Stem cell + Red light therapy for hair loss

D

Deleted member 1862

I’ve seen a lot of HL clinics push stem cells + laser therapy as a means to combat hair loss. For all the results & benefits they seem to promise you’d think more people would be talking about this.

Let’s trim the fat & ignore how it works etc, most users on here don’t care/ are too dumb to understand.

The question is simple:

Is Stem cell + laser therapy useful as PART OF a hair loss protocol? Does it warrant the price tag?

Sadly, I think I know the answer.
I’ve seen a lot of HL clinics push stem cells + laser therapy as a means to combat hair loss. For all the results & benefits they seem to promise you’d think more people would be talking about this.

Let’s trim the fat & ignore how it works etc, most users on here don’t care/ are too dumb to understand.

The question is simple:

Is Stem cell + laser therapy useful as PART OF a hair loss protocol? Does it warrant the price tag?

What I don’t understand his how such a blatant scam is allowed to just go under the radar & be offered as a legitimate treatment. How the fuck is there better protocol advice on this website than in real life smfh. Cynicism is necessary.

Last edited:
I have the redlight lamp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
No, not a bit if it's androgenetic alopecia/mpb. The only meds that work are 5ar Inhibitors (like finasteride and Dutasteride) and Anti-androgens (like Cyproterone Acetate, Spironolactone, Bicalutamide, Estrogen etc). Growth stimulants like Minoxidil also work on sizeable amount of people, but some like me need higher concentration of it.

• +1
I thought there were studies that showed results for red light therapy on MPB:
39% increase in this one, not sure if that makes it worth the price tag or how that interacts with other treatments simultaneously (if you're only doing this wtf)
How hard would it be to make one? Not looking to shell out hundreds of dollars, that money is better spent on a transplant IMO

I thought there were studies that showed results for red light therapy on MPB:
39% increase in this one, not sure if that makes it worth the price tag or how that interacts with other treatments simultaneously (if you're only doing this wtf)
How hard would it be to make one? Not looking to shell out hundreds of dollars, that money is better spent on a transplant IMO
You can just buy one chief, @SirGey

You can just buy one chief, @SirGey

1063320_lampada-infra-vermelho-para-fisioterapia-termoterapia-fototerapia-philips_M1.jpg

Acell didn't do much for me

why not tbh, maybe the helmet is a little better since it surrounds your head, but this is also great.
Fuck mate alright I'm gonna blast my head with a red sun then, wth not

The question is simple:

What I don’t understand his how such a blatant scam is allowed to just go under the radar & be offered as a legitimate treatment. How the fuck is there better protocol advice on this website than in real life smfh. Cynicism is necessary.
Look into IPS cells and using yamanaka factors to edit genes

this is some 200iq stuff
why don't you make money telling people this
or "prescribing" this

I really feel "Xeljanz" the JAK inhibitor needs more guinea pigs using it for hairloss because it looks promising.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I really feel "Xeljanz" the JAK inhibitor needs more guinea pigs using it for hairloss because it looks promising.
can one buy it in blackmarket or an online lab ? I would try

this is some 200iq stuff
why don't you make money telling people this
or "prescribing" this
Working on another moneymaxing project atm and very busy with college and other stuff. I'd love to make money off what I know and actually help people but I know it wouldn't work since there'd be a lot of people just saying "bro can't you just tell me what supplements to take?".

I love talking with others about new discoveries in anti-aging/longevity. Actually trying to be a "looksmaxing" coach would be a lot more effort than I'd expect, and I'd probably stress myself out a lot since I like to be thorough with guidance and making sure other people understand thing and know what to do. As much as I'd love to do something like that, it simply wouldn't work.
can one buy it in blackmarket or an online lab ? I would try
Yeah I think you can just buy it online. I've no idea if anywhere is reputable. The drug is supposed to delay the Anagen->Catagen phase transition.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, GenericChad1444, Chadelite and 1 other person
Working on another moneymaxing project atm and very busy with college and other stuff. I'd love to make money off what I know and actually help people but I know it wouldn't work since there'd be a lot of people just saying "bro can't you just tell me what supplements to take?".

I love talking with others about new discoveries in anti-aging/longevity. Actually trying to be a "looksmaxing" coach would be a lot more effort than I'd expect, and I'd probably stress myself out a lot since I like to be thorough with guidance and making sure other people understand thing and know what to do. As much as I'd love to do something like that, it simply wouldn't work.
there is no looksmaxxing coach as such

the biggest battle everyone has is within themselves and you cant fight it for them

• +1

Yeah I think you can just buy it online. I've no idea if anywhere is reputable. The drug is supposed to delay the Anagen->Catagen phase transition.
keep doing what you are doing bro
you are going to do big things in the future i know it

• +1
Reactions: x30001

I’m envious of your conscientiousness man. And of @Ritalincel s prescription

• +1
Reactions: x30001
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
there is no looksmaxxing coach as such

the biggest battle everyone has is within themselves and you cant fight it for them
Yeah if you can't motivate yourself, no one can.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i think this is not 660 nm
this is what i bought
600nm
18w, the lower the better is what @Lifeisgood72 said.
cheap as chips as well
£12.50
it used to be like almost £30 but they reduced it

UK link:
Amazon product ASIN B07SL246Z5
Type in this on amazon UK
Luxbird 18W PAR38 All Deep Red 660nm Waterproof LED Grow Light Bulb Bloom Booster for Flowering and Fruiting,Indoor Plants and Growing Spectrum Enhancement

The heat that comes from this lamp is absurd, i gotta stay a half meter away to dont burn myself
yh, use it at least 1ft away, and don't just look at the lamp, do something else with your 20 or 30 mins, cuz then it is a waste of time imo

Attachments

• 1570638354271.png
    1570638354271.png
    164 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1862
The heat that comes from this lamp is absurd, i gotta stay a half meter away to dont burn myself
u bought the wrong one afaik. u can buy simple non-heat 660nm red led light

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Is this the same red lights that help with anti ageing of skin or is this a different wavelength?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back