[STRŌMA]- Which eyecolor is best? Which color do you think you'll get?

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
It felt like ages since I've made a thread in the Looksmaxing subsection..

STROMA is fascinating. Once it comes out, I already will be moneymaxxed. So I will probably get this when it first comes out.

Now, STROMA is a safe procedure that reveals your true eye color. It could be green, blue..hazel? Who knows?

Which one do you think you'll get if you get the procedure done? Which eye color is best? Which eye color is best for which race?

tagging some STROMA fans
@itsOVER @Alexanderr @Dr Shekelberg @Proex @lutte @Gaia262 @Carl-o @JustAFewMM @johncruz12345 @St. Wristcel @streege @wagbox @JustBeCurry @Alt Number 3 @Native @Pubertymaxxingcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Carl-o, sytyl and 4 others
You can't choose your eye colour with stroma you fucking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, bugeye, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
black cuz blm and we wuz kangz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Darkstrand
i will get the only option which is dark shit colored
Dfffffff82

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Marsiere214 and MrGlutton
You can't choose your eye colour with stroma you fucking subhuman
"Now, STROMA is a safe procedure that reveals your true eye color. It could be green, blue..hazel? Who knows?"

did you read the thread..? you low iq scatterbrained retard?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9699, aspieSavage and 1 other person
Pretty sure mine will turn out turquoise/grey

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and MrGlutton
You’ll most likely get some navy blue color. Or something similar to this below.
7502ADFD 1833 4528 8675 E446A8B01ACD
7AE1B59F 5399 4340 9D52 26D2113A3801

Of course without the brown pigment that’s still within the iris unlike in the pictures above. Saturation treatments can also alter what your eyes eventually look like.

• +1
If your eyes are brown the only option is dirty garbage water gray

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
I wilk get blue and I couldnt be more excited

• Woah
  • +1
color of shit
don't worry man

once this whole stroma thing is done with, i believe you will be satisfied with your results if you get it done.

You’ll most likely get some navy blue color. Or something similar to this below.
View attachment 786383View attachment 786384
Of course without the brown pigment that’s still within the iris unlike in the pictures above. Saturation treatments can also alter what your eyes eventually look like.
yes, the final results will look ideal. can't wait. make sure to moneymax too alexander

and do you really think you'll get blue?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, The Bleach Pill, Alexanderr and 1 other person
how do u know what colour u will get

blue or grey for whites green or hazel for middle eastern/lation/indian for mullatos blue insane coloring and contrast

• Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton
don't worry man

once this whole stroma thing is done with, i believe you will be satisfied with your results if you get it done.

yes, the final results will look ideal. can't wait. make sure to moneymax too alexander

and do you really think you'll get blue?
I remember reading somewhere that most people will end up with blue eyes, some might end up with green ones but those should be a minority. I’d be fine with both so it doesn’t bother me.

• +1
"What your true eye colour is" lmao

No. They even explain it when talking about Stroma. Lack of melanin leads to blue eyes, hence least resistant to sun of all eye colours. Green is a genetic mutation and you would have to have that mutation literally underneath somehow. Brown will become blue. It is a simple reversal of roles. Most pigment/melanin versus least.

• +1
This will go mainstream once it debuts for sure without a doubt. Once that happens, those (ethnics) that are less likely to have these diverse eye colors naturally that do have them will be shunned by the public as "tryhards" which will turn off women thus having a contradictory effect overall.

• +1
how do u know what colour u will get
can't tell 100% for sure, blue or green is probably going to be the most common? but there are other variants.

i heard someone say that you take what eye color you have, and mix it with some other color or some shit, and you'll get to see what eye color you'll end up with. it's very confusing

but i also saw on the stroma website, that they'll calculate your eye color for you before the procedure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and The Bleach Pill
i have amber
so i'll get the albino

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl and MrGlutton
Blue or Gray my bro

• Love it
@MrGlutton which one ur getting?

• Love it
@MrGlutton which one ur getting?
i think im most likely going to end up with blue in the end. it would be nice to have geralt from witcher eye color too though

even gray would be nice

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
It felt like ages since I've made a thread in the Looksmaxing subsection..

STROMA is fascinating. Once it comes out, I already will be moneymaxxed. So I will probably get this when it first comes out.

Now, STROMA is a safe procedure that reveals your true eye color. It could be green, blue..hazel? Who knows?

Which one do you think you'll get if you get the procedure done? Which eye color is best? Which eye color is best for which race?

View attachment 786372

tagging some STROMA fans
@itsOVER @Alexanderr @Dr Shekelberg @Proex @lutte @Gaia262 @Carl-o @JustAFewMM @johncruz12345 @St. Wristcel @streege @wagbox @JustBeCurry @Alt Number 3 @Native @Pubertymaxxingcel

If ethnic, hazel will be the most realistic, a toned down amber is the best. A toned down green would look good to (similar to hazel)

Everything else will look fake asf.

Last edited:
  • +1

• Woah
hazel eyes as in green eyes? GERALT tier eye color? ethnics could have it pretty good tbh

it really does look like the sharingan

but why eye color do you think your going to end up with?
The only real possibilities are blue, grey and green.

I don’t honestly care which one I end up with, all will look better than brown. But I have a feeling it will probably just be blue, it’s the most common and I have some relatives with blue eyes

• +1
Remind in 20 years when it passes trials and comes out.

• +1
I'll definitely get blue as my eyes are dark brown. It will be such a halo having dark brown hair and blue eyes looking like a TikTok Chad tbh

• +1
The only real possibilities are blue, grey and green.

I don’t honestly care which one I end up with, all will look better than brown. But I have a feeling it will probably just be blue, it’s the most common and I have some relatives with blue eyes
interesting, i think i'll end up with blue but obviously wouldnt mind the rest.

Remind in 20 years when it passes trials and comes out.
you dont have to wait that long, maybe 2 more years. money/looks max in the mean time.

I'll definitely get blue as my eyes are dark brown. It will be such a halo having dark brown hair and blue eyes looking like a TikTok Chad tbh

probably, but it depends on your genes tbh. you could maybe have grey, or green

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
you dont have to wait that long, maybe 2 more years. money/looks max in the mean time.

The STRŌMA Laser procedure is not commercially available anywhere in the world, and STRŌMA does not currently have a commercial release date. The anticipated milestones through commercial release are as follows:

• Complete construction of initial commercial STRŌMA Laser System.
  • Commence clinical trials with initial commercial STRŌMA Lasers on 150-200 patients among 3-4 international study centers.
  • Secure regulatory approval of initial commercial STRŌMA Laser System outside of the United States.
  • Release STRŌMA Laser procedure outside U.S. (e.g., European Union, Asia, Middle East, Canada, and Central and South America).
  • Complete U.S. clinical trials for STRŌMA Laser procedure.
  • Secure FDA regulatory approval of Stroma Laser for the U.S.
  • Release STRŌMA Laser procedure in U.S.

Yea I dont think so...

• Hmm...
probably, but it depends on your genes tbh. you could maybe have grey, or green
I wouldn't mind anything. They say if you have dark brown eyes youre likely getting blue, if you have lighter eyes (hazel) youll get green and so on.

Anything is better than brown. IMO ideal is light blue, it just looks perfect for a darktriad look tbh if you have dark hair.

• +1
The STRŌMA Laser procedure is not commercially available anywhere in the world, and STRŌMA does not currently have a commercial release date. The anticipated milestones through commercial release are as follows:

• Commence clinical trials with initial commercial STRŌMA Lasers on 150-200 patients among 3-4 international study centers.
  • Secure regulatory approval of initial commercial STRŌMA Laser System outside of the United States.
  • Release STRŌMA Laser procedure outside U.S. (e.g., European Union, Asia, Middle East, Canada, and Central and South America).

Yea I dont think so...
it will be released pretty soon jfl at your gay cumskin cope

• +1
  • +1
@sytyl what do you think

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

Yea I dont think so...
it's set to release 2023..

youre jealous of other people planning out surgeries to looksmaxx JFL at your homosexual brain tbh
I’m just trying to be realistic and setting my expectations accordingly.

I would love for this to come out because I’d hop on it right away. I hope that I’m wrong and you guys are right. But this is just a reminder to temper your expectations.