Stretched my GF out for first time, now I'm screwed

I am not as high value as her other guys, but she is into me for my personality,
Goodfellas GIF

except once with her PT.
Nigger what? Why are you allowing this?

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius and Patient A
Some of you may know I'm an ethnic with a Noodlewhore GF, she has had multiples more sexual partners than me, and has been honest with me that I am not as high value as her other guys, but she is into me for my personality, and I am pretty sure she has never cheated on me, except once with her PT.

I know cos she's had monster cocks in the past so I bought her a huge BBC dildo as a gift and used it for first time. I deliberately didn't get the African size one, instead got the American size one, cos at least it's not heaps longer than me ( I am just over 6' BPL on my best days or when I wake up, this was just under 8 inches), but it is a lot fatter.

Problem is when I put it in, it felt totally different to when I fuck her, like I could feel I had to smash through so much shit inside her and it felt insanely tight, and she was yelping in pain and shit. For context it's probably similar size and colour as Jax Slayher or Rob Piper.

She told me she didn't like it anywhere near as much as me but I know she's only saying it to be nice to me cos she likes me, but now I feel even worse, like I'm a fucking charity case, and I basically shot myself in the foot.

Have any bhais here had similar experience, with very experienced girl, and if so what happened? Did the gf dump you, or was it just never the same after that?

Btw am not gonna bother jelqing or PE or any of those copes
This is definitely worthy of being in the Success section on here. Congratulations young man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and gooner23
This is definitely worthy of being in the Success section on here. Congratulations young man.
ancient sex haver thread, i guess pussies do get stretched out, no wonder bad dragon women always have dry aged roast beef

Nice fat dildo that

cock analyzers please find the girth of this dildo im guessing 5.75-6

Some of you may know I'm an ethnic with a Noodlewhore GF, she has had multiples more sexual partners than me, and has been honest with me that I am not as high value as her other guys, but she is into me for my personality, and I am pretty sure she has never cheated on me, except once with her PT.

I know cos she's had monster cocks in the past so I bought her a huge BBC dildo as a gift and used it for first time. I deliberately didn't get the African size one, instead got the American size one, cos at least it's not heaps longer than me ( I am just over 6' BPL on my best days or when I wake up, this was just under 8 inches), but it is a lot fatter.

Problem is when I put it in, it felt totally different to when I fuck her, like I could feel I had to smash through so much shit inside her and it felt insanely tight, and she was yelping in pain and shit. For context it's probably similar size and colour as Jax Slayher or Rob Piper.

She told me she didn't like it anywhere near as much as me but I know she's only saying it to be nice to me cos she likes me, but now I feel even worse, like I'm a fucking charity case, and I basically shot myself in the foot.

Have any bhais here had similar experience, with very experienced girl, and if so what happened? Did the gf dump you, or was it just never the same after that?

cuck activities

read the bible is the only advice

Some of you may know I'm an ethnic with a Noodlewhore GF
@EnglandBadman

Hope for you yet (well, before I read the rest of the post).

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman
You should transition to r/cucks. Only freak guys buy their chick a sex toy especially if it’s for her own pleasure only. You took it one step above,
I know cos she's had monster cocks in the past so I bought her a huge BBC dildo as a gift and used it for first time.
You are a faggot cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, PrinceofDarkness, Patient A and 1 other person
When u put it like that, yeah (except it's silicon not plastic) and it's also a lot more complex than that, she fucked my head up and I've been on fuckloads of pills and spent thousands on therapy and shit since I met her
Dude save yourself and bloodline and seriously rope. This is the most beta cucked shit I’ve ever heard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Patient A and hardestmfintheroom
Dude save yourself and bloodline and seriously rope. This is the most beta cucked shit I’ve ever heard
Wtf why man??

Btw I been I'm psyche ward for 3 months, so I'm better now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Patient A, Lethbridge and 2 others

wow

holy shit, theres no coming back from this nigga, i thought @Aloha was down bad, but this is some next level shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 21345
Wtf why man??

Btw I been I'm psyche ward for 3 months, so I'm better now
You need Protection of bulls looksmafia 300

@kebab
@WishIwasChico
@ReadBooksEveryday
@sportsmogger

We accept btc

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, WishIwasChico and sportsmogger
ethnic with a Noodlewhore GF,
Uh huh yep, many such cases
bought her She has never cheated on me, except once with her Personal Firness Trainer
:feelskek: Lol yeah many MANY such cases
bought her a huge BBC dildo

IMG 2080
🧐 Huh
Have any bhais here had similar experience,
:lul::lul: Kill yourself
she fucked my head up and I've been on fuckloads of pills and spent thousands on therapy and shit since I met her
IMG 2079

Last edited:
Lmao what a cuck. Glad I been doing PE for like a couple of years now and got huge girth. Anyway unironically kys

we will never let it die
This thread is worse than when you had gay sex with Jews for money

At least you had something to gain, this thread is just pathetic cuck behaviour

Lmao what a cuck. Glad I been doing PE for like a couple of years now and got huge girth. Anyway unironically kys
Don't u need to do PE everyday, and even then the girth doesn't even stay that big?

You’re a cuck for buying that shit nigga

Are you still with her?
You know it’s bad when Site Admin comes into your thread 1 year later to clown on you JFL:lul:

Also add Gigachad, Soyjak and Elliot Rodger reacts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Every day yes, no the girth stays
i mean i dont think anyone has really gained over .75 inches of true girth in less than 4 years without eq, edema, or peds. r/gettingbigger and thunders are notorious for posting frauded results for girth specifically

Bros a cuck

i mean i dont think anyone has really gained over .75 inches of true girth in less than 4 years without eq, edema, or peds. r/gettingbigger and thunders are notorious for posting frauded results for girth specifically
Ok? I got mogger girth, that's all I need to know

miring the money-making advice.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah

you’re so cucked and should’ve left and cheated on her the moment she says that high value shit, let alone the cheating

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and smashingdirty6s
you’re so cucked and should’ve left and cheated on her the moment she says that high value shit, let alone the cheating
Fr bro imagine a girl telling u that you’re low value. I’d literally rape her right there and then

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB

Nigga your disgusting, man up you have a 6 inch dick that isn't even bad, learn how to satisfy a woman, it's not all about the penetration but when you penetrate do it explosive like your punching with your dick, but the role play is also main factor for tightening the vagina, use your fingers and her clit aswell man wtf, you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Fr bro imagine a girl telling u that you’re low value. I’d literally rape her right there and then
I'd lose all my Christian and moral values right there

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
buddy can you elab on this in dm? at least basic stuff. you even joined on my birthday, its a sign

What the fuck that's a wild story sometimes I gotta be rlly thankful I'm 8.2x6.

Fuck niggas still reacting on this in 2024...

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 51465
This is just brutal reading

Wtf is with 15 reacts 4 years later and 6 months after we broke up????

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and forevergymcelling
Wtf is with 15 reacts 4 years later and 6 months after we broke up????
You got over the toxic chinawoman bhai? :feelswhere: Are you still a cuck or do you feel you deserve better now :feelshehe: