

But stay within your fucking lane. Don't you approach a stacy if you're mtn.

I am a tall(6f5) normie, so barely htn if generous, and I fucked plenty of beckies doing that shit.

What I've gathered from this is I appreciate the Chads who try the game more. If curiosity isn't driving you, which is an important factor to wanting to ascend no two ways about it, then you have to cinsider the rot and suicide route.

This guy is a chad and does pretty well

so.. cold approaching is the best way to test ur looks with girls ?

chad bein rejected

look the video above, he gets rejected a lot of times

in my opinion cold approach is a nice option if u are at least average. If you know/learn how to talk NT u can get results. That's my opinion
in view of what I observe in the REAL WORLD.

folks here will oppose this idea to death, blackpill is more comfortable.

of course if u are truly ugly and manlet you are fucked on this.
you'd have to be low inhib as fuck and rich.

The points he said at the conclusion on this is massive and mirrors where I have the same experience.

Funny how if he was getting rejected in a more social place, retards would be making copes up that are not as different as you would think as what he demonstrated here, in terms of outcome.

It's reality like this for why Posts and Reputation is somewhat cope as it's a reflection on ones amount of effort here vs irl where irl matters.

As an ugly male in the uk, you can literally get arrested for cold approaching. Literal masoxhism to cold approach anyway.

Only works for chad and chad feels no need to cold approach because he has unlimited options

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and alriodai
As an ugly male in the uk, you can literally get arrested for cold approaching. Literal masoxhism to cold approach anyway.

Only works for chad and chad feels no need to cold approach because he has unlimited options
i can't believe people still believe in pua & cold approaching nowadays in tiktok i see

you never need to ask a girl out if you're attractive. there will be girls coming to u begging for ur dick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, 2beltshawty, BeanletMogger and 1 other person

bro I think you've made literally thousands posts on how much doomed and brutal the UK is. I think we get it now

also aren't you like 5'4? you would've been incel everywhere regardless if that's the case

• +1
Reactions: infini
i can't believe people still believe in pua & cold approaching nowadays in tiktok i see

you never need to ask a girl out if you're attractive. there will be girls coming to u begging for ur dick
UK is something else.

The best approach to me is "eye contact".
It almost never failed me.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

View attachment 137264

View attachment 137265

Good News

KS558RG.jpg

300px-Okcupid.png

View attachment 137279

Notes:

giphy.gif
The real question is how to put yourself in situations where starting the conversation (approaching) seems natural to everyone involved.

Such situations are already very rare. I have maybe 2 per month.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
The real question is how to put yourself in situations where starting the conversation (approaching) seems natural to everyone involved.

I remember you being so optimistic a few years ago. Thinking you would ascend to 7 PSL with lots of surgeries. Now, you just come across as a defeatist escortcel.

• JFL
I remember you being so optimistic a few years ago. Thinking you would ascend to 7 PSL with lots of surgeries. Now, you just come across as a defeatist escortcel.
That's the average life journey of a longtime user here.

We just realised Looksmaxing is mostly cope and will improve your SMV very little (of course if you get surgery for a legit clinically DEFORMED jaw, that's entirely different)

• +1

Also today in a burger restaurant i started a natural conversation with a girl sitting close to me.

It was a natural environment and situation where I could start the conversation by talking about the different burgers we were eating.

• +1
That's the average life journey of a longtime user here.

We just realised Looksmaxing is mostly cope and will improve your SMV very little (of course if you get surgery for a legit clinically DEFORMED jaw, that's entirely different)
Same tbh. I was a lot more optimistic when I first joined this site. But after doing my research and consulting with surgeons, I realized just how limited surgery is. Also, the whole industry is scummy af. Surgeons frauding before and afters with photoshop, angles, lighting etc. Doing procedures the patient didn't agree to. Gaslighting unhappy patients. Hiring people to pose as satisfied patients on the internet. This isn't even considering the many complications and aesthetic tradeoffs associated with many procedures as well as the possibility of getting botched regardless of surgeon skill.

People here vastly underestimate just how risky surgery is.

• +1
Same tbh. I was a lot more optimistic when I first joined this site. But after doing my research and consulting with surgeons, I realized just how limited surgery is. Also, the whole industry is scummy af. Surgeons frauding before and afters with photoshop, angles, lighting etc. Doing procedures the patient didn't agree to. Gaslighting unhappy patients. Hiring people to pose as satisfied patients on the internet. This isn't even considering the many complications and aesthetic tradeoffs associated with many procedures as well as the possibility of getting botched regardless of surgeon skill.

People here vastly underestimate just how risky surgery is.
Are you going through with genio with Dr AB?

• +1
Nah. He overcharges foreigners and treats them a lot worse. That's far too big of a red flag for me.
Can you PM me about this? How did you find this info?

• +1
@Acne Victim, check his google reviews