Stop depressing over blackpill and dating apps

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
Because you can’t change your pheno. Yes whites will do better than you. Some of them.
And it is what it is.
But don’t forget its white women mainly on these apps.
Its about normal that people prefer their own.

Do you really envy them when they can usually never get a traditional virgin gf or wife?
Is that a life ?
@Vietnam post the average granny bumble convo of a married western woman with kids. Poor kids.

Why can’t you be content with what you have and max out your potential?
Nobody will never have it all.

I take an immense pride and am happy my « women » ethnically wise, are attractive, traditional, on average virgin, and know how to be wifes, women and mothers at the same time.

Anyone disagreeing with this is coping and will lose himself in self hate and the hedonism treadmill.

@ropemax @looksmaxxer234 @the BULL @SunniMogger @slasher31

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadethnic101, currylightskin and 11 others
Why arent you dead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Meanwhile asian woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 18840
Idk Bro i like White girls more but if you're content with It why not. Don't fall for manipulation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Idk Bro i like White girls more but if you're content with It why not. Don't fall for manipulation
Don’t get me wrong i do really good thankfully but i need to find a proper virgin that fit my standards yet.

I accept defeat
I am not my ancestors, I dont have their strength

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Because you can’t change your pheno. Yes whites will do better than you. Some of them.
And it is what it is.
But don’t forget its white women mainly on these apps.

Do you really envy them when they can usually never get a traditional virgin gf or wife?
Is that a life ?
@Vietnam post the average granny bumble convo of a married western woman with kids. Poor kids.

Why can’t you be content with what you have and max out your potential?
Nobody will never have it all.

I take an immense pride and am happy my « women » ethnically wise, are attractive, traditional, on average virgin, and know how to be wifes, women and mothers at the same time.

Anyone disagreeing with this is coping and will lose himself in self hate and the hedonism treadmill.

@ropemax @looksmaxxer234 @the BULL @SunniMogger @slasher31

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Vain786 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 18301 and 3 others
Low tbh. Only 2
fair. you fell for the dating apps validation loophole too though. you're not much better in that regard. you can find HQNP but you must find yourself first.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Most people on dating apps are white. Imagine crying because white girls like white guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Vain786 and Deleted member 18840
Multiculturalism and globalization made some races suffer when it comes to intimacy/dating and also career
But it’s the same for the average white man in the west
But cuz globalization is such a bad thing, even the unwanted average white men could get the same attention as a gl ethnic guy in the west, if he geomax
At the end of the day the majority who gonna suffer the most are the average men from both worlds, yes ethnic have it harsher in the west but if ethnics would stay in their communities I see them as winners since the average white guy could never experience how is to be with a love full/feminine/maybe virgin woman who values family and their offsprings.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
Most people on dating apps are white. Imagine crying because white girls like white guys.
Its beyond retarded. I feel like lots of people are just brainded. Mommy. Poor kids tho ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Looks234
Meanwhile her own kids don’t
Have the right to call her mommy. While a random chav htn has the right to do it all night.
What life is this ?
@SunniMogger @slasher31 @looksmaxxer234 @StrangerDanger @currylightskin @House Lannister

That’s actually sad, imagine those children being raised by such a women

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Multiculturalism and globalization made some races suffer when it comes to intimacy/dating and also career
But it’s the same for the average white man in the west
But cuz globalization is such a bad thing, even the unwanted average white men could get the same attention as a gl ethnic guy in the west, if he geomax
At the end of the day the majority who gonna suffer the most are the average men from both worlds, yes ethnic have it harsher in the west but if ethnics would stay in their communities I see them as winners since the average white guy could never experience how is to be with a love full/feminine/maybe virgin woman who values family and their offsprings.
As my dad says, we either go back home alive or in our dead beds. Since anyway in the west beside that poetical line, people just get incinerated without any consideration for proper funerals

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18301
Legit even now ascended I mainly match girls i mog the shit out of
Beckys

It gets to me sometimes coz I'm defo good looking and it must only be coz I'm not white
Despite having a good pheno for my ethnicity

Also where I live OLD is main form of dating and not clubs etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MoggerGaston
Legit even now ascended I mainly match girls i mog the shit out of
Beckys

It gets to me sometimes coz I'm defo good looking and it must only be coz I'm not white
Despite having a good pheno for my ethnicity

Also where I live OLD is main form of dating and not clubs etc
Exactly the same shit here. I feel like dating is always a losing game, even if you are ascended and are 'chad'.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620 and Chadethnic101
Exactly the same shit here. I feel like dating is always a losing game, even if you are ascended and are 'chad'.
No matter how much you ascend it is ALWAYS hard to get your looksmatch

It’s hard af for a chad to get a stacy, cos stacies get attention from legit celebrities, millionaires etc
It’s hard af for a normie to a get a normie cos they mostly fuck chadlites etc
And it’s hard af for someone below average to get anything whatsoever tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21620
No matter how much you ascend it is ALWAYS hard to get your looksmatch

It’s hard af for a chad to get a stacy, cos stacies get attention from legit celebrities, millionaires etc
It’s hard af for a normie to a get a normie cos they mostly fuck chadlites etc
And it’s hard af for someone below average to get anything whatsoever tbh
Brutal reality in 2022 tbh.