[STATE OF UK LADS IN 2023] JOYCE, MY FAMOUS GRANNYFISH IS BACK. 99+ LIKES WITHIN 1 HOUR. AGE RANGE SET TO 18-25.

WOULD YOU SWIPE RIGHT ON JOYCE?

• Total voters
woah in fairness this is the only girl ive ever fucked whos older than me and she larped

These days I only go for minimum 3 years younger than me preferably more

but yes males are inferior

I fucked a girl last week who was bottom 1% facially because she had body halo
I was wondering how you'd racked up such a high slay count. Maybe I'm not dumpster diving hard enough.

Brutal reminder...

these men aren't even being ironic.

Pussy is so scarce for the average uk-cel that the roast beef flaps of some granny witch in rigor mortis become appealing. They are that desperate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 24593 and 7 others
I hate the UK dating scene with a passion.

I hate the dichotomy between the ugly and the chads. The only country in the world where you get Chernobyl experiments competing with 6'5, wide-framed, prettyboy jocks. It's hell on earth to be ugly and non-NT here. The worst looks distribution ever.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 14392, Foreverbrad and 2 others
@decadouche57

Good Bye Reaction GIF

Over for males

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
From Michelangelo painting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel to this.
Good Bye Reaction GIF

Over for males
JFL
I TOLD ONE OF THE MATCHES THAT JOYCE WAS LOOKING FOR DATES, AND TO BE WINED AND DINED, AND NOT HOOKUPS (LIKE A TYPICAL ROASTIE WOULD SAY) AND HE UNMATCHED HER

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23611 and 2 others
JFL
I TOLD ONE OF THE MATCHES THAT JOYCE WAS LOOKING FOR DATES, AND TO BE WINED AND DINED, AND NOT HOOKUPS (LIKE A TYPICAL ROASTIE WOULD SAY) AND HE UNMATCHED HER
did any take up the offer?

Lol men are so stupid. And these fucking morons think THEY are the ones with options. Thank god im not a fucking subhuman, fuck

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 14392
I hate the UK dating scene with a passion.

I hate the dichotomy between the ugly and the chads. The only country in the world where you get Chernobyl experiments competing with 6'5, wide-framed, prettyboy jocks. It's hell on earth to be ugly and non-NT here. The worst looks distribution ever.
What i dont get is how that boneless arab did well?

laughed at 'vaccinated'

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
What i dont get is how that boneless arab did well?
probably the same story as here, there's a large demographic of second and third generation immigrants from countries like morocco in the UK, they're extremely short, narrow and recessed and stand no chance with the native women besides in early highschool where they badboymaxx (past that all the women are taller than they are and it just looks like a running gag) they mostly date each other despite not really wanting to because there's really no other options, the only exceptions to this are the cuter mix girls, who can date natives, but the majority of the girls are also pretty damn ugly, and also tend to be fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Blackgymmax
Brutal reminder...

these men aren't even being ironic.

Pussy is so scarce for the average uk-cel that the roast beef flaps of some granny witch in rigor mortis become appealing. They are that desperate.
you ukcels are the biggest coper
smh you deluded yourself into thinking your situation would be much different in other WE countries and you're being cucked by location

you ukcels are the biggest coper
smh you deluded yourself into thinking your situation would be much different in other WE countries and you're being cucked by location
They kinda do have a point unfortunately. However ive seen much worse do well despite the gigachads

They kinda do have a point unfortunately. However ive seen much worse do well despite the gigachads
they don't. failednormiemanlet has 10% match rate in UK. short dravidian wouldn't be registered in italy

how can you cope your grandma smv mogging you

• JFL
@Xangsane u will be responsible for when I rope. Brutal brutal post tbh. Top 5 worst posts on this site for ropefuel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 14392, Artemis and 2 others
I was wondering how you'd racked up such a high slay count. Maybe I'm not dumpster diving hard enough.

Well I slayed some higher tier girls as welll but they don’t make up the majority of my slaycount tbh

I’m fairly sure UK is easier than most other western euro countries just cos more people are deformed and bite issues are more common

You would get these same results in another country - some of the men are just swiping right to everything and then trolling for a laugh, some are bing legit serious as well, it’s hard to tell which is which

• +1
this is fucking depressing. 64 year old has higher smv then 99% of men in the uk

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 14392, Artemis and 3 others
WHO REMEMBERS THIS GRANNY FROM LAST YEAR?
View attachment 1976743

WELL SHE'S BACK WITH A BANG IN LANDAN TOWN.
I SET THE AGE RANGE FROM 18 - 25.
I GAVE HER A BARRISTER JOB JUST LIKE LAST TIME, AND TRIED TO MAKE HER SOUND PICKY LIKE A HOT FOID.
View attachment 1976754
JUST WITHIN ONE HOUR, JOYCE IS AT 99+ LIKES:
View attachment 1976749
AND UK NIGGAS DO BE THIRSTY:
THIS IS THE STATE OF UK LADS IN 2023
Over if you use dating apps in 2022

So glad I left

• +1
I’m at a loss for words… And I thought my standards were low.
99EDB035 30B1 4231 93A3 779F0D2AC974

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Artemis
@whiteissuperior @justgetacutbro @thereallegend thoughts on this granny pill experiment ?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Lol men are so stupid. And these fucking morons think THEY are the ones with options. Thank god im not a fucking subhuman, fuck
Lol you'd be surprised bro, it be the Chads that be gassing normies up too bro, Imagine being 5 PSLer and a LTN thinking an LTN can "groom himself, line up his beard and get his finances straight," and they will be "females that are attracted to him bro!" Like bruh the delusion is crazy, mind you this dude pubertymaxxed from 5'1 all the way to 6'2, got a little more robust in his bone structure, and told me a story about how he mogged a dude wearing the SAME FIT the other day (his girl eyeballed him and kept looking lol even when he turned around at like 6-7ft away she still stared).

Mind you one of his favorite quotes is "It took me so many haircuts and fits to get me here bro!" "You don't know how hard I work to look good bro!"

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 14392 and Blackgymmax
I thought to myself- why I am putting myself through half a decade or gymcelling, spending thousands on surgery and puttin in all this effort when this girl can’t even be bothered to put in proper effort to put conversation

This entitlement is good because it means I’m gonna stop dumpster diving
+
Im a reformed man since surgery- no sex since i was reborn on the operating tbale- I feel I have now become invulnerable to the temptation that is sub 5 pussy
>
I fucked a girl last week who was bottom 1% facially
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

You talking IG model body halo?
No just normal young prime body-
But it’s so rare for me to get a girl with a nice body I had to go down to bottom percentile face to experience it

Brutal tbh

No just normal young prime body-
But it’s so rare for me to get a girl with a nice body I had to go down to bottom percentile face to experience it

Brutal tbh
Ohh okok

Xangsane honestly wtf is wrong with you :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Shieda_Kayn

@Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I can low-key understand homophobia now. Maybe this is disgusting to me the same way gay relationships are to some people.

@ElBastardo

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
WHO REMEMBERS THIS GRANNY FROM LAST YEAR?
View attachment 1976743

WELL SHE'S BACK WITH A BANG IN LANDAN TOWN.
I SET THE AGE RANGE FROM 18 - 25.
I GAVE HER A BARRISTER JOB JUST LIKE LAST TIME, AND TRIED TO MAKE HER SOUND PICKY LIKE A HOT FOID.
View attachment 1976754
JUST WITHIN ONE HOUR, JOYCE IS AT 99+ LIKES:
View attachment 1976749
AND UK NIGGAS DO BE THIRSTY:
THIS IS THE STATE OF UK LADS IN 2023
@Jamaldickjavontus

• Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Can you drop the pics? I swiped on old women as a meme, and saw this 64 yr old whore, im very curious whta a 74 yr old granny would perform

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back