Status is worth nothing without looks

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
I am not talking about becoming a bald indian janitor. I know many low status guys who marry attractive women. It's all about face height frame. Status and money are such a cope. Where is status and money going to save you from screwing up and marrying down? Just look at Sergey Brin (net worth $55 BILLION dollars) and his ex-wife
sergey-brin-girlfriend-affair-dating.jpg
Janet-Wojcicki.jpg

here's your "high status" wife bro!!! LOL
And he cheated on her and she divorced him. Ouch! Think of the alimony payments

Compare this to Jeremy Meeks, who married a billionaire heiress and then divorced her after impregnating her. LOL @ career and status copers.

jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-split-ftr.jpg

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Deleted member 685
OP has down syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 632
Woman asked to rate men based on face rated higher when they were told they made 6 figure salary. Keep coping lazycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 632
Woman asked to rate men based on face rated higher when they were told they made 6 figure salary. Keep coping lazycel
You're advocating for betabux lifestyle

Nope he's just right
status literally mogs looks in every way shape and form. Id rather be high status average guy than average status gl guy. Ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Generally speaking yeah, looks mean everything

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
You're advocating for betabux lifestyle
You know, there is nothing telling you to give money to a foid when you date her right?

Fuck,Jeremy went from a criminal to impregnating a billionaire all because of his looks.

You know, there is nothing telling you to give money to a foid when you date her right?
Once you get past $12,000 a year salary I dont think money matters

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mayorga and Deleted member 1464
If you guys really fucking believe this bullshit @Amnesia is living proof that status mogs looks

• +1
You are out of touch
Why are you basing your judgements on insanely rich/insanely GL people?
You are neither
How dare I try to become GL on a looksmaxing forum

What would you do? You want to wage cuck?
OFC, wage cuck and ascend career wise.
If you are good at would you do, you are no cuck

OFC, wage cuck and ascend career wise.
If you are good at would you do, you are no cuck
At what point do you ascend career-wise? That makes no sense. You have to earn a disproportionate amount of $cash for girls to value you compared to Chad. Every inch is tens of thousands of dollars. Maybe you think it doesn't matter if you settle down with a 'good' girl but I think most guys here myself included don't plan on actually staying with 1 woman our entire life.

At what point do you ascend career-wise? That makes no sense. You have to earn a disproportionate amount of $cash for girls to value you compared to Chad. Every inch is tens of thousands of dollars. Maybe you think it doesn't matter if you settle down with a 'good' girl but I think most guys here myself included don't plan on actually staying with 1 woman our entire life.
Because not everything I do in life is geared towards attracting foids, I will wage cuck for my own benefit, that relates to my previous post about you not having to give ur money to a foid..........
You ascend career wise when you earn that money you desire.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Because not everything I do in life is geared towards attracting foids, I will wage cuck for my own benefit, that relates to my previous post about you not having to give ur money to a foid..........
You ascend career wise when you earn that money you desire.
Well maybe I will try wagecucking but I need a college degree first. That wont happen for like another 10 years since i can't focus on studying until I have a wife and kids to motivate me tbh

If you are not prone to MPB just inject test, I would if I wasnt balding
I already have done test. I am pretty happy with my frame I just need to slim down.
You could just accept balding like Bradley Martyn and wear a beanie

Aka Jeremy Meeks.

No.Status makes you even attractive.So this theory is wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
Status is also ingrained in looks.
Its assumed a model looking male has high status.
Aka, halo effect

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD and john_cope
Even though i am blackpilled to the core i've seen ugly fucks with status with way better looking foids than them

Status only matters if the person your attracting is way below yours. A hot uni student isn't going to fuck an below average engineer at the same uni lol