Stretched my GF out for first time, now I'm screwed

OP would you let me fuck your girlfriend?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16380
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Finally, offers started incoming... :feelshehe:
I have a similar cock size to the dido he bought his girlfriend and OP seems like a very open minded person that really loves his girlfriend and values her sexual pleasure of which I can provide her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Maalik, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
I have a similar cock size to the dido he bought his girlfriend and OP seems like a very open minded person that really loves his girlfriend and values her sexual pleasure of which I can provide her
No, defo not.

Is your dick really that big?

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Yes. Identical length and girth except foe the head. My tip is not that girthy
Is your dick really that big?
Careful @GypsyEyes ...

... this guy shows clear signs of submissive homosexuality ...

... you might arrive at his place, and find not his Noodles Queen, but HIM...
Olivia Newton-John 80S GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23554, eduardkoopman and 3 others
Careful @GypsyEyes ...

... this guy shows clear signs of submissive homosexuality ...

... you might arrive at his place, and find not his Noodles Queen, but HIM...
Olivia Newton-John 80S GIF

:feelshehe:
Idi amin laugh

Dude you need to get in the gym and workout 30-45 minutes 5-6 days a week asap. My goodness you walking soymaxxer, get some test and HGH in your body dude this is unacceptably down bad

Dude you need to get in the gym and workout 30-45 minutes 5-6 days a week asap. My goodness you walking soymaxxer, get some test and HGH in your body dude this is unacceptably down bad
Bhai my test is 800 ish when I tested in 2020.

I do workout, bench 120k, dead 180, squat 100, ohp 85

Never cuck yourself. If you ever get your GF another toy, make sure it's no bigger than your natural size. Just fuck her hard without much foreplay. Her pussy won't be very warmed up yet, so even your 6 inch cock will feel like its ripping her open the first minute or two

Never cuck yourself. If you ever get your GF another toy, make sure it's no bigger than your natural size. Just fuck her hard without much foreplay. Her pussy won't be very warmed up yet, so even your 6 inch cock will feel like its ripping her open the first minute or two
No this gf was always wet and ready bhai

Bhai that thing fit in her???

Literally hardly any man has a dick that big JFL
Yes Bhai, I think its 3 or 4 s.d from mean globally, maybe 3 for whites, ethnics., blacks, 5 for curry and rice

• Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yes Bhai, I think its 3 or 4 s.d from mean globally, maybe 3 for whites, ethnics., blacks, 5 for curry and rice
Shes noodle too so she's got small pussy damn man shouldn't of done that to her
Fuck her anyway bhai

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Some of you may know I'm an ethnic with a Noodlewhore GF, she has had multiples more sexual partners than me, and has been honest with me that I am not as high value as her other guys, but she is into me for my personality, and I am pretty sure she has never cheated on me, except once with her PT.

I know cos she's had monster cocks in the past so I bought her a huge BBC dildo as a gift and used it for first time. I deliberately didn't get the African size one, instead got the American size one, cos at least it's not heaps longer than me ( I am just over 6' BPL on my best days or when I wake up, this was just under 8 inches), but it is a lot fatter.

Problem is when I put it in, it felt totally different to when I fuck her, like I could feel I had to smash through so much shit inside her and it felt insanely tight, and she was yelping in pain and shit. For context it's probably similar size and colour as Jax Slayher or Rob Piper.

She told me she didn't like it anywhere near as much as me but I know she's only saying it to be nice to me cos she likes me, but now I feel even worse, like I'm a fucking charity case, and I basically shot myself in the foot.

Have any bhais here had similar experience, with very experienced girl, and if so what happened? Did the gf dump you, or was it just never the same after that?

Btw am not gonna bother jelqing or PE or any of those copes
Look into prostaglandin e1
U are the epitome of cuckoldry.
Lol.
If u wanna know more about prostaglandin e1 let me know.
It can increase length and girth by 50% in 6-12 months

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Chinacurry
Lol.
You inject into dick? Or pill?

Are you still with her?

• JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s, Deleted member 24770 and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
You inject into dick? Or pill?
Its a bit complex,but just know that the doctors in the study used needles but these methods can be used to administer Prostaglandin.

See the last line,creams, lotions,pathces,this is the best and most safest option.
The only problem we have is we have to find if prostaglandin e1 can be absorbed by the skin by mixing it with DMSO or are it's molecules too big to be absorbed by the skin.
@Chinacurry

22. A method as defined in claim 1, wherein said vasodilator is formulated for systemic administration by oral, sublingual, or suppository administration, intravenous administration by needle, auto-injector, slow sustained injection pump, high pressure injection device, microinfusion pump, or implantable sustained release drug or device, or topical administration, such as through the use of creams, lotions or patches.

"except once with her PT"

stopped reading there

Overoverrroverover

sounds pretty cucked

Lol.
i did a google search . no evidence it increases penis length or girth
its just a treatment for erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow.

nice try scamcel

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Some of you may know I'm an ethnic with a Noodlewhore GF, she has had multiples more sexual partners than me, and has been honest with me that I am not as high value as her other guys, but she is into me for my personality, and I am pretty sure she has never cheated on me, except once with her PT.

I know cos she's had monster cocks in the past so I bought her a huge BBC dildo as a gift and used it for first time. I deliberately didn't get the African size one, instead got the American size one, cos at least it's not heaps longer than me ( I am just over 6' BPL on my best days or when I wake up, this was just under 8 inches), but it is a lot fatter.

Problem is when I put it in, it felt totally different to when I fuck her, like I could feel I had to smash through so much shit inside her and it felt insanely tight, and she was yelping in pain and shit. For context it's probably similar size and colour as Jax Slayher or Rob Piper.

She told me she didn't like it anywhere near as much as me but I know she's only saying it to be nice to me cos she likes me, but now I feel even worse, like I'm a fucking charity case, and I basically shot myself in the foot.

Have any bhais here had similar experience, with very experienced girl, and if so what happened? Did the gf dump you, or was it just never the same after that?

Bro if this is legit your an idiot. Just smash her until you breakup and date other women in the process

Wait this is a real story ? I refuse to believe this, if this is real you should break up asap

Wait this is a real story ? I refuse to believe this, if this is real you should break up asap
We are not together anymore. :cry:

Unrelated to that story, don't see why people say it's so bad, pretty sure every girl would be same.

We are not together anymore. :cry:

Unrelated to that story, don't see why people say it's so bad, pretty sure every girl would be same.
Brutal but at least you're out of there, she cheated on you with her personal trainer, I personally wouldn't stay but to each their own.

Brutal but at least you're out of there, she cheated on you with her personal trainer, I personally wouldn't stay but to each their own.
We were on a break then, and she didn't fuck him anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
this thread will never die

small dick self cucking with dildo faggt kys

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
fucking lol at this thread

@Chinacurry did you measure the dildo with tape?

How big is it?

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
Bump this legendary thread for the TikTok fags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, AlexBrown84 and chrisN

Literally tales from the slums of Delhi

“except once with her PT”:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

My niggas down bad

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Literally tales from the slums of Delhi

“except once with her PT”:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

My niggas down bad
it's getting way worse man

• Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
dnr, sexhaver

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
@Chinacurry was talking about his ex gf and she definitely deserved the bbc dildo

Last edited: