Still unhappy after getting my internship

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
I got a call from my friend today and he told me he got internship in Google. Fucking Google. He got the the creme de la creme of all internships the Google SDE internship (Gand Jal Gayi). Every motherfucker in my uni is an overachiever. I got a super dream internship at amex but that happiness didn't even last for a few days

No matter what I do my peers never fail to make me feel like a useless piece of shit. I study for hours but still end with a A- or B. Got placed in a top company but I see guys getting internship offers from FAANG companies. I think I have an impressive project that I spent weeks on that I can put in my resume but just hours after completing it I see my friends resume and get sick to the stomach knowing his is way better than mine. Nothing I ever do seems to be enough. I never seem to be able to shake off the feeling of being inadequate, uncomplished and useless. Comparison truly is a thief of joy tbh.

@moredatesmorerapes @Chadeep @mayo mogger @boss8055 @MrBossMan @Nick.Harte @ReadBooksEveryday @N1666

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Bars, StarvedEpi and 19 others
Recommend me after few years

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, BeanletMogger, Bars and 2 others
Cmon man you are 6’2 Dravidian bull, while all those are dehati ltns, they might jobmog you, but you lifemog them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Bars, baerr and 8 others
Cmon man you are 6’2 Dravidian bull, while all those are dehati ltns, they might jobmog you, but you lifemog them.
I will looksmaxx hard and honestly cope with that tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, baerr, psychomandible and 6 others
@ChadL1te @EdgyFashionist

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
how old are u

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
bhai you can't have everything at times, i started coding in my high school as a passion but here i am without a SINGLE offer. for me even your AMEX internship would be the best bet i can get.
over time i got burntout and never recovered from it

same thing, ppl around me are getting placed every day in good companies but i could never.

but i always felt that wageslaving wasn't for me. hopefully i can start new biz in the digital space soon, easier said than done.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Latvianchud185, boss8055 and 3 others
Comparison is the thief of joy

Learn to be able to accept your own success/choices without heavily depending on the approval or comparison of others

Easier said than done though 😵‍💫

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Latvianchud185, boss8055 and 1 other person
its just IQ, u had different genetic code

ull always be subpar to magnus carlsen even if u had him play on alcohol and drugs. it is what it is.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Chadeep, Bars and 2 others
@ChadL1te @EdgyFashionist
you are honestly already in top tier bro. You are aiming at something unnecessary right now imo. It's like scoring S+ and wanting S++ while many people around you are barely getting into B point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Jason Voorhees
We are never satisfied

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
You will never be happy. I'm the same way. Even if I'm 95th, 99th percentile, I'll compare myself to the 99.9th. I'll compare myself to the one or two guys who did best in the whole school. I'm not sure if it's competitiveness, arrogance, insecurity, or just natural human thought process. Maybe a combination.
When I do feel good about my success I compare myself to some chad. Who wants to be some studycel loser? Who cares about my achievements if I'm some subhuman.
I dunno what the solution is. Give up, be happy, accept your limits? Won't this just restrict and hinder you?
No idea. For now I say I'm just going to strive for my goals. If at 25, 30, I'm thinking the same way? I guess then I'll know

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055, StrangerDanger and 3 others
Tell them to unban @Bliisk

• +1
@SecularIslamist @ascension

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
It’s over for you bro, your dream is to work for corporations like this doing boring ass mundane jobs

• +1
Stop comparing yourself to other people dude, you are probably still doing better than 90% of the population

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Chadeep, boss8055 and 3 others
Comparison is the thief of joy, fren. You're already mogging IQ / education / career mogging 99.9% of Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055, starvecell and 2 others
Stop comparing yourself to other people dude, you are probably still doing better than 90% of the population
It's hard not to. I said the same above. But I went to the USA and saw my FOB cousins getting paid 3x I did for less work. It's brutal. But I remember in the UK I'm doing better than 90% my age...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and ey88
hedonic treadmill, even as you get more and more successful you will never be satisfied

• +1
If you were to work at jewgle u should do a few favors for us. Oh man Jewgle fucking sucks and the amount of data they hold from us is insane

• +1
comparison is the thief of joy

problem is youre competing with the top 1%, compared to the avg person youre doing way better

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
Doesn't matter bruh. I got into a top finance company despite not going to the top 10 Universities for my course. I was always told I wouldn't make it into one of the big firms because of that, but I still managed it. You need to work on your soft skills more - communication, problem solving, confidence, leadership. That's how you differentiate yourself from academic nerds who outdid you grades-wise.

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Chadeep, boss8055 and 1 other person
Doesn't matter bruh. I got into a top finance company despite not going to the top 10 Universities for my course. I was always told I wouldn't make it into one of the big firms because of that, but I still managed it. You need to work on your soft skills more - communication, problem solving, confidence, leadership. That's how you differentiate yourself from academic nerds who outdid you grades-wise.
how do u recommend improving your soft skills

• +1
What did you expect? How can you have lasting happiness when your happiness is derived from conditions :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
JFL at retarded curries worshipping wageslaving. It's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Jason Voorhees and Flowerpot
I ❤️ being a slave for kikes
Yeah you love capitalism 200k$ base salary, nice house in the outskirts of San Fran, sportcar, watches, bitches and champgne who care if it 9-5. You ballin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Chadeep, normie_joe and 2 others
What did you expect? How can you have lasting happiness when your happiness is derived from conditions :ROFLMAO:
I want to be the best. The richest, the smartest in the room.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, distance decay and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
You will never be happy. I'm the same way. Even if I'm 95th, 99th percentile, I'll compare myself to the 99.9th. I'll compare myself to the one or two guys who did best in the whole school. I'm not sure if it's competitiveness, arrogance, insecurity, or just natural human thought process. Maybe a combination.
When I do feel good about my success I compare myself to some chad. Who wants to be some studycel loser? Who cares about my achievements if I'm some subhuman.
I dunno what the solution is. Give up, be happy, accept your limits? Won't this just restrict and hinder you?
No idea. For now I say I'm just going to strive for my goals. If at 25, 30, I'm thinking the same way? I guess then I'll know
This.

• +1
I got a call from my friend today and he told me he got internship in Google. Fucking Google. He got the the creme de la creme of all internships the Google SDE internship (Gand Jal Gayi). Every motherfucker in my uni is an overachiever. I got a super dream internship at amex but that happiness didn't even last for a few days

No matter what I do my peers never fail to make me feel like a useless piece of shit. I study for hours but still end with a A- or B. Got placed in a top company but I see guys getting internship offers from FAANG companies. I think I have an impressive project that I spent weeks on that I can put in my resume but just hours after completing it I see my friends resume and get sick to the stomach knowing his is way better than mine. Nothing I ever do seems to be enough. I never seem to be able to shake off the feeling of being inadequate, uncomplished and useless. Comparison truly is a thief of joy tbh.

@moredatesmorerapes @Chadeep @mayo mogger @boss8055 @MrBossMan @Nick.Harte @ReadBooksEveryday @N1666

I'm more interested in the work life balance and if that internship will translate to a full time opportunity.

• +1
Couple questions

Are your parents well off?

So this is what the actual big companies do? Go to india, pick the best students and give them jobs?

And is going overseas to study more of a middle class option

• +1
dont compare yourself with others

what you've already achieved is extraordinary in and of itself, and you should be motivated to achieve even more because it feels so good to achieve, not because shame or feelings of inferiority when comparing yourself to others forces you to do it

being motivated by negative feelings is bad, in order to be motivated to achieve out of positive feelings you need to feel positive about what you've already achieved. so take a step back and realize how far you've come already, and that there is even more you can do - others achieving more doesn't affect you, that's their business

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and boss8055
Couple questions

Are your parents well off?
Not really. My parents have assets I wouldn't call them rich.
So this is what the actual big companies do? Go to india, pick the best students and give them jobs?
Yes they go to thr top unis. Give out placements
And is going overseas to study more of a middle class option
Generally yes but even many upper classes go overseas for higher studies.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Working in FAANG is cope create looksmax . India

And you be the next goat

• JFL
  • +1
Nigger your doing fine stop hating on your self

• +1
CV is pure cope I’ve had so many lies on it to be just taken, lies more on it honesty bring death in the corporate world.

I’m sure your friends CV are full of bullshit

• +1
Accep Jesus Christt as your lord buddy boyos no longer thrive for the happiness in this world but wait for the new kingdom of God

• Woah
  • +1
Curries have better job opportunities than americans at this point jfl

• JFL
You're indians you're all useless, once AI comes 'tis over for ye.