Stop with wristpill cope

Darmstadtium

Darmstadtium

The wristpill is a meme and having big wrists for the sake of having big wrists is beyond retarded and missing the point. No, eppley wrist implants or frauding wrists is a pointless moronic venture.

The reason is matters is that it signals grip strength and wrist size includes overall muscle frame potential so that's what you should be worried about. You can only treat the symptoms not the cause.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, ManzareK, UltimateMan and 5 others
greycel tier thread

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Mongrelcel
The wristpill is a meme and having big wrists for the sake of having big wrists is beyond retarded and missing the point. No, eppley wrist implants or frauding wrists is a pointless moronic venture.

The reason is matters is that it signals grip strength and wrist size includes overall muscle frame potential so that's what you should be worried about. You can only treat the symptoms not the cause.
over tbh for can't wear watchcels.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
wrist while a tiny microscopic part of aesthetics is more about proportions and being an indicator of other things rather than the wrist itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Julius
wrist size is irrelevant

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, ManzareK, Deleted member 11748 and 3 others
yes ofc water

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Darmstadtium
Wrists are a proxy for your general frame.
@Legendarywristcel looks at this dude literally denying your struggles.

Imagine thinking a girl would ever disqualify you based on wrist size.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and R@m@
We should let The ideas flow , doesnt matter how stupid they are.

Think of it as a river
So let the river get polluted? :lul:

Tbh OP is kinda right, wrist size doesn't matter unless it is extremely thin.

So let the river get polluted? :lul:

Tbh OP is kinda right, wrist size doesn't matter unless it is extremely thin.
Ideas = water

Not enough water, river becomes stale, when it becomes stale it becomes a swamp . Get out of my swamp

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Cain
What's your wrist girth OP?

It's small, you're a coping wristcel
if I said 8 inches you would say I wouldn't understand the struggle so there's no winning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
if I said 8 inches you would say I wouldn't understand the struggle so there's no winning
how can you cope knowing that there are men that have the same penis girth of your wrists?

how can you cope knowing that there are men that have the same penis girth of your wrists?
omega cope

IMG 20210331 001744

Shd have just linked this thread to shut all the wristcel copers lol

• +1
Reactions: Darmstadtium
Big hands >>>>>>>> big wrists
Foids go crazy for big hands and no one gives a fuck about wrist its just a autistic obsession from gymcels

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Darmstadtium
Big hands >>>>>>>> big wrists
Foids go crazy for big hands and no one gives a fuck about wrist its just a autistic obsession from gymcels
that I can agree with
being veiny arms and strong forearms > "muh thick wrists"

No one cares about wrist size, shoulders broader than hips is what matters also hand size

"Wrist size is cope bro"
20210330 162101

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and gamma
same
also women and dudes straight up told me my wrist/hands looks stupid i censor it or simply never show on pictures/videos jfl joke wrist/hand