starvemaxxing

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Platinum
couldn't you just starvemax at first to low bf%, then eat like 2500 cals everyday at that point, (roughly what your calorie maintence would be) and you'd stay at that mogger bf% ????

that's what your calorie maintence means right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
couldn't you just starvemax at first to low bf%, then eat like 2500 cals everyday at that point, (roughly what your calorie maintence would be) and you'd stay at that mogger bf% ????

U would have to calculate calorie maintenance again at last

And u would have shit metabolism

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

It won't do shit to your metabolism, incel.
The most that'll happen is your hormones drop, you'll just have to deal with it for a while.

I thought your metabolism was mostly genetic and wouldn't change depending on your current weight?

The most that'll happen is your hormones drop, you'll just have to deal with it for a while.
who cares about something as arbitrary as hormones :ROFLMAO:

It will

Ur body starts to use less energy to adapt to lack of food when there food u get fat

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
you anger Allah

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and sickdawgie
It will

Ur body starts to use less energy to adapt to lack of food when there food u get fat

This is why I rarely take anyone's advice here seriously.

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and BrahminBoss
  • +1
yeah but it’ll be hard to do

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Because some small skulled shitskin would know anything about anything :feelshaha:
I won't reply after this.
U shouldn't have in the first place braindead racist scumbag dumbfucking low iq faggot

U will become very unhealthy and suicidal
I mean when I say starvemaxxing it doesn't have to be literal starving. I was just making the point couldn't you temporarily eat low calories until at desired bf% then just coast at your calorie maintence and be happy. (assuming your metabolism doesn't change like you said it does)

• +1
Yeah.

Calling a shitskin a shitskin always affects them.
It's a pretty deep cut for someone like you :feelshaha::feelshaha:
U do this because u can't do anything better that would make sense

• JFL
The most sustainable weight loss is a slow cutt. Quick Cuts are more likely to result in regaining all of the weight and then some.

The most sustainable weight loss is a slow cutt. Quick Cuts are more likely to result in regaining all of the weight and then some.
Ok buy why? If you know your calorie maintence can't you just start on that once you've reached your desired bf%

Ok buy why? If you know your calorie maintence can't you just start on that once you've reached your desired bf%
Rapid weight loss results in more lost muscle. So you're more likely to look skinny fat.

But in the addition to that, in this weight loss study, of one group lost 1.5 lbs a week, and one group lost 1.8lbs a week. 75% of both groups regained all of their weight in the nine months after the weight loss.

The reason being, the body flips out when you loose weight that fast. It decreases sleep, decreases will power, and increases hunger causing you to repeatedly not follow your calorie goals until all of the weight is regained.

The brain is made of many parts with different goals. The part of your brain speaking to me, about the goals of weight loss, can and will be over-powered by the other parts of your brain, if you piss them off too much.

Think of the smart long term oriented part of your brain, like a scientist, and the animalistic part that wants to maintain whatever your average weight was for the last two years, as like a bear. The scientist wants to do his thing, without waking up the bear and getting mauled. This is how weighting everything and keeping weight loss under 1lb lost a week comes in.

I'm speaking from experience, trying many different strategies, but also looking online and seeing what other people write. It might be a bit bro-science to fill in the gaps in the scientific literature but it's probably correct.

TLDR, your brain will literally decrease blood flow to the prefrontal cortex, preventing you from sticking to your calorie goals if you loose weight too fast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Rapid weight loss results in more lost muscle. So you're more likely to look skinny fat.

But in the addition to that, in this weight loss study, of one group lost 1.5 lbs a week, and one group lost 1.8lbs a week. 75% of both groups regained all of their weight in the nine months after the weight loss.

The reason being, the body flips out when you loose weight that fast. It decreases sleep, decreases will power, and increases hunger causing you to repeatedly not follow your calorie goals until all of the weight is regained.

The brain is made of many parts with different goals. The part of your brain speaking to me, about the goals of weight loss, can and will be over-powered by the other parts of your brain, if you piss them off too much.

Think of the smart long term oriented part of your brain, like a scientist, and the animalistic part that wants to maintain whatever your average weight was for the last two years, as like a bear. The scientist wants to do his thing, without waking up the bear and getting mauled. This is how weighting everything and keeping weight loss under 1lb lost a week comes in.

I'm speaking from experience, trying many different strategies, but also looking online and seeing what other people write. It might be a bit bro-science to fill in the gaps in the scientific literature but it's probably correct.

TLDR, your brain will literally decrease blood flow to the prefrontal cortex, preventing you from sticking to your calorie goals if you loose weight too fast.
Wow very detailed and well thought out answer as always, thanks (y)

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Yes, you should be able to do that actually. In fact, that's what I'm doing right now. Day 2 of not eating. :Comfy:

I mean when I say starvemaxxing it doesn't have to be literal starving. I was just making the point couldn't you temporarily eat low calories until at desired bf% then just coast at your calorie maintence and be happy. (assuming your metabolism doesn't change like you said it does)
You'd really need to starvemaxx if you want this to happen, especially if you're not at your desired weight just yet. Because if you reach your goal weight and start to eat normally again, and especially as high as 2500 kcal, then you're just gonna gain 10-15 kg quickly, so always make sure to go for a lower weight than your actual goal weight. My goal weight is 67 kg but I'm over 70 kg at the moment and I'm aiming for 60 kg now. I've already been at this for nearly 2 months and it's gonna take perhaps another month, maybe two even to get at that point.

@appealmaxed

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Only if your goal weight isn't low enough. I have been quickcutting (started 7 weeks ago, at 85 kg -- I was 70.9 kg before eating on Friday) and if I go back to regular eating habits, I'll just go back to 80 kg or possibly more. That's why I am aiming for 60 kg instead, so I won't exceed 70 kg, but I hope to maintain at 67 kg. It's definitely not easy and you need a lot of willpower.

• +1
I do that. I eat around 3kcal a day and stay the exact Same shape, Had to tryhard to looser weight in the First place tho

I do that. I eat around 3kcal a day and stay the exact Same shape, Had to tryhard to looser weight in the First place tho
yea I mean I float around 12 stone 2 pounds at 5'11, skinny fat. Not really getting any fatter. Presumably I could starve myself, get to a low weight. Then eat exactly the same as I had been (when I was skinny fat) and not gain weight.

Because if I'm not really gaining weight then I must be eating at my calorie maintence, is this wrong??!?!?!

I have to respectfully disagree with your take, and I speak from experience as well. Willpower doesn't decrease or anything, it surely hasn't done that for me. If anything, it teaches you willpower. I am talking to you even though I haven't eaten in two days, and I don't feel any difference from normal. Granted, I may have trained myself to become like this but willpower is completely in your own hands. Your self-control is determined by you, not what you eat or don't eat. You'll reach your calorie goals if you stick to it. I have been living off of a <250 kcal diet for almost two months in a row now. Yes, I've had the occasional cheat day every week and here's what most people fail to do: they fail to go back to their low-calorie diet. They overeat, because they lack control. As long as you curb this, you will be able to do it. However, like I said, this isn't my first rodeo and I've done this years ago as well, but I was unable control myself as well as I am able to do now. I trained my body to be like this, even though that was five years ago but I quickly adapted anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and sickdawgie
3 kcal? I think you meant to say 3k kcal?

• +1
Reactions: baerr
yea I mean I float around 12 stone 2 pounds at 5'11, skinny fat. Not really getting any fatter. Presumably I could starve myself, get to a low weight. Then eat exactly the same as I had been (when I was skinny fat) and not gain weight.

Because if I'm not really gaining weight then I must be eating at my calorie maintence, is this wrong??!?!?!
Nah youre right, tho I must say If you overeat you can still gain weight Back, be careful

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and sickdawgie
Nah youre right, tho I must say If you overeat you can still gain weight Back, be careful
That's why I advised him to aim for a lower goal weight just in case, so that if he overeats he won't lose all his gains. He has to have self-control/willpower, otherwise it's gonna be tough.

starving is not optimal, as it nukes your T-levels

only mfs that would benefit from starvingmaxxing are gigaobesecels

• +1

nope your metabolism and hormones would be fucked

• +1
That's why I advised him to aim for a lower goal weight just in case, so that if he overeats he won't lose all his gains. He has to have self-control/willpower, otherwise it's gonna be tough.
Its Always tough to stay in shape with the modern diet, all the chemicals fucked Our Sense of taste, Our bodies yearn for literal garbage as food

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'm uneducated what are T-levels gonna do for me as a 20 year old virgin, done growing height wise, not having sex etc
higher T-levels makes getting a better, leaner body composition easier, as you'll maintain more lean mass = less % bf and higher metabolism, which makes eating on a deficit or maintenance easier

hypogonadism is one of the main culprits for the contemporary epidemic of skinnyfat males

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie