STEM career makes me feel like a cuck

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Studying 24/7, not working and living with parents at 24 and still at least 2 years left until I graduate and have time to get a job.
Even my younger sister life mogs me because she decided not to study and work, now she lives alone and comes to visit our parents and her failure of an older brother.

I feel hopeless tbh, is this shit really worth it? Did I fall for the university meme?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14, Homunculus, justinzayn and 14 others
@TRUE_CEL this was supposed to go into off-topic jfl

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and Gengar
What degree specifically?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, thereallegend, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Systems engineering
From my perspective, as someone who is about to graduate with a BSME this December, I wouldn't do it over again. I'm kind of retarded though and that affected my grades and overall experience pretty substantially, so for you that might be different if you're really good at math and quickly retaining information.

But on the other hand, engineering is such a versatile and desirable degree that even a dumbass like me got an internship (in technical writing though) and I'm looking at around $75k a year if I get hired full-time. At the end of the day though, and from my biased perspective, it's still not worth the absolute grind, shit professors, completely skewed gender ratios, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Homunculus, Hero of the Imperium, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Studying 24/7, not working and living with parents at 24 and still at least 2 years left until I graduate and have time to get a job.
Even my younger sister life mogs me because she decided not to study and work, now she lives alone and comes to visit our parents and her failure of an older brother.

I feel hopeless tbh, is this shit really worth it? Did I fall for the university meme?
What's her only fans

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, JovenCansao, thereallegend and 2 others
From my perspective, as someone who is about to graduate with a BSME this December, I wouldn't do it over again. I'm kind of retarded though and that affected my grades and overall experience pretty substantially, so for you that might be different if you're really good at math and quickly retaining information.

But on the other hand, engineering is such a versatile and desirable degree that even a dumbass like me got an internship (in technical writing though) and I'm looking at around $75k a year if I get hired full-time. At the end of the day though, and from my biased perspective, it's still not worth the absolute grind, shit professors, completely skewed gender ratios, etc.
Same, the pay on the long run may be worth it, but only that. The rest is such a miserable experience

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ShowerMaxxing
You should enjoy what your are doing

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
The title says career, but the you're still in school... Lol

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
maybe stop comparing yourself to your whore sister. u dont have a vagina do u?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Winnetou, MoggerGaston and 3 others

That’s nothing. Try being me, 23 loving at home, graduated with top degree both masters and bachelors top grade and yet I cannot get a job XD the jobs by mine are paying slavery rates and the others are asking for thing I cannot do at my level such as “have 1-2 year experience in field” it’s a fuck up tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, JovenCansao, thereallegend and 1 other person
White collar has a higher ceiling than blue collar. Better long term, more growth. Also engineers are high status IQ moggers

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JovenCansao, thereallegend and 1 other person
idk man, you're american, become a programmer, looksmax and live a goodlife
jfl at u americans who complain

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 20677 and 3 others
Is medical school considered STEM?

Idk man i am 24 and i still need to get 2 school graduations to be allowed to study and im homeless in psych ward with no friends or family. From my perspective whatever your doing is barely achievable before im 30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 2 others
This. America is easymode.

You get a decent degree and you are guaranteed top-money.
Dating is also a lot easier in the USA.

U would've been 6 feet under if eurocel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20677 and 2 others
This. Americans get payed so much for tech and health industry work it’s rediculous and yet so many to them are poor fucks

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20677 and 2 others
You should enjoy what your are doing
I enjoy studying but as it is now it is barely rewarding
The title says career, but the you're still in school... Lol
Wdym?
maybe stop comparing yourself to your whore sister. u dont have a vagina do u?
It was just an example, most of ny childhood friends that decided not to study and just work also life mog me
That’s nothing. Try being me, 23 loving at home, graduated with top degree both masters and bachelors top grade and yet I cannot get a job XD the jobs by mine are paying slavery rates and the others are asking for thing I cannot do at my level such as “have 1-2 year experience in field” it’s a fuck up tbh
A fellow third worldcel?
White collar has a higher ceiling than blue collar. Better long term, more growth. Also engineers are high status IQ moggers
True, but this is only after I wasted my early 20s in slavery of studying and working
I wish bro, I am third worldcel
Is medical school considered STEM?
I don't think so
Idk man i am 24 and i still need to get 2 school graduations to be allowed to study and im homeless in psych ward with no friends or family. From my perspective whatever your doing is barely achievable before im 30
Fucking brutal man, at that point I would only work or learn a trade tbh, I am just studying because I started at like 19 I think
This. America is easymode.

You get a decent degree and you are guaranteed top-money.
Dating is also a lot easier in the USA.

U would've been 6 feet under if eurocel
This. Americans get payed so much for tech and health industry work it’s rediculous and yet so many to them are poor fucks
Really need to move there tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I enjoy studying but as it is now it is barely rewarding

Wdym?

It was just an example, most of ny childhood friends that decided not to study and just work also life mog me

A fellow third worldcel?

True, but this is only after I wasted my early 20s in slavery of studying and working

I wish bro, I am third worldcel

I don't think so

Fucking brutal man, at that point I would only work or learn a trade tbh, I am just studying because I started at like 19 I think

Really need to move there tbh
I live in UK and its over 4 me despite that XD I’ll have to work like a slave for some tech job being payed barely enough to survive so I can get the “experimce” these employers are looking for JFL

I live in UK and its over 4 me despite that XD I’ll have to work like a slave for some tech job being payed barely enough to survive so I can get the “experimce” these employers are looking for JFL
You're 23 and graduated, you career is just starting, it's obvious you gotta start somewhere bro
But yeah those jobs that ask for years of experience are bs, I was trying to aim for a bootcamp to skip those

You're 23 and graduated, you career is just starting, it's obvious you gotta start somewhere bro
But yeah those jobs that ask for years of experience are bs, I was trying to aim for a bootcamp to skip those
Yeah I gotta start somewhere… but I cannot get that somewhere to start to hire me that’s the point. I may have to do a boot camp or move to London to get a job there cos this is bs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and JovenCansao

You made the same error as me, not realizing that while maybe in the long run you might more, its better to do some job that is a little above the minimum wage, so in the usa like 13-16 $hour , live with parents, and save while you acquire currency in your prime years. Then after a few years you get surgeries, steroids, and travel to wherever your smv is most.

If your high iq you could also just study some career path, like programming, or accounting for a year and self learn and then start from their without attending uni. Or just do sales and start immediately.

Yea you fell for the university meme, but not completely. Your like me, you were cautious about university and properly chose a rewarding field, but given that engineering is especially a hard field you spent another 4 years of your prime studying instead of slaying pussy.

I think people are brainwashed to thinking you gotta study right after college, when it should be done much later. Once you get the slaying phase of your life done, traveling phase, exploration phase, etc you can be so much more focused. Only those who know their gonna be intel forever, or already a slayer in high school, or some idiots who think one day some foid will land on their feet due to their financial success , succeed. So since you were blackpilled/redpilled it was a hopeless battle, as one day you would realize your time is running out.

If your more then 2 years in, then finish uni. If your less then 2 years in, consider how much of the material you really need a degree for. Then self study , and find some company/business where you can esssentially prove your skills and work for free for a bit. Its super cucked but better then slaving more years in uni, and not being guaranteed a job. Then work your way up.

A gap year can also be done, but the motivation to come back is debatable, as if you enjoy the time off you won't feel the motivation as much to study.

I wrote a thread above describing my experiences with university. I think a lot of people are not in the right head space before going to university and with globalization resulting in so much jobs getting sent abroad, sadly the era of university being a path to success is outdated except for medical field. Even STEM fields face brutal competitioon

The biggest mistake I made was thinking that a legit high demand field= job guarantee. While I got a job after uni, 55k salary, I got unlucky and made some mistakes during training and got fired. It was a job that required me to talk to customers on the phone, as well as place trades, and essentially I disclosed account information on accident to a couple who I thought were a joint account ( that means you can just share information freely ), but turns out that unlike most married couples it was not a joint account. They had 2 separate accounts, so I accidentally disclosed information I could not. I then also had stupid customers bitch at me for sounding tired on the phone. Fuck being in the answering/call industry. I did the harder part of doing trades right, and now the worst part is I can't find another place as the idiots see my past mistake on the form, and I can't get the broker job ( which is easy to get for finance grads, or those with call center experience of 2 years). So all along I could have just done that other work ,in a call center, or be a salesman , right out of high school, and then switched to financial services , taken the relevant exams, but instead slaved away in uni, and got fucked. Only the top grads got jobs in financial analyst positions with big banks. Like hypergamy, the top students take the best jobs, while everyone gets fucked.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
You made the same error as me, not realizing that while maybe in the long run you might more, its better to do some job that is a little above the minimum wage, so in the usa like 13-16 $hour , live with parents, and save while you acquire currency in your prime years. Then after a few years you get surgeries, steroids, and travel to wherever your smv is most.

If your high iq you could also just study some career path, like programming, or accounting for a year and self learn and then start from their without attending uni. Or just do sales and start immediately.

Yea you fell for the university meme, but not completely. Your like me, you were cautious about university and properly chose a rewarding field, but given that engineering is especially a hard field you spent another 4 years of your prime studying instead of slaying pussy.

I think people are brainwashed to thinking you gotta study right after college, when it should be done much later. Once you get the slaying phase of your life done, traveling phase, exploration phase, etc you can be so much more focused. Only those who know their gonna be intel forever, or already a slayer in high school, or some idiots who think one day some foid will land on their feet due to their financial success , succeed. So since you were blackpilled/redpilled it was a hopeless battle, as one day you would realize your time is running out.

If your more then 2 years in, then finish uni. If your less then 2 years in, consider how much of the material you really need a degree for. Then self study , and find some company/business where you can esssentially prove your skills and work for free for a bit. Its super cucked but better then slaving more years in uni, and not being guaranteed a job. Then work your way up.

A gap year can also be done, but the motivation to come back is debatable, as if you enjoy the time off you won't feel the motivation as much to study.

I wrote a thread above describing my experiences with university. I think a lot of people are not in the right head space before going to university and with globalization resulting in so much jobs getting sent abroad, sadly the era of university being a path to success is outdated except for medical field. Even STEM fields face brutal competitioon

The biggest mistake I made was thinking that a legit high demand field= job guarantee. While I got a job after uni, 55k salary, I got unlucky and made some mistakes during training and got fired. It was a job that required me to talk to customers on the phone, as well as place trades, and essentially I disclosed account information on accident to a couple who I thought were a joint account ( that means you can just share information freely ), but turns out that unlike most married couples it was not a joint account. They had 2 separate accounts, so I accidentally disclosed information I could not. I then also had stupid customers bitch at me for sounding tired on the phone. Fuck being in the answering/call industry. I did the harder part of doing trades right, and now the worst part is I can't find another place as the idiots see my past mistake on the form, and I can't get the broker job ( which is easy to get for finance grads, or those with call center experience of 2 years). So all along I could have just done that other work ,in a call center, or be a salesman , right out of high school, and then switched to financial services , taken the relevant exams, but instead slaved away in uni, and got fucked. Only the top grads got jobs in financial analyst positions with big banks. Like hypergamy, the top students take the best jobs, while everyone gets fucked.

Everything you said it's so fucking true and exactly how I feel.
Wished I had taken a few years after college to travel, earn money and further strengthen my social circle. But no, I had to be an idiot and dive in right into an incel career with barely any experience in life and no money, while most of my peers decided to do just that and are now earning good money and having a great life in their twenties, the rest that went my path are in similar situations to mine.
The other thing you said is so true. University is no longer a way to success, we live in the age of information and communication, everything is on the web just to take it, fuck university, even a degree with high demand is worthless without experience.

Too bad I got blackpilled about this too late, right now, since I have like 2 more years of this I'll continue to not have wasted all those years in vain, but fuck the bluepill man, screwed me yet again.
:feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and AscensionMan98
Everything you said it's so fucking true and exactly how I feel.
Wished I had taken a few years after college to travel, earn money and further strengthen my social circle. But no, I had to be an idiot and dive in right into an incel career with barely any experience in life and no money, while most of my peers decided to do just that and are now earning good money and having a great life in their twenties, the rest that went my path are in similar situations to mine.
The other thing you said is so true. University is no longer a way to success, we live in the age of information and communication, everything is on the web just to take it, fuck university, even a degree with high demand is worthless without experience.

Too bad I got blackpilled about this too late, right now, since I have like 2 more years of this I'll continue to not have wasted all those years in vain, but fuck the bluepill man, screwed me yet again.
:feelswah::feelswah:
Consider the fact that if you get good grades and finish, you can get a comfy corporate job. Will be a lot of work, but at least you won't be making the mistake of some stupid gender studies/film making degree.

While its painful the lost time, you could engage in anti aging practices such as regular sunscreen, retinol, hyaluronic acid, vitamin c serum, and collagen supplementation to maintain a youthful look. Then on weekends try to cold approach. Parties are not needed but can be fun.

Note that if you don't do your best to get some internship especially, will be hard to get a job. So you have to unfortunately get as much experience as possible.

Also if your 2 years in, you could do a semester abroad, maybe EE max. That was one of my biggest regrets not doing. I didn't know about the EE pill, but tinder is easier their by far. Imo, esp if you slay some poon hard for even a semester, your gonna feel so much better when you come back. You might get sad going to the same situation, but you can Cheris the memories for a while, till you can repeat the goal.See if you can also network hard their. Their more impressed with american/uk universities then other countries, making it easier to get a job their.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and JovenCansao
Consider the fact that if you get good grades and finish, you can get a comfy corporate job. Will be a lot of work, but at least you won't be making the mistake of some stupid gender studies/film making degree.

While its painful the lost time, you could engage in anti aging practices such as regular sunscreen, retinol, hyaluronic acid, vitamin c serum, and collagen supplementation to maintain a youthful look. Then on weekends try to cold approach. Parties are not needed but can be fun.

Note that if you don't do your best to get some internship especially, will be hard to get a job. So you have to unfortunately get as much experience as possible.

Also if your 2 years in, you could do a semester abroad, maybe EE max. That was one of my biggest regrets not doing. I didn't know about the EE pill, but tinder is easier their by far. Imo, esp if you slay some poon hard for even a semester, your gonna feel so much better when you come back. You might get sad going to the same situation, but you can Cheris the memories for a while, till you can repeat the goal.See if you can also network hard their. Their more impressed with american/uk universities then other countries, making it easier to get a job their.
It's bs man, imagine having to do all that just for a chance of getting a decent job in a "high demand" field. Meanwhile a studyminned normie will get his wageslave job right after highschool and start climbing the ladder to get a better job without going through this university hoops, and if he's smart he'll learn programming on his free time and steal a position from someone with an engineering degree jfl

University is a fucking meme in 2022, when I graduate my degree will be so worthless :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

It is cucked and the professions are filled with soy boy cucks. Annoying people tbh.

I would advise against moving out on your own if you already hate your life. It's only worth it if you have a gf and active social life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
It is cucked and the professions are filled with soy boy cucks. Annoying people tbh.
Their too stupid to enjoy their money. My redpilled programmer friend is banging hot escorts and sugar babies on the regular , getting high status by being able to pay the fees to top clubs /orgs. He also is planning to travel the world after I red pilled him on location. He got bitches here but was shocked at how easy it was to get hotter more slim foids abroad. He ended up practically quitting his job as he got 8 months off due to the leave policy after having a kid. He also is gonna break up with the foid after she said she would cheat on him with another guy and have a baby with him. And then if things don't work out , foid said he would be the backup plan lol.

So if your a top 1% programmer in social skills also, which he had , then it can work. But majority of programmers are high inhibition aspies and just pile up money that's is going to turn worthless at some point anyways. Imagine not spending that money on surgeries, traveling, roads, escorts, and other looksmaxxing stuff, and buying a business or homes for renting for passive income streams . JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
I would advise against moving out on your own if you already hate your life. It's only worth it if you have a gf and active social life.
Why?

You'll still be working 24/7, just in different ways. 8 hours at ur job, then taking care of a home, cooking, cleaning, etc. is a lot of responsibility. Which is fine, but it hits different when ur coming back to an empty place everyday. I've seen enough guys lose their mind like this. Even if you're doing shit on the weekends, it can get pretty lonely.

Last edited:
You'll still be working 24/7, just in different ways. 8 hours at ur job, then taking care of a home, cooking, cleaning, etc. is a lot of responsibility. Which is fine, but it hits different when ur coming back to an empty place everyday. I've seen enough guys lose their mind like this. Even if you're doing shit on the weekends, it can get pretty lonely.
Yeah I could see the change being too harsh, specially because I've always lived with my family.

Still, one must grow bro, the path of men is a lonely one and I'd rather it be earning decent money than with low income

Most programming jobs now require you to have a degree or above. So no it’s not an option anymore to just go “hey I can program” I know this as I’m looking et cyber sec and Soft eng jobs and literally all of them require a degree+ I guess you can alwyas freelance?

Joke is like hypergamy I’m a top graduate and yet no job for me JFL it’s genuinely over but it’s part ally my fault for not leernig. How to program to a high degree and learning a lot of the industry tools such as AWS and sheidld but then again Uni never told us about thag i onyl know forensics, Linux, Python(self taught and still novice level) and java

Last edited:
Yea and the cost of living crisis is getting bad. Old place before I ended lease they were increasing rent by 20%. JFL. And in some home with other airbnb guests rent was about 800$ a month. Its a more expensive city , but still I feel with sharing 6 others its a tad much. But living in a home where other guests are in their room most of the day, and you can sneak in from the back, I think its actually a decent set up. Depends on perspective.

Before I was paying fucking 1450$ a month for 800 square feet 1 bedroom ( 243 square meters ), then 150$ for tech package, and then 70$ for the base utility, and then another 70$ for the room specific utility, and then 50$ for using my debit card to pay.An extra 350$, so roughly 1800 total. Imagine spending half your money on rent, when you could be getting cute escorts, saving up for surgeries, getting good clothes . Rent is a huge scam.

I wanted my privacy with a one bedroom, but looking back it wasn't worth it as unless your slaying like crazy, you can find times to sneak a bitch in if you live with parents, or after 18 at least explain to those morons your gonna fuck a bitch anyways. Or worst case rent a room out, or better yet convince your friend living indecently you gonna give em some extra cash to have the whole place for a few hours. Typical motel is like 80-90$ a night here, so give them like 30-40$ for a few hours, once a week.

Fucking more then once a week the sex won't feel as good. Maybe every 3 days if you really want.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Computer programming is not for everyone.It actually does take some sort of high critical thinking and problem solving skills which most people are mediocre at best in these categories...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PrinceLuenLeoncur

What are you studying that youll be finishing up at 26?
Unless youre doing med or failed 3 times over

What are you studying that youll be finishing up at 26?
Unless youre doing med or failed 3 times over
Systems engineering and I did laze around the first few semesters

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Programming is hard, many ethnics iqmog and work cheap. JBW might help tho

Computer programming is not for everyone.It actually does take some sort of high critical thinking and problem solving skills which most people are mediocre at best in these categories...
I agree. It’s not for everybody it’s hard I don’t have gave the good problem solving skills but I’m a deep thinker that’s what I think saves me. Programming also requires high discipline to learn, I’m very lazy so it takes a lot for me to even do any of that stuff

• +1
Programming is hard, many ethnics iqmog and work cheap. JBW might help tho
not in america, there is a regulation that limits the number of foreigners that American companies can hire

• JFL

I'm assuming OP can do this

I agree. It’s not for everybody it’s hard I don’t have gave the good problem solving skills but I’m a deep thinker that’s what I think saves me. Programming also requires high discipline to learn, I’m very lazy so it takes a lot for me to even do any of that stuff
It depends what you want to do.If you want to make mobile apps or make video games or website or develop some sort of software...

It depends what you want to do.If you want to make mobile apps or make video games or website or develop some sort of software...
I wanna do security shit or software eng/dev the only projects I have done were game development projects I guess but that’s it

Still I’m too lazy and procrastinate to much to do it

• +1
I wanna do security shit or software eng/dev the only projects I have done were game development projects I guess but that’s it

Still I’m too lazy and procrastinate to much to do it
Get into linux if your thinking of doing cyber security.Learn C++ and C# if you wish to do software

Uni is suifuel for sub chads ngl. luckily the ratios in my degree arent fucked like stem

It's bs man, imagine having to do all that just for a chance of getting a decent job in a "high demand" field. Meanwhile a studyminned normie will get his wageslave job right after highschool and start climbing the ladder to get a better job without going through this university hoops, and if he's smart he'll learn programming on his free time and steal a position from someone with an engineering degree jfl

University is a fucking meme in 2022, when I graduate my degree will be so worthless :feelswah:
I come back from later and agree. Barely making 45k in a high cost of living city. Utter fucking scam. Just study on your own, and better yet consider a blue collar job since all the normies fell for the college meme, more demand in those fields provided you can get a union job

Users who are viewing this thread

Back