Stop being Incel…Stop saying your gonna rope

Nigga who told you that. I can almost guarantee if you have good hygiene nobody will gaf about what you look like. I can guarantee nobody wants to kill you because you look ur ugly. Holy fuck go outside nigga
I'm mentally disabled or cursed beyond reparation. I had sex, i had my first kiss, i know what a touching or feeling a woman feels like, but i still face it, if you were to put me in front of a random foid she would spit on me and straight up punch me on the face. I can't believe i was so delusional.

Only surgery will fix this and until then I'm gonna rot and shut up

What does this even mean
7DAA409C 390B 4B70 BCE0 F0CC29D46E97

• Love it
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I'm mentally disabled or cursed beyond reparation. I had sex, i had my first kiss, i know what a touching or feeling a woman feels like, but i still face it, if you were to put me in front of a random foid she would spit on me and straight up punch me on the face. I can't believe i was so delusional.

Only surgery will fix this and until then I'm gonna rot and shut up
Nigga if you had sex before then your good. Holy fuck I already said this… go outside. Plus life isn’t about women. Fuck what women think they are low IQ weirdos

nigga your longing for something that doesn’t exist. There isn’t enough women that genuinely feel love for all of us. Probably less than 1% of women are actually capable of giving and receiving real love. Women are incapable of having genuine love for a male. It doesn’t matter how attractive you become, girls will never see you as a human worth loving.
my apologies. Garbage reply. Love is but a chemical reaction. It’s a myth. Especially nowadays. What I want is attention tbh. But then again would you understand? I tbh don’t just want women I want their attention cause we “need that” to a certain extent. I don’t plan on being a whore for my whole life tbh. I just want to get some relationships. Have fun. Show the women what they showed me my whole existence etc and raise the next generation. DNR

• +1
Reactions: blackmf
You had a good base

For the people who are recessed and birdcel
They are utterly fucked, I would understand why they would want to die and get surgery
Consider yourself lucky
Also this sounds like a reddit thread
Being recessed is actually one of the best “hard failos” to have, in terms of ascension potential

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, bradpittshairline and 📎♿️⚙️
my apologies. Garbage reply. Love is but a chemical reaction. It’s a myth. Especially nowadays. What I want is attention tbh. But then again would you understand? I tbh don’t just want women I want their attention cause we “need that” to a certain extent. I don’t plan on being a whore for my whole life tbh. I just want to get some relationships. Have fun. Show the women what they showed me my whole existence etc and raise the next generation. DNR
Yeah I understand. I also like receiving attention from girls I would never even think about dating or fucking. Attention is something we might seek but we gotta focus on ourselves. Showing women what they showed you isn’t the right way. When you do that you just ruin it for other guys out there. For every girl you “get revenge” on you end up ruining at the least 5 guys chance at getting even the slightest bit of positive attention from her. Essentially you’re just participating in keeping the toxic cycle going.

Being recessed is actually one of the best “hard failos” to have, in terms of ascension potential
Just spend 7 years saving up money to get a surgery that may or may not leave you deformed theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and the_nextDavidLaid
Yeah I understand. I also like receiving attention from girls I would never even think about dating or fucking. Attention is something we might seek but we gotta focus on ourselves. Showing women what they showed you isn’t the right way. When you do that you just ruin it for other guys out there. For every girl you “get revenge” on you end up ruining at the least 5 guys chance at getting even the slightest bit of positive attention from her. Essentially you’re just participating in keeping the toxic cycle going.
Idfk why but this shi funny fr tbh

I used to be such a nice guy but I genuinely have no care in the world lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and 📎♿️⚙️
@HarrierDuBois caged
That Nerdic cuck is going to end up even uglier by ruining his face with a botched surgery. Assuming he doesn’t get stabbed to death by some sandnigger before that.

That Nerdic cuck is going to end up even uglier by ruining his face with a botched surgery. Assuming he doesn’t get stabbed to death by some sandnigger before that.
You’re an idiot ngl

Use that money for something else nigga. Stop wasting it on surgery
Could you not tell I was making fun of people who get surgery/want to get surgery?

That doesn’t really answer my question
It perfectly answers your question

I’m just not gonna spell it out because I don’t think it’s worth it. You don’t strike me as someone who wants to learn about this subject.

It perfectly answers your question

I’m just not gonna spell it out because I don’t think it’s worth it. You don’t strike me as someone who wants to learn about this subject.
Alright keep white knighting for foids who would never have sex with you and sucking up to Chads and sex havers who view you as an ugly subhuman, you incel in denial cuck.

Alright keep white knighting for foids who would never have sex with you and sucking up to Chads and sex havers who view you as an ugly subhuman, you incel in denial cuck.
Again, out of your depth.

No idea what you just said but form what I can understand, I think your saying people with multiple major facial issues can’t improve. To that I say just wear lifts and softmaxx. You don’t have to be Chad to have fun and live life to the fullest
You don’t have to be chad but, at least socially, I think you do need HTN “value” overall

It makes sense, you have to be at least slightly above average to separate your self from the crowd and have the social value required for People to want to for relationships with you, both friendships and romantically

• +1
Reactions: blackmf
dnr, next time plz put a tl;dr

unless we’re talking abt upper maxillary recession

just stop being an involutary celibate bro!

Bro your Strong MTN at start imagine your LTN or below.
I also got max grade academically and got into my first choice uni but still life is cope
I have 0 social life except for a few other nerdy course friends who are also sub 5

>Never get surgeries, Never partake in unhealthy looksMaxing methods,
Good luck ascending with that mindset boyo, unless you’re 6’3, with a good jaw/eyes, wide frame, and a 7 incher.

>Never get surgeries, Never partake in unhealthy looksMaxing methods,
Good luck ascending with that mindset boyo, unless you’re 6’3, with a good jaw/eyes, wide frame, and a 7 incher.
let’s be honest here. If you are subhuman or LTN then surgeries and hardmaxxing can only get you so far. You are just wasting your money so enjoy the finer things in life and stop worrying about looked

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Nigga who told you that. I can almost guarantee if you have good hygiene nobody will gaf about what you look like. I can guarantee nobody wants to kill you because you look ur ugly. Holy fuck go outside nigga
nigga stfu i went from subhuman to htn in 2 years and I literally was depressed and had no friends my sophomore year. I watch people laugh at short ugly people

If ur white ur winning. If I learned anything from my life experience is that high value women don’t like blacks and you are more likely to receive a job than a black. Just softmaxx and you can succeed
😂😂 just take a shower theory

nigga your longing for something that doesn’t exist. There isn’t enough women that genuinely feel love for all of us. Probably less than 1% of women are actually capable of giving and receiving real love. Women are incapable of having genuine love for a male. It doesn’t matter how attractive you become, girls will never see you as a human worth loving.
bro wtf are you yapping about

bro wtf are you yapping about
I’m explaining that women won’t love you just because you are Chad. Women don’t stopped loving men so stop trying to “ascend” to receive love lmfao

😂😂 just take a shower theory
Not just taking a shower. You need to softmaxx. Look and become healthy and people won’t laugh at you. Shit you can even play a respected sport or something and that will help. If you don’t think this works then you probably don’t go outside.

nigga stfu i went from subhuman to htn in 2 years and I literally was depressed and had no friends my sophomore year. I watch people laugh at short ugly people
Did you not read? Yeah ok they laugh at you but nobody wants to fucking murder you because ur a subhuman. As long as u don’t disturb the peace by smelling like shit or something then nobody will murder you for being subhuman

Just softmaxx. It’s literally impossible to be subhuman and be softmaxxed

I’m explaining that women won’t love you just because you are Chad. Women don’t stopped loving men so stop trying to “ascend” to receive love lmfao
Yes they do bru

Did you not read? Yeah ok they laugh at you but nobody wants to fucking murder you because ur a subhuman. As long as u don’t disturb the peace by smelling like shit or something then nobody will murder you for being subhuman
What i’m trying to explain is that the top 5% of men get treated as modern day gods, they get acess to 99% of women, men look up to him as their idols and they get preferential treatment everywhere and the average dude lives a shitty life with a 9-5 and an ugly wife

Yeah you have a fucked up idea of what love is if you think Chad face makes a women love
ur delusional and don’t understand the mind of girls

Hush up young buck