staying/getting lean as an alcoholic

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Not that I am one but my stomach looks a little less defined despite eating little. I drink quite regularly. Alcohol has 7 kcal per gram which is almost as much as fat. Beer makes you hungry too.

It's almost impossible to maintain a calorie deficit when you drink serious amounts of alcohol every day, unless you eat almost nothing. Does anyone know any ways to drink regularly and eat normally and still lose weight?

Just drink less

Do more cardio

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
You're going to have to count calories. CICO and make sure you know how many calories worth of alcohol you drank.

You're going to have to count calories. CICO and make sure you know how many calories worth of alcohol you drank.
10 beers are already 2000 kcal which is not even food

• So Sad
10 beers are already 2000 kcal which is not even food
I know bro. I love beer too. Gotta stick to hard liquor and count if you want to stay lean though

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I know bro. I love beer too. Gotta stick to hard liquor and count if you want to stay lean though
There's no difference. 1g of alcohol is 7 kcal. I drink beer without added calories from sugar or anything and prefer it over other beverages because it isn't as dehydrating.

• +1
There's no difference. 1g of alcohol is 7 kcal. I drink beer without added calories from sugar or anything and prefer it over other beverages because it isn't as dehydrating.
Damn. That's pretty sad. I'm probably gonna have to give it up to get to 10% then.

What's your height and how much do you weigh?

Being an alcoholic is degenerate

Switch over to weed

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
use gw
also if you drink that much you should be using tudca

• +1
Bro why do you drink? It's a looksmin in the long run

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
quit alcohol man. just fap and smoke weed

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Just do drugs ffs, best leanmax method

The only real way to do it...

Is to eat something like a bagel in the morning or a carb of your choice...

Lift hard...then take like 5 scoops of protein powder

So you’re a little under 150g protein at around 1,000 calories..

Just use the rest of the calories on alcohol..if you’re really gonna drink that much..

I structured a couple days like that and ended up binging one night at like 3am when I got home for like 8,000- 10,000 calories

Fighting hunger is the #1 problem of course..just gotta deal with it or get drunk enough to forget you’re hungry. But it’s doable, certainly doable (although not recommended) within a IIFYM type scheme.
It's not doable if alcohol alone already exceeds my calorie limit (this is without any food)

• JFL
Reactions: KEy21
im an alcoholic. i mix antidepressants, sleeping pills, and alcohol which makes me not hungry on days i drink then on days i recover i eat normally.

• +1
im an alcoholic. i mix antidepressants, sleeping pills, and alcohol which makes me not hungry on days i drink then on days i recover i eat normally.
Respiratory depression max theory

Respiratory depression max theory

LongWaryBoto-size_restricted.gif