Strong Supplements & High Training Frequency

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
The muscle building tips you'll find from fitness youtubers, and this forum, are mostly legit but in addition:

Strong Supplements

StrongSupplements.com has some pretty powerful legal muscle building supplements you need to cycle.

I gained more muscle in one month on their top rated products than 10 years of natty healthy lifting. I combined, Ashwaganda, Anafuse, and DAA Max. Ashwaganda is not a cope, you just don't get more results if you take more of it. There's a recommended amount for a reason. You also have to be consistent with your lifts with exact timing for rest, and rep time to accurately measure to see the difference in gains. I also, got a prescription for finasteride and took that to not have any hairloss because those supplements will raise your testosterone. I also recommend topical minoxidil which you can buy at wallmart without a prescription if you are the U.S.

Training All Muscles Everyday

In addition, if you have skinny fat genetics you may need to train everyday. I heard this tip from a body builder who also has shit genetics and tried it out. It worked better than every other body split I've tried. So, basically I fatigue every muscle ever day. I also take longer rest periods to fully recover between sets, which means I'm in the gym about two hours a day, but I read books on skin care, nutrition, etc. in between sets on my phone so it's still optimal use of my time and the elevated blood flow assists with information processing, memory, and critical thinking.

The way I found out about this website was by becoming friends with every big muscle dude I could find, and having a personality that people trust and open up too. Most told me their secret was they took at least one cycle of steroids, some still lied and didn't mention roids, but I'm highly intuitive and I know when some one is lying. One guy told me he took one cycle of some supplements from strongsupplements.com, and he actually got Gyno from it because he didn't take the recommended post cycle.

I figured that was worth a try. So if it recommends a post cycle, then buy that too, but many of the top ones have improved since then and no longer require a post cycle.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Laikyn and redfacccee
Sounds like the greycelest of posts.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
Ashwaganda, how does it work that it creates mmore muscle mass growth?