Stop being Incel…Stop saying your gonna rope

blackmf

blackmf

Iron
This will be Pt. 0 of my personal looksmaxxing guide (what helped me)
PT. 0 Never give up, stop being an incel

There are three things I can’t stress enough when it comes to looksmaxxing. 1. Never get surgeries, Never partake in unhealthy looksMaxing methods, and most of all NEVER GIVE UP. I often see people on .org talk about giving up or just showing defeat by hating women and acting like basement dwelling incels. I few weeks ago I was actually in some of y’all’s situation. I felt the pain of being treated less than human by women. I started hating women and minority groups, blamed them for ALL of my problems. Eventually I matured and my mind ascended. I stopped being an incel. I’ll tell you right here that masking incel behavior will never be as effective as getting rid of incel behavior. I feel reading a one of my college essay rough drafts (or the summary below it) will help you understand me, how I got stopped being incel, how you can stop being incel and improve your life drastically

Throughout the years I have been interested in improving myself. Long story short, I developed an healthy obsession with health that turned into an unhealthy obsession over attractiveness. I started doing things like starving myself, taking a lot of supplements and changing the way I view the world and the people in it. Learning about self improvement made my life miserable and had me spiral into a deep depression. Every time I go outside I feel like a maggot. I'm a field of butterflies. I still look at people without measuring their facial ratios or finding out what type of eyes they have. Every time I felt like I made an improvement I ended up either getting rejected or being treated as if I were less than human. My only explanation as to why was that I wasn’t attractive enough. I eventually ended up setting the bar really high, eventually comparing myself to male models with the top 1% of genetics while taking more supplements and eating less and less. Despite my efforts I was still in the same social state that I was in before self improvement. I ended up finding myself rotting in forums and threads on self improvement which preached that life was over if you weren’t an attractive male. Due to my social life I ended up believing that mess and thought about ending it. I would ask myself, what purpose do I have if the very things needed to create a legacy were only for those who are attractive. I felt as if after high school I would never find love, never have children, wouldn’t have friends and worst of all live a meaningless life. A life with no purpose other than to give to a society that only seeks to take advantage of me. Before I decided to end it, I took a moment to play the endeavors of my life as if they were a movie. That’s when I remembered my twin and the meaning of my name. I was given the name Chance because my twin did not make it during birth. There was a choice between who would have the gift of life and it was given to me. I felt it would be selfish and a waste if I were to take the life that my twin could’ve had. I knew at that point I had to make use of what I was given and excel in other things. This is also when I found my love for flying. I loved the roaring engine of the Cessna, my flight instructor Mr. Mike took me into the air. I felt like a young bird who had just been released from a cage. As soon as I took control of the aircraft, I knew it was the very thing that I was meant to do. This would be one of the many things that would bring me a reason to live and to be happy about it. Although I haven’t completely healed from the trauma of unhealthy self improvement, I can acknowledge that I am in a much better place and have goals that I will accomplish. After writing this essay, I am challenging myself to rebuild my social life by going to a girls party. I am also taking part in multiple advanced flight simulations to improve my piloting skills. I have high hopes for the future

Summary for .org incels:
Ugly fucking incel nigger gets treated less than human by foids (all races). Nigger discovers blackpill and .org. Spends thousands of dollars softmaxxing and sees no results. Tries almost everything in Best of the Best but to no avail. Depression kicks in and nigger rots on threads. Discovers heightpill Ramirezpill and racepill so he is about to rope. Remembers there us more to life than attracting foids. Starts doing thing he loves (piloting aircraft) and makes money off of it. Forgets about attracting foids for a bit and is happier than ever. Almost forget black pill exist. Goes back to parties and events instead of rotting on .org. Is going to party the day of writing this. (Update: got rejected by rich fat whore but gets instagram from Staceylite) (Update 2: Many girls staring in awe at me at the party, many options but I chose to stick with the Staceylite) (Last Update: HTN Latina can’t keep her fucking eyes off me but I didn’t approach since staceylite was looking)

Things to take away:
Never give up, there’s much more to live for than attracting women. Women will eventually come “muah betabuxx” nigga who gives af. If your worried about betabuxxing now then wait till ur in your fucking 40s. That’s all you will ever fucking be. Might as well get used to it now because that’s just how the world fucking works. Believe it or not your favorite homosexual models (Barrett Chico O Pry) will eventually become “betabuxxes” for their partners. So live laugh and love your fucking life. Make money doing something you love. And don’t rot on the fucking forums, go out and actually talk to women (if that’s how you have fun in life lmfao) or just network. Just don’t forget to partake in self improvement methods.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, violentino, hattrick and 18 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, bugeater23, temporomandibular32 and 19 others
I'm not reading all of that
Put a tldr

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: temporomandibular32, 📎♿️⚙️, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
shut up little nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, bugeater23, temporomandibular32 and 10 others
Happy late April Fools

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 📎♿️⚙️, Skull Issue and 1 other person
Just for reference (pt. 0)
4DCC663D F6B6 412E 8278 87524668D2A5
, here is what I looked like Before .org, during .org, and post .org
IMG 1139
IMG 0302

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 40471, Deleted member 6128 and 10 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, It'snotover, temporomandibular32 and 9 others
You had a good base

For the people who are recessed and birdcel
They are utterly fucked, I would understand why they would want to die and get surgery
Consider yourself lucky
Also this sounds like a reddit thread
It does sound like redpill Reddit thread. I live in the DMV so if your not at least HTN+ a women won’t even look in your direction. Girls just have insanely high egos where I stay

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, lightskinbengali, poopoohead and 1 other person
I'm not reading all of that
Put a tldr
Ok basically I tell the story of how I went from sub5 incel to not gaf and living life. I do this by getting off .org and get a job. The world won’t stop spinning if you don’t get bitches so why should you. Y

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, Deleted member 16275, Skull Issue and 1 other person
i look like the first photo but uglier and white
If ur white ur winning. If I learned anything from my life experience is that high value women don’t like blacks and you are more likely to receive a job than a black. Just softmaxx and you can succeed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fundz and Skull Issue
If ur white ur winning. If I learned anything from my life experience is that high value women don’t like blacks and you are more likely to receive a job than a black. Just softmaxx and you can succeed
thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue and blackmf
Started 2 days before turning 14 and I just turned 17

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Skull Issue
Good ascension are you planning on ever hardmaxxing? Cause if you are I know two surgeries that would push you into another league
Prolly never gonna hardmaxx unless my life goes to shit again. Most likely won’t happen because I’m overqualified for all the universities I want to go to. ATP My life is pretty much set

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Skull Issue
u just grew up then, good luck on your flying courses though
I doubt it was just grow up. Keep in mind majority of the stuff I did was softmaxx. The hardmaxxjng attempt kinda ruined my face. But thank you

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue
Without a good base you’ll just hit an insurmountable wall.

Bimax and implants at 30 for me because I kept coping that soft maxxes could be enough. Everything is maxxed (within the limits of my genetics) and still never had an IOI.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 40471, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
dnr time to ropemaxx

read every single word. thanks for this thoughtful and insightful post,.

So what do I just keep buying scam softmaxx products until I die?
I’ll make a guide to softxxing soon. But as I said before life doesn’t revolve around looking like Sean O Pry and mindlessly fucking girls every weekend. Softmaxx so you can be presentable to society and do the things you love and make money.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
As others said, you had no major failos and so could’ve just improve things as you wish and immediately Receive the social benefits

For those who have major failos, recession is the most obvious/understandable to normies, they are held back almost entirely by their failos.

For example, getting lean with proper recession will just make you look gaunt/unhealthy and even if it didn’t, the recession will almost entirely cancel out any other gains you made, say in your eye area

As others said, you had no major failos and so could’ve just improve things as you wish and immediately Receive the social benefits

For those who have major failos, recession is the most obvious/understandable to normies, they are held back almost entirely by their failos.

For example, getting lean with proper recession will just make you look gaunt/unhealthy and even if it didn’t, the recession will almost entirely cancel out any other gains you made, say in your eye area
No idea what you just said but form what I can understand, I think your saying people with multiple major facial issues can’t improve. To that I say just wear lifts and softmaxx. You don’t have to be Chad to have fun and live life to the fullest

not a single word was read

Retarded thread. What are subhumans like me and others supposed to do? The only reason I don't rope is because there is a chance of ascension, otherwhise I would have killed myself years ago. This is literally the only space sub5s have to cope because .is bans you if you had a small interaction with a woman, or if you aren't brutally deformed, when actually normies or sub5s that just have bad features have similar traits to subhumans. MTN is basically subhuman right now.

Someone make a SuicideWatch forum but for incels and I'd jump on it. Faggot.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, lightskinbengali and Deleted member 40471
Where the other parts keep posting

Retarded thread. What are subhumans like me and others supposed to do? The only reason I don't rope is because there is a chance of ascension, otherwhise I would have killed myself years ago. This is literally the only space sub5s have to cope because .is bans you if you had a small interaction with a woman, or if you aren't brutally deformed, when actually normies or sub5s that just have bad features have similar traits to subhumans. MTN is basically subhuman right now.

Someone make a SuicideWatch forum but for incels and I'd jump on it. Faggot.
You obviously didn’t read. What are subhumans suppose to do? Live your fucking life. Life isn’t about women dumbass so worry about other things. Don’t rope because you’re ugly that’s stupid. Get a job make money invest and get rich nigga. Go pay attention to shit that isn’t about women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and humanoidsub7
Lol cope. Also how do you explain the curries, sands, natives, rice, etc rotting on this site?

Lol cope. Also how do you explain the curries, sands, natives, rice, etc rotting on this site?
Asians can softmaxx and just get muscles and get lean. Natives same thing, keep your hair short though so you look more Latin than you do native indian. Latinos just edgarmaxx idk, I guess sands are middle eastern and if you are middle eastern you are above whites. Get contacts and get lean face and you will instantly be Chadlite, unfortunately for curries you just gon have to get rich

Asians can softmaxx and just get muscles and get lean. Natives same thing, keep your hair short though so you look more Latin than you do native indian. Latinos just edgarmaxx idk, I guess sands are middle eastern and if you are middle eastern you are above whites. Get contacts and get lean face and you will instantly be Chadlite, unfortunately for curries you just gon have to get rich
MENA above white lol. The only whites they’re above are maybe Slavs and Thracians in the Balkans

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
anything is possible! don't ever give up! keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for your dreams

• JFL
Reactions: anhedonia16
what softmaxx did u do for UEE bro

MENA above white lol. The only whites they’re above are maybe Slavs and Thracians in the Balkans
Idek, one of my friends is from Pakistan and he is majestic asf. Hasn’t mewed or looksmaxx a day in his life

You obviously didn’t read. What are subhumans suppose to do? Live your fucking life. Life isn’t about women dumbass so worry about other things. Don’t rope because you’re ugly that’s stupid. Get a job make money invest and get rich nigga. Go pay attention to shit that isn’t about women.
You clearly don't get it. Life as a subhuman is equally as horrid and nightmarish as being someone with a disability. You can't live like this, and I'm not talking about living without sex but knowing that at least an 95% hates you and wants to always get rid of you says a lot.

You clearly don't get it. Life as a subhuman is equally as horrid and nightmarish as being someone with a disability. You can't live like this, and I'm not talking about living without sex but knowing that at least an 95% hates you and wants to always get rid of you says a lot.
Nigga who told you that. I can almost guarantee if you have good hygiene nobody will gaf about what you look like. I can guarantee nobody wants to kill you because you look ur ugly. Holy fuck go outside nigga

dnrd

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I SWEAR TO GOD!!! EVERYONE SAYS THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GANDY!!! ITS WATER IS WET THINKING ATTRACTING FOIDS SHOULDNT BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY IN LIFE OBVIOUSLY!!!! WHAT WE OURSELVES WANT IS LONGING AND GENUINE LOVE FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX. THERES A REASON WE WANT THIS. ITS HARDWIRED IN US!!! JESUS

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I SWEAR TO GOD!!! EVERYONE SAYS THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GANDY!!! ITS WATER IS WET THINKING ATTRACTING FOIDS SHOULDNT BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY IN LIFE OBVIOUSLY!!!! WHAT WE OURSELVES WANT IS LONGING AND GENUINE LOVE FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX. THERES A REASON WE WANT THIS. ITS HARDWIRED IN US!!! JESUS
nigga your longing for something that doesn’t exist. There isn’t enough women that genuinely feel love for all of us. Probably less than 1% of women are actually capable of giving and receiving real love. Women are incapable of having genuine love for a male. It doesn’t matter how attractive you become, girls will never see you as a human worth loving.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and ElTruecel
Plus a lot of people on here must not think water is wet because a lot of people in here treat ffucking a girl as if it is their sole purpose In life. As if as soon as you penetrate a vag you fulfill your purpose in life and just fuckin die

Was gonna read till I see graycell hands wrote this…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum and 📎♿️⚙️