Status is the #1 requirement to have girls chase after u, if u have 0 status no matter how good u look u will have to chase

THIS IS ACTUALLY worth READING

You can be the best looking person or w.e but if nobody knows u , you will have “success” but you will always have to chase after them.

Having extreme status + being extremely good looking are the most important things, and then when u add being rich atleast 300k+ a year that is a add on.

no matter how good looking u are if u are “ disconnected” you will always have to use tinder to try and court girls and even worst, since this generation cares a lot about validation, since nobody even knows who u are , you will be the one to get pumped and dumped like a bitch or ghosted by people u are better looking than it’s just not the same as everything else.

this applies to middle school, high school, college somewhat, and even after. There’s multiple men out here who have status, and basic social skills come with having status most of the time, who are dating a fucking women who thousands and millions of men fantasize about, but if they didn’t have status theyd be on 4chan or the average joe.

and with all the status, comes positive experiences—-> more confidence ____> better social iq knowing what to do in certain situations ———> “good” personality(not being called out for being “ weird” ———> more game——-> more pretty girls to pick from ——-> girls won’t treat u like u some bitch and will give it up in a second cuz they know other girls want u and if u are “ hot” to girls all of the status is a + and u would get even more at random times, etc etc than someone with the same status but decent looking.

anybody who thinks looks = everything everything is playing themselves big time and in for a real big disappointment, it’s just when u are disconnected from everything u can’t be average looking because u are lacking in other categories, another thing is , you even have guys who go to college in frats, hook up with girls who they deem hot as fuck or w.e and bust the fattest nuts and live life to the fullest, then when some of them lose that status, but is average looking with good social skills, they end up becoming the “ loser” they swore they’d never be, it’s insane how much status can carry u at some point , and yes I know u can’t randomly build status or confidence, or game I’m just stating facts and the nature of things.

If you traded faces and bodies with a male who u think women think is attractive , but u keep ur same social sillls , personality, game, confidence, charisma, etc etc and was dropped off in Las Vegas, it would still be hard because if u met a girl who obviously wanted to fuck u right then and there, you wouldn’t even catch on or would be scared to make a move, but if u do make a move and it’s wrong u gonna look like a fool and a “ creep”, so social skills(social iq) goes a long way ,

imagine you looked like how u wanted and was at cedar point and a really hot girl to YOU looked at you like u was beautiful as hell to her, how would u go on about it? See.

If u don’t understand what I’m saying feel free to ask questions or message me.

Everythings IMportant.

You can defiently get laid with no/zero status.
But IRL money/status is power and all the dudes of insagram max/moneymax are fucking hot girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Looks are important but at the end of the day they're just a part of status, which is the true king.

I mean sure I can look a bit better than those guys doing PR/hosting at the bars but at the end of the day they're the ones talking to dozens of girls they know every night, they're the ones these girls talk about and simp for, they're the ones fucking these girls and getting likes and validation from them.

Getting laid with some average/uggo from Tinder or work is better than nothing but still pathetic compared to the life these statusmaxxed guys are living. And yet that's all looks will get you. Well that and a much easier time statusmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and Beetlejuice
Looks are important but at the end of the day they're just a part of status, which is the true king.

I mean sure I can look a bit better than those guys doing PR/hosting at the bars but at the end of the day they're the ones talking to dozens of girls they know every night, they're the ones these girls talk about and simp for, they're the ones fucking these girls and getting likes and validation from them.

Getting laid with some average/uggo from Tinder or work is better than nothing but still pathetic compared to the life these statusmaxxed guys are living. And yet that's all looks will get you. Well that and a much easier time statusmaxxing.
Very legit post.
Looksmaxing gets u becky at best lol. Looksmaxing can add max 1pst. -1.5psl so even if your average it will take you to a normie 7/10 which is enough to ONS a becky.

If you want stacy. You need Status. End of story.
in HS JOCK/SOCIALITE gets stacey
in college Frat Star/Socialite gets stacy
after college social circle maxed moneymaxer gets stacy.

I just recent upped my spending on conspicioues consumption.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Ethniframementalcel, HellenicChad and 1 other person
nah roids=test smell pheromones and shit
srs :feelskek:

Meeks??

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
No but chad looks and height can halo you more.

Nick Bateman is about 6 psl, 6'4 with no status mogs Ian Somerhalder who has higher PSL and status
many women love Ian Sommerhalder. Sommerhalder even working at a Mcdonalds would get more women than 98% of men that are 6'5.

Status before face is f*ckin COPE

When good looking guys get messages on tinder, is it because of their perceived status? lol
The gl guys with many matches on tinder are getting swiped from their SELFIES. Where does status go into play when using selfies in online dating? It doesn't.

Face >>> Status

Good face and also height actually CREATES status even to a subconscious level.
Being handsome or tall is usually a notable feat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Ethniframementalcel and Mewton
THIS IS ACTUALLY worth READING

You can be the best looking person or w.e but if nobody knows u , you will have “success” but you will always have to chase after them.

Having extreme status + being extremely good looking are the most important things, and then when u add being rich atleast 300k+ a year that is a add on.

no matter how good looking u are if u are “ disconnected” you will always have to use tinder to try and court girls and even worst, since this generation cares a lot about validation, since nobody even knows who u are , you will be the one to get pumped and dumped like a bitch or ghosted by people u are better looking than it’s just not the same as everything else.

this applies to middle school, high school, college somewhat, and even after. There’s multiple men out here who have status, and basic social skills come with having status most of the time, who are dating a fucking women who thousands and millions of men fantasize about, but if they didn’t have status theyd be on 4chan or the average joe.

and with all the status, comes positive experiences—-> more confidence ____> better social iq knowing what to do in certain situations ———> “good” personality(not being called out for being “ weird” ———> more game——-> more pretty girls to pick from ——-> girls won’t treat u like u some bitch and will give it up in a second cuz they know other girls want u and if u are “ hot” to girls all of the status is a + and u would get even more at random times, etc etc than someone with the same status but decent looking.

anybody who thinks looks = everything everything is playing themselves big time and in for a real big disappointment, it’s just when u are disconnected from everything u can’t be average looking because u are lacking in other categories, another thing is , you even have guys who go to college in frats, hook up with girls who they deem hot as fuck or w.e and bust the fattest nuts and live life to the fullest, then when some of them lose that status, but is average looking with good social skills, they end up becoming the “ loser” they swore they’d never be, it’s insane how much status can carry u at some point , and yes I know u can’t randomly build status or confidence, or game I’m just stating facts and the nature of things.

If you traded faces and bodies with a male who u think women think is attractive , but u keep ur same social sillls , personality, game, confidence, charisma, etc etc and was dropped off in Las Vegas, it would still be hard because if u met a girl who obviously wanted to fuck u right then and there, you wouldn’t even catch on or would be scared to make a move, but if u do make a move and it’s wrong u gonna look like a fool and a “ creep”, so social skills(social iq) goes a long way ,

imagine you looked like how u wanted and was at cedar point and a really hot girl to YOU looked at you like u was beautiful as hell to her, how would u go on about it? See.

If u don’t understand what I’m saying feel free to ask questions or message me.
Super high IQ. That’s not BlackPill, that’s how the world goes, girls are extremely attracted to status, more than looks, since the generally have the tendency for considering only LTR

Last edited:
What exactly is status? Height? Being money maxed? Being hyper NT?