starvemaxxing

nope your metabolism and hormones would be fucked
"In one study, when obese women ate 420 calories per day for 4–6 months, their resting metabolic rates slowed down significantly. What's more, even after they increased their calorie intake over the following five weeks, their resting metabolic rates remained much lower than before the diet"

it looks like you are right

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and noodlelover
Its Always tough to stay in shape with the modern diet, all the chemicals fucked Our Sense of taste, Our bodies yearn for literal garbage as food
What does your diet look like? How do you consume 3000 kcal everyday?

I have to respectfully disagree with your take, and I speak from experience as well. Willpower doesn't decrease or anything, it surely hasn't done that for me. If anything, it teaches you willpower. I am talking to you even though I haven't eaten in two days, and I don't feel any difference from normal. Granted, I may have trained myself to become like this but willpower is completely in your own hands. Your self-control is determined by you, not what you eat or don't eat. You'll reach your calorie goals if you stick to it. I have been living off of a <250 kcal diet for almost two months in a row now. Yes, I've had the occasional cheat day every week and here's what most people fail to do: they fail to go back to their low-calorie diet. They overeat, because they lack control. As long as you curb this, you will be able to do it. However, like I said, this isn't my first rodeo and I've done this years ago as well, but I was unable control myself as well as I am able to do now. I trained my body to be like this, even though that was five years ago but I quickly adapted anyway.
Two months isn't what I'm talking about. I've been in a steep deficit for multiple months and regained it all and then some quickly, after a week or so of my brain not allowing me more than a couple hours of sleep a night. I've gone weeks without eating. In the long run the brain wages war on it's self to get you to eat.

I'm talking about being able to maintain after your hit your goal weight after a year or two.

I'm not saying your approach is impossible, but you've been struggling with this for five years. If some one does a low calorie cut, they will have a higher chance of success in the long run, instead of struggling like you have for over five years.

Will-power is a muscle, and you can build it, but rather than yo-yoing with diet, and regaining the weight, you could do low caloric deficit and use the extra will-power for all goals in life, money, dating, social.

Because yoyoing with an extreme caloric deficit will also make you less productive.

In our fast paced society, we want quick results, but sometimes it's better to take things slow and improve our odds of success rather than yo-yoing.

Last edited:
couldn't you just starvemax at first to low bf%, then eat like 2500 cals everyday at that point, (roughly what your calorie maintence would be) and you'd stay at that mogger bf% ????

that's what your calorie maintence means right?
Yeah, it's all calories in/out, but when you're lighter your body needs less calories to maintain so you'll have to eat less in general unless you put on some muscle mass.
Metabolism is a cope, and your hormones being ruined is when you go sub 8%, just make sure when you're cutting you still getting the nutrients you need, if you go lower than 8% like professional bodybuilders you have to start supplementing hormones exogenously.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Two months isn't what I'm talking about. I've been in a steep deficit for multiple months and regained it all and then some quickly. I've gone weeks without eating.

I'm talking about being able to maintain after your hit your goal weight after a year or two.

I'm not saying your approach is impossible, but you've been struggling with this for five years. If some one does a low calorie cut, they will have a higher chance of success in the long run, instead of struggling like you have for over five years.

Will-power is a muscle, and you can build it, but rather than yo-yoing with diet, and regaining the weight, you could do low caloric deficit and use the extra will-power for all goals in life, money, dating, social.

In our fast paced society, we want quick results, but sometimes it's better to take things slow and improve our odds of success rather than yo-yoing.
I haven't been struggling with this for five years? I was saying it's been five years since I've been on a diet, trying to leanmaxx. How many kcal a day did you survive on, what did you eat? Whether you want slow and steady or quick results depends on the person, and what keeps you motivated. I am the type of person that gets motivated by quick results, had I not lost quickly in the beginning (I have gone from 85 kg to 70.9 kg, and five years ago I went from 70 kg to 52 kg), then I wouldn't have bothered with a diet at all, in all honesty.

What does your diet look like? How do you consume 3000 kcal everyday?
Eeehhh im eating a Lot of fruits, berries, nuts, meat Like Beef, Chicken, etc and im trying to avoid sweets tho but sometimes I eat them for Dopamine Spike...and i also eat Burger King Sometimes because Im a fast food pig:feelswah: but thats okay, only on Special occassions. But ye usually i eat pretty healthy. I also eat a Lot of bread, i dont think Its as Bad as many Users Here claim

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Gengar
Eeehhh im eating a Lot of fruits, berries, nuts, meat Like Beef, Chicken, etc and im trying to avoid sweets tho but sometimes I eat them for Dopamine Spike...and i also eat Burger King Sometimes because Im a fast food pig:feelswah: but thats okay, only on Special occassions. But ye usually i eat pretty healthy. I also eat a Lot of bread, i dont think Its as Bad as many Users Here claim
Yeah, I am doing OMAD now and want to keep doing OMAD. Basically I want to eat junk food whenever I want, want to eat healthier food when I want, etc. I remember when I was a teenager, I could eat whatever I wanted to eat and I was still underweight. Therefore I think metabolism is definitely not a meme like someone here said. I would eat junk food almost everyday, I would eat a lot of candy, crisps, drink a shit ton of soda, etc. Good times....

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I haven't been struggling with this for five years? I was saying it's been five years since I've been on a diet, trying to leanmaxx. How many kcal a day did you survive on, what did you eat? Whether you want slow and steady or quick results depends on the person, and what keeps you motivated. I am the type of person that gets motivated by quick results, had I not lost quickly in the beginning (I have gone from 85 kg to 70.9 kg, and five years ago I went from 70 kg to 52 kg), then I wouldn't have bothered with a diet at all, in all honesty.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You lost weight five years ago, and then regained it all back and then some. This is the yo-yoing I'm talking about, and your current approach could (likely) result in the same thing with you being even heavier five years in the future (2029)

This is what happens to most people who try to loose weight.

You tell yourself that you just "Chose" to stop cutting, but there is no free will. That choice occurred likely for many reasons, one of them being the brain trying to get back to it's set point, by craving calorie dense food, and more of it. Our brain convinces us, we made choices for different reasons.

It's understanding that there really isn't free will, and your future self will have different goals and priorities because of your current decisions.

I'm not calling you out, because over the past decade I've done the same thing multiple times. I'm also heavier than I was 5 years ago, and heavier 5 years ago than 10 years ago, and heavier 10 years ago than 20 years ago, after a life time of on and off attempts at weight loss, with calorie cutting, alternate day fasting, alternate week fasting, one meal a day, keto, carnivore, insane amounts of exercise, and so on.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am doing OMAD now and want to keep doing OMAD. Basically I want to eat junk food whenever I want, want to eat healthier food when I want, etc. I remember when I was a teenager, I could eat whatever I wanted to eat and I was still underweight. Therefore I think metabolism is definitely not a meme like someone here said. I would eat junk food almost everyday, I would eat a lot of candy, crisps, drink a shit ton of soda, etc. Good times....
Metabolism is absolutely Not a meme, whoever says this has No Idea. IK people who literally CANT gain weight, No Matter what they eat, without any medical conditions, Like severely underweight when eating Like a pig.

"what motivates you to work on your looks?" Pure hatred, jealousy and anger nigga

Metabolism is absolutely Not a meme, whoever says this has No Idea. IK people who literally CANT gain weight, No Matter what they eat, without any medical conditions, Like severely underweight when eating Like a pig.
It was some guy who tried to get me to eat raw meat, taunted me for having low T and having my hormones nuked, etc. :fuk: Yeah, I used to be like that when I was younger but my age has caught up to me. :feelswah: