[STATUSMAXX] International Science Olympiad

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Are You Tired Of Being Seen As A Low IQ Retard? Do You Finally Want To Fuck HQNP Girls?

Worry no more! If You Get A Bronze Medal or above in ANY of these International Science Olympiads You Will Have Access To Unlimited Pussy.

I personally scored high in the third round of the International Biology Olympiad and in my town i am regarded as a high IQ Chad. I Have Exclusive Access To High quality non primitive girls who usually have low body counts :

Also it can help you get admitted to HYPMS/Oxbridge @Collagen or rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, ALP, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Looks like an incelcon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 275 and PubertyMaxxer
Looks like an incelcon
Results

This guy mogs Gandy

Silver/Gold Medal > FACE when it comes to slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Biiyo03 and 4 others
Are You Tired Of Being Seen As A Low IQ Retard? Do You Finally Want To Fuck HQNP Girls?

Worry no more! If You Get A Bronze Medal or above in ANY of these International Science Olympiads You Will Have Access To Unlimited Pussy.

I personally scored high in the third round of the International Biology Olympiad and in my town i am regarded as a high IQ Chad. I Have Exclusive Access To High quality non primitive girls who usually have low body counts :

Realistically only the winner of each olympiad will stand a chance at HYPSM.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas and PubertyMaxxer
just fucking loll

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Only the spelling olympiad gets u pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and PubertyMaxxer
no one cares about this shit. if anything, its a statusmin

• +1
Nigger

• JFL
These olympiads were invented during the communist era by the Soviet Union and the other Eastern Bloc countries, so they could flex on how great they were at math, science, physics, etc.
No one in the Western world cared about these competitions.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AlwaysHaveQuestions and PubertyMaxxer

How Does It Work Exactly? The Guy Who Gets Gold Gets Approached By A Girl? :lul:
nerds-make-good-boyfriends.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back