Starving is the easiest fucking thing ever

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Lookz>Money>Pussy
But you dumbasses can’t do it right, you lack of ways to suppress hunger.

I won’t do it anymore because my health deteriorates really quickly while on it but definitely the easiest way to get to low bf, easier than gymcelling 6 times a week and doing 5 hours of cardio a week

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, lookism, Mosh12 and 6 others
some people on this forum are fatcells that munch on food all day thats why you retard cunt

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Bulking isn't
How do y'all niggas get fat??

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and SonOfDarkseid
Who said it’s not easy? Problem is the fucked mood libido focus and sleep . The process itself is easy

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel, urukhaiascension and 2 others
Who said it’s not easy? Problem is the fucked mood libido focus and sleep . The process itself is easy
true, i stopped because of all of the above + i got ED from it

Bulking isn't
How do y'all niggas get fat??
Kfc, Mc, Kebab, etc… not hard if you dirty bulk or eat lots of fats

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, marek937 and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

I won’t do it anymore because my health deteriorates really quickly while on it but definitely the easiest way to get to low bf, easier than gymcelling 6 times a week and doing 5 hours of cardio a week

Attachments

• Screenshot (1061).png
    Screenshot (1061).png
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
Especially the focus kills me since i have to study stem stuff but ye not that hard once you have started

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and BrahminBoss

I can't go without eating atleast one full meal a day.

Funnily enough , im surprised by how nobody talks about how important appettite suppressants really are in a diet id say 90% of the credit goes to them after losing a lot of weigth, the gaslight from society is real they want to keep u fat so u can spam buy shit foods and be rotted brain retard bluepilled

• +1
Funnily enough , im surprised by how nobody talks about how important appettite suppressants really are in a diet id say 90% of the credit goes to them after losing a lot of weigth, the gaslight from society is real they want to keep u fat so u can spam buy shit foods and be rotted brai retard bluepilled
it’s really easy once you find a combination that works for you.

In the last month what took me to 12% bf was cigarettes and coffee, literally all i needed

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
it’s really easy once you find a combination that works for you.

In the last month what took me to 12% bf was cigarettes and coffee, literally all i needed
I tried dieting without coffe and the hunger was just too much if everyone knew this there wouldnt be overweigth ppl anymore i swear , if they know i dont get how someone can be that weak to not be able to lose weigth on appetite suppressants

• +1

Its only easy when you’re lonely and poor

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and PseudoMaxxer
Just take weight loss drugs

Starves me

• +1
starving is also the dumbest thing ever

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and PseudoMaxxer
Idc I gave up my new style is to be a gothic fat guy with tstooos