STOP BLAMING YOUR RACE

B

Brownjoke

Banned
I barely see any gl, blonde, white males with 10/10 sexy blonde jb angels. All slayers that i see with irl are ethnics that dress nice, nice haircut and most importantly, are NT Even if they are ugly 2 psl subhumans tbh.

Unless you are curry, you should not blame your race, you selhating delusional faggot.

Dbrz0sh 36c848a3 b37d 4fd1 8d7e 90a27dcb8130

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4430

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, TheEndHasNoEnd, Gazzamogga and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Over
is strong with this one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973, Dr. Greenberg and 2 others
I barely see any gl, blonde, white males with 10/10 sexy blonde jb angels. All slayers that i see with irl are ethnics that dress nice, nice haircut and most importantly, are NT Even if they are ugly 2 psl subhumans tbh.

Unless you are curry, you should not blame your race, you selhating delusional faggot.

View attachment 729985
biggest cope. everywhere i go white tall slayers are with stacys. all ethnics i know struggle HARD to get laid and only manage to get laid with ethnic girls

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Over
I guess @LondonVillie was right. +2 PSl if ur ethnic

in my crack ass neighbourhood with 80% immigrants, still the white crackheads fuck the ethnic girls JFL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 6723

View attachment 729985
20201010 173932 20200917 194050

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723
Can't even remember the last time I saw a ethnic with fuckable white chick. They usually just hang out among themselves in some cafe or park.

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, Over, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Can't even remember the last time I saw a ethnic with fuckable white chick. They usually just hang out among themselves in some cafe or park.
i saw this east asian kid on the bus station getting friend zoned HARD AF. the girl had to go so they did this awkward ass hug, where he tried to go in for the kiss but she tilted her head the other way

I wish people classified me as my actual race. They always guess an inferior one.

interesting font color