Story: The Piss Bottle

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
This is actually a true story.

In year 10 me and my group of 10-15 friends had a plan, one of my friends pissed in a empty apple juice bottle that the school usually sells in the canteen. It was dark yellow and looked almost the exact same as apple juice. Basically we half opened the bottle so that it would leak if the piss would rise past the bottle cap then my friend threw it across the playground. What happened next was literally the worst possible chain of events that could have occurred out of any timeline. None of us expected this to actually happen or meant for this to happen, but the asian disabled kid who walks with a limp picked it up confused and some of the piss overflowed from the bottle onto his forearm, then we were all screaming/dying from shock, next thing i know, one of the nice short old blonde teachers picks up the bottle and the piss overflows all over her arm. At that point we all just ran away laughing because we didn’t want to get caught for being involved. So in the end, technically my friend pissed on two people.

I have so many other retarded stories from school but this is probably the worst

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Over for people who’ve been pissed on

utterly over if you consider that an example of a fun highschool life