[STORM MOG BATTLE] IMELDA VS HUMBERTO

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
JFL, even female hurricanes are hypergamous in 2022.

These two are dating.

Imelda is the little blobby one on the left, Humberto is the heightmogger tailmogger on the right:

Imelda:

Humberto:

Imagine Imelda and Humberto's human equivalents. I'd guess that Imelda would be a 5'0 MTB, and Humberto a 6'4 Chadlite. But up to you to decide what they'd be.

Who mogs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16354 and Johanjohan
Tagging from the Storm Eunice thread:
@StrangerDanger @Johanjohan @Anchor_Ship @spiggacel @EasternRightWinger15 @eduardkoopman @Computer @one job away @Sorken @UglyGod360

Hurricane rating chart found on 4chan, rate them according to this chart:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16354, Johanjohan, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
bruh I downloaded Multi Face Blender and made a composite but the final image was nothing like the ones I see from you and others

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
bruh I downloaded Multi Face Blender and made a composite but the final image was nothing like the ones I see from you and others
How many faces did you use? I used a lot of faces - at least 50.

Tagging from the Storm Eunice thread:
@StrangerDanger @Johanjohan @Anchor_Ship @spiggacel @EasternRightWinger15 @eduardkoopman @Computer @one job away @Sorken @UglyGod360

Hurricane rating chart found on 4chan, rate them according to this chart:
View attachment 1554209
Humberto bro. Tbh he is a chadicane

• JFL
@Sorken In what way does Imelda mog?

How many faces did you use? I used a lot of faces - at least 50.
Which app do you use? I'm on Android and the exact name is "Multi Face Blender" and it has 1 M+ downloads on the Play Store, is that the correct one?

• +1
Which app do you use? I'm on Android and the exact name is "Multi Face Blender" and it has 1 M+ downloads on the Play Store, is that the correct one?
That's the correct app.

What PSL do you rate Humberto? What makes you think he's Chad?
What about Imelda?
Humberto is 6 psl with mogger hight, Imelda is probably like 3 psl. No wonder that little goblin is a Latina :feelshaha:

• JFL
That's the correct app.
Cool. Do you edit the pictures before making a composite? Like idk cutting, cropping, etc or do you just use the photos you find as you found them?

• +1
Cool. Do you edit the pictures before making a composite? Like idk cutting, cropping, etc or do you just use the photos you find as you found them?
I usually cut, crop and make sure the quality is sharp. I also process the final composite with Remini which is an image sharpener you can get off the Play store.

Humberto is 6 psl with mogger hight, Imelda is probably like 3 psl. No wonder that little goblin is a Latina :feelshaha:
What do you think their faces, heights and bodies would be like?
Who would be good comparisons for their human equivalents?

What do you think their faces, heights and bodies would be like?
Who would be good comparisons for their human equivalents?
Pete Davidson and Selena Gomez

• JFL
  • JFL
He has a high status.

If you want dude with some faggoty face then go to Gay club.
So you calling Gandy and O'pry guys with faggoty faces? :lul::lul::lul:

So you calling Gandy and O'pry guys with faggoty faces? :lul::lul::lul:
Ok U are mad now. And I’m not about that so I’ll say a new pair to calm you down

• JFL
Ok U are mad now. And I’m not about that so I’ll say a new pair to calm you down
What would their physiques look like?

Doesn't matter, we're voting by PSL and structure :lul::lul::lul:
Imelda mogs because she looks like a petite cute little virgin (round, no holes), while Humberto looks like an insanely passive high inhib autist that probably posts in here, complaining how Florida only wants Chad while he's kms away from her and she doesn't know he exists.

• JFL
Imelda mogs because she looks like a petite cute little virgin (round, no holes), while Humberto looks like an insanely passive high inhib autist that probably posts in here, complaining how Florida only wants Chad while he's kms away from her and she doesn't know he exists.

Where would they both fit in this chart?

Venezia Cruz and Jacob Elordi

• +1
Cope, she has no holes because she’s a man nigga

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Xangsane
@EasternRightWinger15 @cloUder @Bvnny. In what way does Humberto mog Imelda?

@Frankie In what way does Imelda mog Humberto?

Humbertocels never win

• JFL
Sorry I'm not very educated on PSLcane system I must have made a mistake :feelsrope: Chadlite Humberto vs Normie Imelda :what:
Yeah someone made this chart on 4chan

Should be self-explanatory. Using Google Reverse Search, the gigachadicane is Gilbert from 1988:

Gilbert would be around a PSL 7.5 or so.

The truehurricanecel is Barry from 2019:

Barry, in other words, would be a subhuman in real life. Around 2.5 PSL.

The normie (Becky) is Diana from 1990:

She would be around PSL 4.25 or so.

So, the closer a hurricane looks like to Gilbert, the more gigachadly it is.

Sorry I'm not very educated on PSLcane system I must have made a mistake :feelsrope: Chadlite Humberto vs Normie Imelda :what:
I'd say...

Imelda: PSL 4.25
Humberto: PSL 5.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I'd say...

Imelda: PSL 4.25
Humberto: PSL 5.5
Basically Gonzalo and his foid matches. Over even for hurricanes in 2022, blackpill proven once again :feelsrope:

• JFL
Basically Gonzalo and his foid matches. Over even for hurricanes in 2022, blackpill proven once again :feelsrope:
Gonzalo's average match was 3.75 PSL according to a poll :lul::lul::lul::lul:

What PSL do you personally put Imelda and Humberto at?

Gonzalo's average match was 3.75 PSL according to a poll :lul::lul::lul::lul:

What PSL do you personally put Imelda and Humberto at?
Yours looks good (y) Maybe 4.5 for Imelda, she's cute, it's kinda subjective but yea

• +1
Yours looks good (y) Maybe 4.5 for Imelda, she's cute, it's kinda subjective but yea
I can see 4.5 for Imelda

What do you imagine their human equivalent heights and body types to be?

I can see 4.5 for Imelda

What do you imagine their human equivalent heights and body types to be?
Imelda would look like that lookism girl from the other thread, Humberto would look like Gonzalo, he's Mexican origin and 5.5 psl so it checks out

• +1
And she also fogs my faceapp female morph Im sure :feelsrope:

• So Sad
And she also fogs my faceapp female morph Im sure :feelsrope:
Nah.

Imelda would look like that lookism girl from the other thread, Humberto would look like Gonzalo, he's Mexican origin and 5.5 psl so it checks out
Thanks, but I meant body and height :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nah.

Thanks, but I meant body and height :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Body and height is harder to imagine. Humberto does look tall and slim, and Imelda petite and round however, maybe she's thicc but mby just fat tbh :feelsrope:

• +1
Body and height is harder to imagine. Humberto does look tall and slim, and Imelda petite and round however, maybe she's thicc but mby just fat tbh :feelsrope:
To me, I'd imagine Imelda being a little plumpy with a little extra in the middle.
Humberto definitely strikes me as a tall and slim guy. Perhaps a slim ottermode type.

Imelda: 5'0
Humberto: 6'4

I usually cut, crop and make sure the quality is sharp. I also process the final composite with Remini which is an image sharpener you can get off the Play store.
yeah legit just downloaded Remini, what a helpful app. Multi Face Blender seems to have a limit of like 11 images or something but that's fine. Cheers

• +1