Stop hateing women

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Women are like children, they are privileged and treated better. Shouldn’t hate them for it, I mean be happy about your own superiority or you’ll end up transitioning because of “muh women infinite SMV muh being male sucks”. I am glad to have the privilege of being the more powerful sex. People post examples of hate-worthy women and act like that’s a reason to hate women per se. There’s many hate-worthy males as well. If anything, women are considereably more compassionate than men. Many of the nicest people I’ve encountered were females. Additionally, men are the reason society is the way it is and why you are incel. Men allowed, and (the Jews) even forced, women to masculinize and become promiscuous. And it’s men, weak men, with their high sex drive and thirst, that drive ridiculous imbalance in SMV and give women their infinite SMV. It was stupid men who were tricked by the Jews who allowed modern day to be this unfair. If women were put in their place, very few of us would be incel.

If you hate women it will destroy you. Probably it won’t hurt them though, unless you are irrational enough to go ER. And then you’d completely destroy your own life. It’s childish to hate, unless you will use that hatred to actually do something beneficial. In that case it’s rather manly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gonion wanter, Zeruel, humanoidsub7 and 10 others
simpppppp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, fuxkdakikez, uglysub8male and 2 others
simpppppp
I’m not a simp JFL. I’ve only harmed all the girls I’ve been interested, literally one of them made her life significantly worse.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
simpppppp
not saying this because I care about women, but because I think it’s something that needs to be heard. It’s to help ourselves.

You might have a bit of truth though, as a heterosexual male I do have feelings that may influence me to say such things.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
not saying this because I care about women, but because I think it’s something that needs to be heard. It’s to help ourselves.

You might have a bit of truth though, as a heterosexual male I do have feelings that may influence me to say such things.
simppppp

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 58285, bloomercel and 2 others
Nigga you’re acting retarded. I agree simps are bad and should be shamed, kill simps. Im not a simp, im the opposite.

20Th Anniversary Achievement Hunter GIF by Rooster Teeth

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
nigga im posting this on an all-male forum. I’m not directing anything at women therefore I can’t be simping. No woman will read this, and if one did she’d probably get offended anyway with all the Jewish brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: VitoScaletta and Canwefixit
Good thread
I also used to be a hardcore misogynist but I asked this simple question " are men any better than women" ?
And the answer is simple no... Hate them if you are better than them , if you will easily date a ltb and not cheat with her. You shouldn't be blaming girls to go for chads cock when many here are virgin jb Stacy only

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, CopiumAddict2018, rand anon and 1 other person
Good thread
I also used to be a hardcore misogynist but I asked this simple question " are men any better than women" ?
And the answer is simple no... Hate them if you are better than them , if you will easily date a ltb and not cheat with her. You shouldn't be blaming girls to go for chads cock when many here are virgin jb Stacy only
Funny how people call me a misogynist because I state how women are, despite myself loveing them… makes no sense.

Good thread
We are better than women in many ways but there are great qualities to the female nature that are underrated. I guess hateing women is understandable in modern day considering they’ve been masculinized. But feminine women should be appraised.

any sort of hate can harm you as I said. Always do what’s best for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
We are better than women in many ways but there are great qualities to the female nature that are underrated. I guess hateing women is understandable in modern day considering they’ve been masculinized. But feminine women should be appraised.

simppppp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and uglysub8male

I have an unbelievable hate against women. I would sent them to Gas Chambers If i could​

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, mogstars and Youㅤ
It's kind of incoherent to hate women as an incel then have them be the primary cause for your suffering and presumably the only thing that could heal your pain

If you're gonna hate, at least be chad first

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Women are like children, they are privileged and treated better. Shouldn’t hate them for it, I mean be happy about your own superiority or you’ll end up transitioning because of “muh women infinite SMV muh being male sucks”. I am glad to have the privilege of being the more powerful sex. People post examples of hate-worthy women and act like that’s a reason to hate women per se. There’s many hate-worthy males as well. If anything, women are considereably more compassionate than men. Many of the nicest people I’ve encountered were females. Additionally, men are the reason society is the way it is and why you are incel. Men allowed, and (the Jews) even forced, women to masculinize and become promiscuous. And it’s men, weak men, with their high sex drive and thirst, that drive ridiculous imbalance in SMV and give women their infinite SMV. It was stupid men who were tricked by the Jews who allowed modern day to be this unfair. If women were put in their place, very few of us would be incel.

If you hate women it will destroy you. Probably it won’t hurt them though, unless you are irrational enough to go ER. And then you’d completely destroy your own life. It’s childish to hate, unless you will use that hatred to actually do something beneficial. In that case it’s rather manly.
Don't tell me what to do, nigger.

I’m not a simp JFL. I’ve only harmed all the girls I’ve been interested, literally one of them made her life significantly worse.
Mirin

How are we better? I can only think of strength and height. Being strong and tall isnt needed anyways if you are a female

yeah stop hateing them brah

I hate women because they live live on easy mode. Call it "muh" tendencies but you're coping. Female privilege and SMV is totally unfair and how can you not be envious of them?

• +1
I hate women because they live live on easy mode. Call it "muh" tendencies but you're coping. Female privilege and SMV is totally unfair and how can you not be envious of them?
gettimg pumped and dumped by chad becasuse they are too stupid to settle down sounds like hell. glad im a man and have the intellectual capactiy to do whats good for me (healthmaxxing)

gettimg pumped and dumped by chad becasuse they are too stupid to settle down sounds like hell. glad im a man and have the intellectual capactiy to do whats good for me (healthmaxxing)
Cope they get sex, money for existing, lots of friends. Meanwhile you are sitting in your little dark room eating autistic foods and coping with living to 100 with nothing to show for it

you don't hate dogs, cats, cows, etc. for acting the way they do, do you now?

• +1
Good thread
i hate myself

• So Sad
I'll stop hateing women, but I'll never stop hating women.

9AA071F1 7097 4791 AA34 01204C484127

• +1