Stop being Incel…Stop saying your gonna rope

What i’m trying to explain is that the top 5% of men get treated as modern day gods, they get acess to 99% of women, men look up to him as their idols and they get preferential treatment everywhere and the average dude lives a shitty life with a 9-5 and an ugly wife
Yeah as I said just softmaxx. Honestly who cares the advantage in life isn’t as much as you think it is when you take women out the picture. Honestly who cares if you don’t fuck Staceys every night it literally doesn’t fucking matter

ur delusional and don’t understand the mind of girls
Love and lust are two different things man. I can tell you are a little young but you will learn the difference later in life

Love and lust are two different things man. I can tell you are a little young but you will learn the difference later in life
i know what love is i’m 17 and i’m not new to life. Girls fall in love with attractive guys who like them.

Yeah as I said just softmaxx. Honestly who cares the advantage in life isn’t as much as you think it is when you take women out the picture. Honestly who cares if you don’t fuck Staceys every night it literally doesn’t fucking matter
I want to be the best so 🤷🏾‍♂️

i know what love is i’m 17 and i’m not new to life. Girls fall in love with attractive guys who like them.
You are very new to life kid. What you are describing isn’t love. It’s obsession possession and lust/horny mixed together.

You are very new to life kid. What you are describing isn’t love. It’s obsession possession and lust/horny mixed together.
brother i have felt love in the left side of my heart. Love begins with attraction.

If you want to be the best in looksmaxxing then I’m sorry but you need a fucking reality check. So much more to life
I want to be the best looking retard. Life is better when u look better

brother i have felt love in the left side of my heart. Love begins with attraction.
Again, love isn’t solely on being a Chad. You don’t have to be a Chad to have someone love you

I want to be the best looking retard. Life is better when u look better
Gl lmfao but life isn’t that much better. Realistically if you were subhuman you are gonna cap at HTN or low chadlite if you are lucky. Only way life would really be better from your looks is if you were above Prime Jorge Del Rio

Gl lmfao but life isn’t that much better. Realistically if you were subhuman you are gonna cap at HTN or low chadlite if you are lucky. Only way life would really be better from your looks is if you were above Prime Jorge Del Rio
I have a pretty good base 😂 just have an overbite a recessed chin and a small head. Just gonna pin HGH🤷🏾‍♂️ Chadlite is good enough for me

Again, love isn’t solely on being a Chad. You don’t have to be a Chad to have someone love you
you don’t but no girl will be in love with a mtn or below

I have a pretty good base 😂 just have an overbite a recessed chin and a small head. Just gonna pin HGH🤷🏾‍♂️ Chadlite is good enough for me
If ur chadlite you won’t look the best dumbass

I often see people on .org talk about giving up or just showing defeat by hating women and acting like basement dwelling incels.
I would agree if not for the fact that unfortuantely not everyone has a good base. For one you need an atleast ltn/mtn face, caucasian features, decent frame and height. Manlets will never create lust in women unless chad face but chads are born and not made and even then tall normies would do better. So yes sometimes giving up on women is the best thing. There is more to life than that.

• +1
Reactions: blackmf
dumbass ur like 19 ur not some wise old man , what proof do u wanf
Send proof if you want Idc. Never happened. Im not a wise old man but I have experience and knowledge that I’ve gained throughout my short life.

I would agree if not for the fact that unfortuantely not everyone has a good base. For one you need an atleast ltn/mtn face, caucasian features, decent frame and height. Manlets will never create lust in women unless chad face but chads are born and not made and even then tall normies would do better. So yes sometimes giving up on women is the best thing. There is more to life than that.
Well said

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Send proof if you want Idc. Never happened. Im not a wise old man but I have experience and knowledge that I’ve gained throughout my short life.
what never happened, my 4 bodies, the 7 times I got my dick sucked, or my 13 kisses

Have fun being a mtn wageslave pilot with a obese wife who cheats on you
Are you dumb? I’m gonna have a lot of fun making 6 figures at the age of 20. There is no way you go outside and have a mindset like this. Fucking loser

Attachments

• IMG_4769.jpeg
    IMG_4769.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 0
Are you dumb? I’m gonna have a lot of fun making 6 figures at the age of 20. There is no way you go outside and have a mindset like this. Fucking loser
And I have a lot of fun making your future salary by sitting on a computer and trading for 2 hours a day

Did you know the average African American's iq in America is 85?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and blackmf
It’s okay being average. Nobody can be great if there aren’t people like you to compare themselves with

female coming to my house after texting on ig for 20 minutes because she said I was fine
Yeah that’s definitely proof you got head. Can’t even confirm if it’s a girl or if you and ur friends talk like faggots

It’s okay being average. Nobody can be great if there aren’t people like you to compare themselves with
Buddy this doesn’t change the fact you are loser and a complete moron…..

Yeah that’s definitely proof you got head. Can’t even confirm if it’s a girl or if you and ur friends talk like faggots
I’m not gonna send you my tapes faggot

nigga stfu i went from subhuman to htn in 2 years and I literally was depressed and had no friends my sophomore year. I watch people laugh at short ugly people
pics or it didn't happen

I’m not gonna send you my tapes faggot
I, not asking for tapes. You obviously are either autistic or don’t have proof because there are other ways to prove this.

Yeah, you’re right about your own experience, but some people are subhuman and it’s over for them.

Users are gonna disregard your post even though it’s wise, for they are only able to mature the hard way.

• +1
Reactions: blackmf
I was about to read but then I saw the nigger on ur avi

This will be Pt. 0 of my personal looksmaxxing guide (what helped me)
PT. 0 Never give up, stop being an incel

There are three things I can’t stress enough when it comes to looksmaxxing. 1. Never get surgeries, Never partake in unhealthy looksMaxing methods, and most of all NEVER GIVE UP. I often see people on .org talk about giving up or just showing defeat by hating women and acting like basement dwelling incels. I few weeks ago I was actually in some of y’all’s situation. I felt the pain of being treated less than human by women. I started hating women and minority groups, blamed them for ALL of my problems. Eventually I matured and my mind ascended. I stopped being an incel. I’ll tell you right here that masking incel behavior will never be as effective as getting rid of incel behavior. I feel reading a one of my college essay rough drafts (or the summary below it) will help you understand me, how I got stopped being incel, how you can stop being incel and improve your life drastically

Throughout the years I have been interested in improving myself. Long story short, I developed an healthy obsession with health that turned into an unhealthy obsession over attractiveness. I started doing things like starving myself, taking a lot of supplements and changing the way I view the world and the people in it. Learning about self improvement made my life miserable and had me spiral into a deep depression. Every time I go outside I feel like a maggot. I'm a field of butterflies. I still look at people without measuring their facial ratios or finding out what type of eyes they have. Every time I felt like I made an improvement I ended up either getting rejected or being treated as if I were less than human. My only explanation as to why was that I wasn’t attractive enough. I eventually ended up setting the bar really high, eventually comparing myself to male models with the top 1% of genetics while taking more supplements and eating less and less. Despite my efforts I was still in the same social state that I was in before self improvement. I ended up finding myself rotting in forums and threads on self improvement which preached that life was over if you weren’t an attractive male. Due to my social life I ended up believing that mess and thought about ending it. I would ask myself, what purpose do I have if the very things needed to create a legacy were only for those who are attractive. I felt as if after high school I would never find love, never have children, wouldn’t have friends and worst of all live a meaningless life. A life with no purpose other than to give to a society that only seeks to take advantage of me. Before I decided to end it, I took a moment to play the endeavors of my life as if they were a movie. That’s when I remembered my twin and the meaning of my name. I was given the name Chance because my twin did not make it during birth. There was a choice between who would have the gift of life and it was given to me. I felt it would be selfish and a waste if I were to take the life that my twin could’ve had. I knew at that point I had to make use of what I was given and excel in other things. This is also when I found my love for flying. I loved the roaring engine of the Cessna, my flight instructor Mr. Mike took me into the air. I felt like a young bird who had just been released from a cage. As soon as I took control of the aircraft, I knew it was the very thing that I was meant to do. This would be one of the many things that would bring me a reason to live and to be happy about it. Although I haven’t completely healed from the trauma of unhealthy self improvement, I can acknowledge that I am in a much better place and have goals that I will accomplish. After writing this essay, I am challenging myself to rebuild my social life by going to a girls party. I am also taking part in multiple advanced flight simulations to improve my piloting skills. I have high hopes for the future

Summary for .org incels:
Ugly fucking incel nigger gets treated less than human by foids (all races). Nigger discovers blackpill and .org. Spends thousands of dollars softmaxxing and sees no results. Tries almost everything in Best of the Best but to no avail. Depression kicks in and nigger rots on threads. Discovers heightpill Ramirezpill and racepill so he is about to rope. Remembers there us more to life than attracting foids. Starts doing thing he loves (piloting aircraft) and makes money off of it. Forgets about attracting foids for a bit and is happier than ever. Almost forget black pill exist. Goes back to parties and events instead of rotting on .org. Is going to party the day of writing this. (Update: got rejected by rich fat whore but gets instagram from Staceylite) (Update 2: Many girls staring in awe at me at the party, many options but I chose to stick with the Staceylite) (Last Update: HTN Latina can’t keep her fucking eyes off me but I didn’t approach since staceylite was looking)

Things to take away:
Never give up, there’s much more to live for than attracting women. Women will eventually come “muah betabuxx” nigga who gives af. If your worried about betabuxxing now then wait till ur in your fucking 40s. That’s all you will ever fucking be. Might as well get used to it now because that’s just how the world fucking works. Believe it or not your favorite homosexual models (Barrett Chico O Pry) will eventually become “betabuxxes” for their partners. So live laugh and love your fucking life. Make money doing something you love. And don’t rot on the fucking forums, go out and actually talk to women (if that’s how you have fun in life lmfao) or just network. Just don’t forget to partake in self improvement methods.
you're* fag learn grammar