Conversation with @VenomGT3 confirms extreme hypergamy in the UK

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I talked with @VenomGT3 who seems to be a Chadlite with insane SMV. Looks statusmaxxed, high-class WASP type with great jaw and cheekbones. He's located in the United States and has a type - Stacy models. He gets these women very easily.

Meanwhile tall Chadlites and even Chads here in the UK are struggling to get women even 0.5 PSL points beneath them.
THESE are the men that HTB+ women want in 2022 (JFL if you think they'd commit to them though):

We've seen this with GonzaloFish on Tinder, a PSL 5.5 masc prettyboy with a Computer Science degree. Barely a couple of HTBs matched with him, most of whom ignored him.

GrannyFish Joyce managed to match with lots of muscular HTNs, Chadlites and even Chads with hair:

@AdamAdam who is a PSL 5.5 Chadlite and looks like a dark blonde version of this anime boy, is currently struggling to get a single woman above MTB. He matched with some MTBs that Gonzalo matched with, but @AdamAdam is getting a lower response rate than Gonzalo.

I have a tall Chadlite footballer friend with a Uni degree (mogger jaw, great cheekbones, dark looks, tall, lean body) who struggles with dating/LTRs in 2022.

This is the average woman in the UK that wants to date a Chadlite in 2022:

Now compare her with the average man that is open to having sex with an older woman:

I'm around 5.5 PSL but it's damn hard to get women around my looks level, which is why I'd rather date Beckies.

TLDR: The UK is a hypergamous shithole. We have to roidmaxx, skinmaxx, have perfect hair, have a perfect tan, have the correct "look" and be tall just to get a mediocre woman with NPC interests and a useless degree. Meanwhile a Chadlite who is appealmaxxed wants Stacies, and gets Stacies.

It's over for UKcels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegoat, thereallegend, amorfati and 12 others
Jaw mogger 5.5 PSL wasp dating models.
But retards here cope with muh medium ugly and hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Solidcoin, thecel and 1 other person
If he were located in the UK then he'd have to settle for a MTB at best.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thecel
Stopped reading at tall

.. they’re struggling bcz they’re tall. Most slayers are 5’9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15556, Chadethnic101 and 7 others
Meanwhile 5.5 PSL guys either have to settle with landwhales and LTBs (Gonzalo) or dumpster dive for grannies (Alex the GrannyFucker)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 7580
TLDR: The UK is a hypergamous shithole.
I agree, but don't let the anecdotal "experiences" of an anonymous Looksmax.org member make you think the US is much better.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
I agree, but don't let the anecdotal "experiences" of an anonymous Looksmax.org member make you think the US is much better.
If he can do it, why can't other Chadlites?

@
Ada Mustang
@Ada Mustang @
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @
HasStoppedNoodling
@HasStoppedNoodling @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession @
germanlooks
@germanlooks @
aBetterMii
@aBetterMii @
ToTheTop
@ToTheTop @
IThinkImAboutToROPE
@IThinkImAboutToROPE @
NOTCHADRIP
@NOTCHADRIP @Z@Ziggy S @
gymcel7
@gymcel7 @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @H@heightface @E@Enfant terrible @
Rupert Pupkin
@Rupert Pupkin @
YoungJohnnyDepp
@YoungJohnnyDepp @
House Lannister
@House Lannister @
Biggdink
@Biggdink @
Tropical Tyrone
@Tropical Tyrone @
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy @
Ethereal
@Ethereal @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
Chadeep
@Chadeep @
DaddyLooksmax
@DaddyLooksmax @A@AdamAdam @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
DrTony
@DrTony @
ToTheTop
@ToTheTop @
Lihito
@Lihito @B@BeenLMSsinceMSN @EverythingMattersCel @LooksOrDeath

Tagging from the previous hypergamy thread

Last edited:
I talked with @VenomGT3 who seems to be a Chadlite with insane SMV. Looks statusmaxxed, high-class WASP type with great jaw and cheekbones. He's located in the United States and has a type - Stacy models. He gets these women very easily.

Meanwhile tall Chadlites and even Chads here in the UK are struggling to get women even 0.5 PSL points beneath them.
THESE are the men that HTB+ women want in 2022 (JFL if you think they'd commit to them though):

We've seen this with GonzaloFish on Tinder, a PSL 5.5 masc prettyboy with a Computer Science degree. Barely a couple of HTBs matched with him, most of whom ignored him.

GrannyFish Joyce managed to match with lots of muscular HTNs, Chadlites and even Chads with hair:

@AdamAdam who is a PSL 5.5 Chadlite and looks like a dark blonde version of this anime boy, is currently struggling to get a single woman above MTB. He matched with some MTBs that Gonzalo matched with, but @AdamAdam is getting a lower response rate than Gonzalo.
View attachment 1520406View attachment 1520407

I have a tall Chadlite footballer friend with a Uni degree (mogger jaw, great cheekbones, dark looks, tall, lean body) who struggles with dating/LTRs in 2022.

View attachment 1520421

Now compare her with the average man that is open to having sex with an older woman:
View attachment 1520428

I'm around 5.5 PSL but it's damn hard to get women around my looks level, which is why I'd rather date Beckies.

TLDR: The UK is a hypergamous shithole. We have to roidmaxx, skinmaxx, have perfect hair, have a perfect tan, have the correct "look" and be tall just to get a mediocre woman with NPC interests and a useless degree. Meanwhile a Chadlite who is appealmaxxed wants Stacies, and gets Stacies.

It's over for UKcels.

watch this documentary
african high t warriors

imagine what stacies actually want in the uk smh

UK has Islamic leaders in government right? You guys are importing Islamic people by the GigaTon, am I wrong?

You guys are so close to Islamic Law, after which hypergamy will be done.

Seriously you guys should be protesting for more immigration, and trying to spread Islam. You could create twitter accounts that start petitions against any British shows that do not have some Islamic representation, with a character. Targeting the media may be the best option.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736 and Xangsane
UK has Islamic leaders in government right? You guys are importing Islamic people by the GigaTon, am I wrong?

You guys are so close to Islamic Law, after which hypergamy will be done.

Seriously you guys should be protesting for more immigration, and trying to spread Islam. You could create twitter accounts that start petitions against any British shows that do not have some Islamic representation, with a character. Targeting the media may be the best option.
We are, and despite being Muslim, I don't want Sharia Law implemented here.
People of our kind aren't always "evil immigrants wanting to destroy the country", unlike what white boomers think.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
We are, and despite being Muslim, I don't want Sharia Law implemented here.
People of our kind aren't always "evil immigrants wanting to destroy the country", unlike what white boomers think.
Are UK muslims having sex before marriage? Or could you get a looksmax marriage with muslim woman who is a virgin?

Are UK muslims having sex before marriage? Or could you get a looksmax marriage with muslim woman who is a virgin?
do you think GL guys would have it easier outside the uk?

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
Looksmatch in 2022 (UK)
Siouxsie mogs though

• So Sad
Reactions: amorfati
Reason #453 On why its so great to not be a Britbong :Comfy:

I have lived in London Uk for 7 years. Then I moved to US. I did not have much sexual success in UK but in the US it is insane. However I cannot in good faith attribute this to location as there were a few severe confounding variables that affect the outcome. Having said that I did have thousands of matches on Tinders in London back in 2017-18.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep and 1 other person
do you think GL guys would have it easier outside the uk?
I don't have enough experience to know. Cities may be more difficult as well, because there's more competition. But I really don't know.

Where I am in the U.S., blonde haired, blue eyed, young, gym body guys do really well.

In my case it might be because my photos don't look as friendly or whatever, not to say that with more friendly photos I'd get models, but a little more matches

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

View attachment 1520421

View attachment 1520428

It's over for UKcels.
5.5 is an overrate for adamadam (eye area but great bones and pretty boy looks) but he's still gl looking back

Last edited:
The US is 100x times easier

But I can only speak for Chadlites. Not sure how it is for normies

I slayed every time I went out in the US, multiple different cities too. In the UK however, I could go weeks without slaying shit from clubs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15556, thereallegend and 2 others

View attachment 1520421

View attachment 1520428

It's over for UKcels.

View attachment 1520421

View attachment 1520428

It's over for UKcels.
I’ chime in with my experience as a 27yold, in London. Take from it what you want.

Tinder is useless - I get average girls mostly trying to match with me. I had one MTB-HTB recently who I’ve casually slept with several times who lives near me however.

Bumble - the girls who like me are mostly average girls also. Not even beckies. Mostly a waste of time.

Hinge - Just downloaded it and semen to be able to get some MTBs. Seems better than the other apps. I haven’t swiped much yet and I’ve matched about 50% of the girls I’ve swiped (hardly swiped yet so need longer to get a more accurate idea)

Exclusive apps - Inner Circle and Victoria
- Dated for several months a stacylite
Model on inner circle but I didn’t feel the chemistry.
- On Victoria I have chatted with lots of Beckies

After discussing this with a good looking mate yesterday he said the scene in london sucks for dating. He plans on using apps to smash beckies and just go abroad later when he wants a wife and to settle down in a LTR. I’m likely going to do the same.

Overall I don’t think the scene is that bad on hinge. I’m a decent looking guy and I can date/hookup with decent looking girls. However when I’m older, ready to settle down and wealthy, utilising hypergamy it makes sense to go abroad.

For reference I’ll drop some of my pics below with the girls I’m matching and having conversations with:

Attachments

• 97E6F159-AC9F-443A-A3A8-5E983123C6F0.png
    97E6F159-AC9F-443A-A3A8-5E983123C6F0.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • AFEABB49-5464-4399-A3DD-64507D59722F.png
    AFEABB49-5464-4399-A3DD-64507D59722F.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • F62E8F09-EA92-4F4C-9643-F1A24ACEAE5F.png
    F62E8F09-EA92-4F4C-9643-F1A24ACEAE5F.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 29A48474-5534-46CA-871A-5FE8A755375D.png
    29A48474-5534-46CA-871A-5FE8A755375D.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 4A6B9887-F08F-4DF0-9FDE-E1A3A7E8F56C.png
    4A6B9887-F08F-4DF0-9FDE-E1A3A7E8F56C.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 312A3274-2C50-48C4-9558-1CA62156DF1D.png
    312A3274-2C50-48C4-9558-1CA62156DF1D.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 6F78D922-6AF0-413D-BB3A-4F40663A60E9.png
    6F78D922-6AF0-413D-BB3A-4F40663A60E9.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • D86F5002-5FD5-4DF2-856F-FC8709335B85.png
    D86F5002-5FD5-4DF2-856F-FC8709335B85.png
    703 KB · Views: 0
  • 4AFB63A8-19FB-44FF-9B1C-FA43C19CB9CB.png
    4AFB63A8-19FB-44FF-9B1C-FA43C19CB9CB.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • F5D0767B-4164-410C-872D-5F8A05561F90.png
    F5D0767B-4164-410C-872D-5F8A05561F90.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 3B33196A-03AD-4311-A02F-C1DCEF3B5356.png
    3B33196A-03AD-4311-A02F-C1DCEF3B5356.png
    492.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 340A4584-433C-4EB3-A1F7-DDF57AFC6071.png
    340A4584-433C-4EB3-A1F7-DDF57AFC6071.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and amorfati
@wristcel What are your Thoughts? You posted quite good looking uk women.

Facts UK is honestly nightmare mode . To a lot of girls even if you are a Chadlite if you are not high T you will still be invisible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, amorfati and Xangsane
Facts UK is honestly nightmare mode . To a lot of girls even if you are a Chadlite if you are not high T you will still be invisible
It really isn't that bad tho?

I don't consider myself anything special and I have no problems with Beckys.

You're millennial
It's very hard for zoomers

You're millennial
It's very hard for zoomers
It's not age related - I had no issues in my early 20s and I was broke and unemployed (before I got my first real job etc)

It's not age related - I had no issues in my early 20s and I was broke and unemployed (before I got my first real job etc)
You were still a millennial.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The online landscape was the same 8 years ago, no?

OLD was still big back then and it's how I dated/hooked up with most girls.

The online landscape was the same 8 years ago, no?

OLD was still big back then and it's how I dated/hooked up with most girls.
Much bigger, much worse now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and ToTheTop
Maybe HTN+ UKcels should just move to America. Easier to get girls there in general, but an English accent (southern English only tho, not scouse or anything like that lmao) is also a huge halo in America. USA girls get wet when they hear an English accent, especially if the guy also has a deep voice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15556, thereallegend and 4 others
Maybe HTN+ UKcels should just move to America. Easier to get girls there in general, but an English accent (southern English only tho, not scouse or anything like that lmao) is also a huge halo in America. USA girls get wet when they hear an English accent, especially if the guy also has a deep voice.
Imagine a black ukcel with an rp accent
Failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736
Imagine a black ukcel with an rp accent
Failo
is it? what about Idris Elba? I know he has a cockney accent but do you really think he'd lose appeal if it was an RP one?

is it? what about Idris Elba? I know he has a cockney accent but do you really think he'd lose appeal if it was an RP one?
Some white girls would think he's trying too hard if he really isn't
Since some American white women are pretty damn racist

• +1
Reactions: maneg1
Stopped reading at tall

.. they’re struggling bcz they’re tall. Most slayers are 5’9
Fuck off with your tales. The reality is that dating is a struggle if you're not above average and white.
He's white and presumably tall. You are ethnic so you get taxxed.

• +1
Fuck off with your tales. The reality is that dating is a struggle if you're not above average and white.

He's white and presumably tall. You are ethnic so you get taxxed.
Since I put Gonzalo as a Mestizo/Ashkenazi/Mizrahi Jewish mix, would he pay ethnic tax? (in reality he is said to be white and curry)
Some girls (MTBs and LTBs) praised his exotic yet white passing looks

Even if I have blue eyes and brown hair I'd still be taxed? Rip

Since I put Gonzalo as a Mestizo/Ashkenazi/Mizrahi Jewish mix, would he pay ethnic tax? Some girls (MTBs and LTBs) praised his exotic yet white passing looks

Even if I have blue eyes and brown hair I'd still be taxed? Rip
Obviously you don't look like Apu or have one of those weird kebab vendor phenos. But native British people have Nordic or Germanic pheno which is different from yours. I bet you come across as med or Arab IRL. This failos you along with your Muslim name. Not as much as a typical Indian but quite a bit. Most UK women want to date Nordic or Germanic white men.

• +1
Obviously you don't look like Apu or have one of those weird kebab vendor phenos. But native British people have Nordic or Germanic pheno which is different from yours. I bet you come across as med or Arab IRL. This failos you along with your Muslim name. Not as much as a typical Indian but quite a bit. Most UK women want to date Nordic or Germanic white men.
Most often people say I look very, very Med

My first name is luckily western, but my middle and last names aren't.

Why would that failo him quite a bit?

I figured too tbh. In fact this is the average face of a UK tinder slayer
IMG 20220203 180656

Most often people say I look very, very Med

My first name is luckily western, but my middle and last names aren't.

Why would that failo him quite a bit?

I figured too tbh. In fact this is the average face of a UK tinder slayer
View attachment 1521907
Yup. This dude would mog salludon IRL even though salludon is much higher PSL. Racepill is far more apparent IRL.

• +1
Yup. This dude would mog salludon IRL even though salludon is much higher PSL. Racepill is far more apparent IRL.
What psl is the composite?
Sadly agreed

What you guys don't seem to understand is that rejection is the norm and most women in life will not find you attractive.

If you're a bonafide gigachad you will be almost universally attractive, but anything below that and you will be rejected very often. That's just the way it is.

It doesn't matter though because there will still be a big enough pool of women that find you attractive to capitalise on it.

I'm also in London, similar looks level to you, white, 6'1. Matches look similar (though my reply rate is pretty low). I would be careful posting your pics here. It could come back to bite you.

Dating here is not that hard here overall - I agree with you. However, I am slowly weaning myself off online dating. For me, daygame is king. The quality of girls I can get access to is higher. Hinge, bumble and tinder are rife with girls frauding. But in real life they can't fraud - that's why online will never beat cold approach or social circle, imho. It's just totally inferior in that respect.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegoat, thereallegend and Xangsane
What you guys don't seem to understand is that rejection is the norm and most women in life will not find you attractive.

If you're a bonafide gigachad you will be almost universally attractive, but anything below that and you will be rejected very often. That's just the way it is.

It doesn't matter though because there will still be a big enough pool of women that find you attractive to capitalise on it.

I'm also in London, similar looks level to you, white, 6'1. Matches look similar (though my reply rate is pretty low). I would be careful posting your pics here. It could come back to bite you.

Dating here is not that hard here overall - I agree with you. However, I am slowly weaning myself off online dating. For me, daygame is king. The quality of girls I can get access to is higher. Hinge, bumble and tinder are rife with girls frauding. But in real life they can't fraud - that's why online will never beat cold approach or social circle, imho. It's just totally inferior in that respect.
But what if you are a 5'10 ethnic? I just find it hard to believe I'll get anything decent with my stats. I'm just gonna escortcel.