Stop the surgery cope. Dutasteride + Tretinoin = all you need.

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
If you’re on these and stay lean + don’t smoke or drink or do drugs you can easily maintain your looks well into your 40s

Enough with the insane cope like lefort 3 and limb lengthening nobody will actually get that shit.

Making sure you max out your hair and skin is really the easiest and most effective thing anyone can do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17244
lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Totally bullshit. I lost my looks at 18 from stress and never smoked, alcohol and was always healthy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Totally bullshit. I lost my looks at 18 from stress and never smoked, alcohol and was always healthy
I'm sure you'd like to see it that way, but it's more "lost your looks from having a very hypoplastic skull and nothing supporting skin." I'm 27 with good bones, and have been through lots of stress over the years, and I haven't visibly aged yet

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member
Chinlet, square facecel, dish facecel can't ascend

I'm sure you'd like to see it that way, but it's more "lost your looks from having a very hypoplastic skull and nothing supporting skin." I'm 27 with good bones, and have been through lots of stress over the years, and I haven't visibly aged yet
U can’t imagine what sort of stress it was and it is
Never
Did u screamed and cried ur soul out hours for hours day by day for several months? Slept only like 3hrs ?
Do u have such bad nightmares and traumitcal sleep apnea with sleep paralysis that u think u’d die?
I don’t think so.
I have pretty good bones, especially zygos and jawline. Decent forward growth as well. It’s just destroyed soft dissue by stress and probably botched fillers

:soy::soy::soy:

Reddit tier looksmax

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Did u screamed and cried ur soul out hours for hours day by day for several months? Slept only like 3hrs ?
What the FUCK did exactly happened to you?

Did you lose your Parents?

What the FUCK did exactly happened to you?

Did you lose your Parents?
Nah but someone else
+ I was freaking out cause I had brutal hairloss and thought I will go bald at 18

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
And how do u get your dick hard?

dutatretcels start gaining the advantage after 30s indeed

but for 20-29cels its pure cope, everyone will have decent hair and collagen