Stroma Medical will release pictures of results in a couple of weeks

195cm

195cm

skullcel

Changing eyecolor from brown to a light color is a huge looksmax imo. FUCKING LIFEFUEL FOR BROWNEYEDCELS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angel, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1553 and 6 others
View attachment 114864

Changing eyecolor from brown to a light color is a huge looksmax imo. FUCKING LIFEFUEL FOR BROWNEYEDCELS.
also the most unatural surgery tbh. it only good if you change your country location and every friends tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Stare, Angel and 2 others
also the most unatural surgery tbh. it only good if you change your country location and every friends tbh
Fucking this tbh😂

I would like to get one color green and the other black.So if i go blind, i will still have one eye. I will look like bowie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angel, Dicklet.4.3, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
I would like to get one color green and the other black.So if i go blind, i will still have one eye. I will look like bowie
if i get it tbh i'll only go for haze eyes, blue eyes looks unatural with my face.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
this is such an overrated surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
This is huge. Light eye color halo is real.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and middayshowers
First ones go blind...as they say: "Sink first puppies."

I will wait...

Are they going to do clinical trials in the US?

Does this alter your DNA? Can you pass the new color to your kids?

• JFL
Reactions: shimada and Kill_Jew
If your pheno doesn't match light eyes it will look off putting

No, this isn’t CRISPR or anything. Your DNA isn’t being altered, they just use a laser to remove the outermost pigment of your eyes, revealing a lighter color underneath

high inhib cuck if you dont apply for the clinical trials

I don't think it's capable of turning dark brown eyes to light blue, most likely will remove a conservative amount of pigment. So best results would be something like dark brown to mid green or light hazel. For ethnic, that would be life changing I think.

Kek the retardation on this forum is off the scale.

• JFL
Reactions: Primmi
high inhib cuck if you dont apply for the clinical trials

I signed up through their website to be notified about clinical trials like a year ago but they never got in touch with me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 3043
Op after surgery

Attachments

• IMG_20190706_155640_261.jpg
    IMG_20190706_155640_261.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 55
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Angel, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
I would wait to see where this goes. If there is a way to get a heterochromia pattern I would much prefer that over standard blue eyes. Since my eyes are full black my options for eye color are accordingly endless. Now blue eyes will become the shit norm and multicolored eyes will become the new best shit and the best part is
people with blue eyes get btfo'd since they can't change their eye color.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I'm still not convinced stroma is a legitimate company.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Then that’s too bad.
I would wait to see where this goes. If there is a way to get a heterochromia pattern I would much prefer that over standard blue eyes. Since my eyes are full black my options for eye color are accordingly endless. Now blue eyes will become the shit norm and multicolored eyes will become the new best shit and the best part is
people with blue eyes get btfo'd since they can't change their eye color.
14. Can the STRŌMA® procedure change the color of just one of my eyes or create text, images, or patterns in my eyes?

The STRŌMA® laser is capable of removing pigment in any pattern, but we limit the use of our procedure to create natural looking outcomes. As a result, Certified STRŌMA® Physicians are generally not permitted to treat only one eye or to use the STRŌMA® laser to create text, images, or unnatural patterns in the iris.“

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kill_Jew and middayshowers
You could just tell them you got the procedure done.
People here want to do several surgeries in the future to significantly change the way they look and don’t expect close friends and family to notice that they’ve done something to their face.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 3043
You could just tell them you got the procedure done.
People here want to do several surgeries in the future to significantly change the way they look and don’t expect close friends and family to notice that they’ve done something to their face.
i'm in the same case that's why i could only go for not noticeable stuffs : gonial angle implant /cheekbones implants / lip widening/ fat graftling for UEE etc.
I can't never do a nose job eventho it'll be nice on me tbh, because it's so much noticeable.
and the worst is eye color changing, at least if you take green/blue

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
i'm in the same case that's why i could only go for not noticeable stuffs : gonial angle implant /cheekbones implants / lip widening/ fat graftling for UEE etc.
I can't never do a nose job eventho it'll be nice on me tbh, because it's so much noticeable.
and the worst is eye color changing, at least if you take green/blue
If you truly want to looksmax and are willing to get surgeries which will significantly improve the way you look you’ll just have to man up and tell the people which regularly see you that you got x done to your face. I highly doubt that saying that you’ve lost weight will help in all of these cases.
I agree that the change in eye color will be one of the most noticeable changes to your face, though.

Then that’s too bad.

14. Can the STRŌMA® procedure change the color of just one of my eyes or create text, images, or patterns in my eyes?

The STRŌMA® laser is capable of removing pigment in any pattern, but we limit the use of our procedure to create natural looking outcomes. As a result, Certified STRŌMA® Physicians are generally not permitted to treat only one eye or to use the STRŌMA® laser to create text, images, or unnatural patterns in the iris.“
I give it 1 year until they start giving people sharingan eyes

They seem like frauds tbh. I watched their video explanation where they say they shoot lasers into people's eyes to kill the melanin and that it takes just under a minute per eye. It just seems like total bs. They seem like a company you'd see in a future episode of American Greed. And the fact they claim it's so safe seems like total nonsense too, along with the fact that no one else in the entire world has done what they explained, even after they made a video explaining how it works (an explanation that doesn't make sense). Only thing they really said that makes sense is that there's no blue/green pigment in eyes, and the color is just due to light reflecting off the grey collagen strands in the iris.

It's a scientific fact that people who have blue/green eyes have a HERC2/OCA2 polymophism which stemmed from around Kazakhstan around 40,000 years ago. Before then, humans didn't have blue/green eyes.

Stroma look like a shady business and their practice looks extremely sketchy and experimental and/or entirely fabricated.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
They seem like frauds tbh. I watched their video explanation where they say they shoot lasers into people's eyes to kill the melanin and that it takes just under a minute per eye. It just seems like total bs.
They use a low energy laser to raise and lower temperature of the dark layer pigment which coats the front surface of the iris of the eye. This signals the body to digest the pigment as debris. Scanvenger cells digest the pigment into the iris and eliminate it trough the bloodstream. Not sure how this is “total bs”.
And the fact they claim it's so safe seems like total nonsense too, along with the fact that no one else in the entire world has done what they explained, even after they made a video explaining how it works (an explanation that doesn't make sense). Only thing they really said that makes sense is that there's no blue/green pigment in eyes, and the color is just due to light reflecting off the grey collagen strands in the iris.
The stroma procedure has undergone several clinical studies in humans, and no adverse events have been reported to date. Before the procedure can be declared safe, however, it will have to undergo additional testing and satisfy the requirements of multiple regulatory bodies. I’m also quite sure no one else has done what they explained because Dr. Homer (Chairman and Chief Science Officer of Stroma Medical) has the patent to this technology until Feb. 2021, after that there will be more options. Plenty of other manufacturers will then attempt to bring their version to the market.
I’m still not sure what doesn’t make sense according to you. They’ve done several clinical studies which back up their statements, where are yours?
It's a scientific fact that people who have blue/green eyes have a HERC2/OCA2 polymophism which stemmed from around Kazakhstan around 40,000 years ago. Before then, humans didn't have blue/green eyes.
People with blue eyes have a completely colourless stroma with no pigment at all, it also contains no excess collagen deposits. This means that all the light that enters it is scattered back into the atmosphere and as a result of the Tyndall effect, creates a blue hue. The stroma procedure eliminates the thin dark layer of pigment which coats the front surface of the iris which prevents the Tyndall effect from happening since brown eyes contain a high concentration of melanin in their stroma, which absorbs most of the light entering the eye regardless of collagen deposits.
Stroma look like a shady business and their practice looks extremely sketchy and experimental and/or entirely fabricated.
Does their company look sketchy because of you simply not understanding their procedure or because no one else has done this before?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
They use a low energy laser to raise and lower temperature of the dark layer pigment which coats the front surface of the iris of the eye. This signals the body to digest the pigment as debris. Scanvenger cells digest the pigment into the iris and eliminate it trough the bloodstream. Not sure how this is “total bs”.

The stroma procedure has undergone several clinical studies in humans, and no adverse events have been reported to date. Before the procedure can be declared safe, however, it will have to undergo additional testing and satisfy the requirements of multiple regulatory bodies. I’m also quite sure no one else has done what they explained because Dr. Homer (Chairman and Chief Science Officer of Stroma Medical) has the patent to this technology until Feb. 2021, after that there will be more options. Plenty of other manufacturers will then attempt to bring their version to the market.
I’m still not sure what doesn’t make sense according to you. They’ve done several clinical studies which back up their statements, where are yours?

People with blue eyes have a completely colourless stroma with no pigment at all, it also contains no excess collagen deposits. This means that all the light that enters it is scattered back into the atmosphere and as a result of the Tyndall effect, creates a blue hue. The stroma procedure eliminates the thin dark layer of pigment which coats the front surface of the iris which prevents the Tyndall effect from happening since brown eyes contain a high concentration of melanin in their stroma, which absorbs most of the light entering the eye regardless of collagen deposits.

Does their company look sketchy because of you simply not understanding their procedure or because no one else has done this before?
Yeah looks sketchy to me because their website looks very amateur and their facebook page seems to be where they'll reveal the results, me not understanding it, it not being done by anyone else etc. I can't understand everything. I'm not making accusations that they're frauds but something just seems off to me. Comparing this company to Samumed who have a $4B CEO and a company worth over $15B, Stroma just seem like they're running a facebook page and an unfinished website and I can't find enough information on the process to be able to understand it

Yeah looks sketchy to me because their website looks very amateur and their facebook page seems to be where they'll reveal the results,
They plan to release the images on our website, via email updates to those who have signed up for them, and on social media. They were forced to unofficially release the partially treated iris results on their Facebook page (which have now been removed from their page) since one of their investors accidentally leaked the pictures.
229E8078 82B8 4A65 B64C 1CBBA0826C7F
6908B016 AE6D 419A A4C9 5FB0ED1EE348
5C9B55F4 62DF 4D9B 8271 255811D3530B
F4B70144 F592 4AC0 A8FF 1E030101352D
80FF255D E514 46C4 B047 DE9A5F86203F
me not understanding it
You can ask for more questions here as long as those questions haven’t already been answered or addressed in the “Answer” section of their website. I’m sure they’re willing to give you a more detailed explanation of their procedure if you ask on here though.

it not being done by anyone else
I believe the chairman of Stroma Medical holds the patent to this laser eye color change technology which is why no other company has been able to do so yet.
Stroma just seem like they're running a facebook page and an unfinished website and I can't find enough information on the process to be able to understand it
That’s fair, but their website seems fine to me. It functions, is minimal and answered nearly all my questions about the company and procedure. I’m sure it’ll be improved in the future though as the companies procedure is still not commercially available to the public. Like I said earlier, you can ask some specific questions you have on their Facebook page.
Personally, I found this interview of their CEO Douglas Daniels and Chairman Gregg Homer to be somewhat useful and reassuring. It answers questions such as how the company is securing funding.

(I will admit that the interviews were taken a quite a long time ago.)

Last I found this article to be very helpful as well.

You don’t actually have to check out the things I suggested, I just wanted to show you the things that helped me understand their procedure and company.

They plan to release the images on our website, via email updates to those who have signed up for them, and on social media. They were forced to unofficially release the partially treated iris results on their Facebook page (which have now been removed from their page) since one of their investors accidentally leaked the pictures.

You can ask for more questions here as long as those questions haven’t already been answered or addressed in the “Answer” section of their website. I’m sure they’re willing to give you a more detailed explanation of their procedure if you ask on here though.

I believe the chairman of Stroma Medical holds the patent to this laser eye color change technology which is why no other company has been able to do so yet.

That’s fair, but their website seems fine to me. It functions, is minimal and answered nearly all my questions about the company and procedure. I’m sure it’ll be improved in the future though as the companies procedure is still not commercially available to the public. Like I said earlier, you can ask some specific questions you have on their Facebook page.
Personally, I found this interview of their CEO Douglas Daniels and Chairman Gregg Homer to be somewhat useful and reassuring. It answers questions such as how the company is securing funding.

(I will admit that the interviews were taken a quite a long time ago.)

Last I found this article to be very helpful as well.

You don’t actually have to check out the things I suggested, I just wanted to show you the things that helped me understand their procedure and company.

Will be sure to ask you questions about it in future. Thanks for responding. Admittedly I know absolutely nothing about it right now, so I was just making assumptions. Will watch those vids

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr