Stop trying to seem NT, just stay silent

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
The majority of this forum is clearly autistic and doesn't know how to speak to women. So my advice is don't. No matter how much effort you put in you'll never fully learn to speak like an NT. So why sabotage yourself when you can simply choose to not speak at all? Once you've actually ascended there's no reason to desperately try and speak smoothly since you're genetically inhibited from doing so. Rather, try to adapt a more mysterious "strong and silent type" kinda vibe. Only speak when necessary and put your efforts in to facial expressions rather than social skills, as long you don't have that "aspie stare" women will still find you attractive and potentially even more interesting than if you would've been born NT.

Virgin "aspie" stare:
Main qimg d857c23e40080b6d3dfec89025418821 lq

Chad looksmaxed and mysterious/silent neurodivergent:
4a37e604cc95d7ed6eadb765d1ba6bbc
3c5f22bdf81afd69e089ef12b40a0ed2
F16fabd1299a1c5f0c5f4729cc3360c2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, LooksThinker, ConfusedBolivian and 16 others
facts,it would be the end for all us non nts 20 years ago but since there is dating apps all you need to do is look good

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19766 and PseudoMaxxer
I'm too cringe I should stop trying

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aero
Damn

Attachments

• 31610BA4-D6DA-4F73-B905-9D7B57CB4350.jpeg
    31610BA4-D6DA-4F73-B905-9D7B57CB4350.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
"just dont speak bro" is only good advice if you are >5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Allornothing
its easier to make urself look better than become more nt

just look good enough to have ur autism overlooked theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emdeplam, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
The majority of this forum is clearly autistic and doesn't know how to speak to women. So my advice is don't. No matter how much effort you put in you'll never fully learn to speak like an NT. So why sabotage yourself when you can simply choose to not speak at all? Once you've actually ascended there's no reason to desperately try and speak smoothly since you're genetically inhibited from doing so. Rather, try to adapt a more mysterious "strong and silent type" kinda vibe. Only speak when necessary and put your efforts in to facial expressions rather than social skills, as long you don't have that "aspie stare" women will still find you attractive and potentially even more interesting than if you would've been born NT.

Virgin "aspie" stare:
View attachment 2568928

View attachment 2568930View attachment 2568931View attachment 2568932
25235A32 1264 423B AEE8 82D77A7490B7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, PseudoMaxxer and forevermirin
All the girls that have ever approached me always told me that they see me as a “silent type” and they like it. The problem is that very soon later they realize i’m just a spergcel autist. Last girl who asked me out literally told me I have no rizz and went back to her ex lol.
Am I literally just supposed to not talk though?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 19766 and RichardSpencel
All the girls that have ever approached me always told me that they see me as a “silent type” and they like it. The problem is that very soon later they realize i’m just a spergcel autist. Last girl who asked me out literally told me I have no rizz and went back to her ex lol.
Am I literally just supposed to not talk though?
maybe your failos are more visible from up close.

• JFL
Reactions: bluk
once you ascend you basically don’t need to speak smoothly or “rizz her up” anymore, just basic human interaction.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, proxyy and DildoFaggins
proverbs 21:23 if i'm not wrong

• Love it
Reactions: DildoFaggins
the issue is i love talking about autistic things, but luckily i have other non-nt male friends to do that with

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
JoinedApr 22, 2020
Nigga I need to make money first, I live in Turkey so I cant just save surgery money with minimum wage like teens america or europe.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
They literally look the same

only works if you're chad!

silent normie = school shooter

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
the issue is i love talking about autistic things, but luckily i have other non-nt male friends to do that with
nigga if u’re an hand expert, how the fuck can I fix a crooked (slightly bent) finger without surgery

Virgin "aspie" stare:
View attachment 2568928

Just be chad bro!

Needed to hear this :feelsrope:

Just be goodlooking bro

Virgin "aspie" stare:
View attachment 2568928