Stubble does not increase sex appeal for ethnics (Curry/gulf Arab) Yes or No?

Stubble on ethnics does not increase sex appeal

• Yes it does increase sex appeal

• No it doesn't increase sex appeal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Made a thread before saying if ethnic (curry or gulf Arab mainly) you should stay clean shaven as stubble does not increase sex appeal like it does for whites.
You a good jaw anyways to succeed in life so beard fraud doesn't count.
Curries have great bones typically for example.

What you guys think? Does it still increase sex appeal or not?

Attachments

• sdt37fkzzdgidz.jpg
    sdt37fkzzdgidz.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • siva--z.jpg
    siva--z.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
Personally I've not noticed a massive difference when stubbled or clean, just find clean girls feel less threatened and inviting.

No nigga wanna vote lol

5C801001 27E2 4CA9 9096 0D3F0954D277
330C0189 F5D5 4226 8C20 19D3F2FF6C1A

• JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and 1 other person
18+ girls want stubble/beard tbh but if you are dark skinned maybe stay clean shaven to avoid terrorist failo. except you ars a birdcel than go fraud

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
18+ girls want stubble/beard tbh but if you are dark skinned maybe stay clean shaven to avoid terrorist failo. except you ars a birdcel than go fraud
I'm more on lighter side but still brown Nd prefer clean. Don't mind stubble tho tbh, women do like stubble but clean can really show my forward growth.

Agree birdcel requires thick beard

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadethnic101
The guy in first pic with beard mogs the other guy soo hard and just looks better overall

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Curries look better when clean-shaven.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadethnic101 and AcneScars
Beard makes me look like a turboethnic so clean shave mogs

• +1
The guy in first pic with beard mogs the other guy soo hard and just looks better overall
Yeah Rohit khandelwal looks great! He looksmaxxed didn't look good before.
Should be the goal for most Curry's here.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Curries look better when clean-shaven.
Yeah I agree tbh, but the pic I used in op with beard does look great tbh. Guess it depends on person.
Unfortunate terrorist failo coz of Jewish media

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Yeah I agree tbh, but the pic I used in op with beard does look great tbh. Guess it depends on person.
Unfortunate terrorist failo coz of Jewish media
Legit its an unfortunate terrorist failo on me, I made this thread just now

Also agree it heavily depends on the person. I have bushy eyebrows bug eyes and a crooked jew nose. You can see why it's a bad idea for me to grow a beard.

• +1
Legit its an unfortunate terrorist failo on me, I made this thread just now

Also agree it heavily depends on the person. I have bushy eyebrows bug eyes and a crooked jew nose. You can see why it's a bad idea for me to grow a beard.
Yeah stay clean shaven.
I grow a great beard too, ppl say in looks good mainly men tbh.
I feel the same, girls have said they like it on me but they lie a lot of times so other women don't give u attention lol

• +1
Yeah stay clean shaven.
I grow a great beard too, ppl say in looks good mainly men tbh.
I feel the same, girls have said they like it on me but they lie a lot of times so other women don't give u attention lol
Legit don't listen to what women have to say but rather what they do. I am practically invisible to women when I have a beard, at least I get some attention though not much when I'm clean-shaven. I hear from men as well that beards make everyone look better but that's just not true from my experience.

Legit don't listen to what women have to say but rather what they do. I am practically invisible to women when I have a beard, at least I get some attention though not much when I'm clean-shaven. I hear from men as well that beards make everyone look better but that's just not true from my experience.
Trust me bro lol
I find women are a bit more inviting clean shaven, think less terrorist failo clean.
Men are obsessed with much masculinity so think beards automatically makes everyone looks better lmao

• +1
Trust me bro lol
I find women are a bit more inviting clean shaven, think less terrorist failo clean.
Men are obsessed with much masculinity so think beards automatically makes everyone looks better lmao
It's legit bro, even this truecel ogre has had women smile at him, with beard they would be too scared to even look in my direction at the fear of getting blown up by the brown terrorist guy. :ROFLMAO: and that's true, men are obsessed with masculinity, it's ridiculous imho.

It's legit bro, even this truecel ogre has had women smile at him, with beard they would be too scared to even look in my direction at the fear of getting blown up by the brown terrorist guy. :ROFLMAO: and that's true, men are obsessed with masculinity, it's ridiculous imho.
It's a sad state of affairs though that there is such a thing as 'terrorist failo' in the first place, fucking racist media!
GL on your ascension bro hope you make it!
I don't get it either lol

• +1
It's a sad state of affairs though that there is such a thing as 'terrorist failo' in the first place, fucking racist media!
GL on your ascension bro hope you make it!
I don't get it either lol
Yeah I agree bro, shit is sad, because sometimes I'm too lazy to shave but I have no choice unless I want to be marked by the failo.
And thank you bro but I am a volcel, I am not looking to ascend. Unless I get suicidal then I will reconsider. I hope you make it as well bro.

• +1
Beard is a massive hailo

Last edited:
  • +1
if you have a good jawline and are trying to avoid looking like a kid/teen, it does. I'm one of these people. I've been told I look like a kid with a fully shaven face, despite my jawline. A designer stubble or light beard will help you tremendously if you want to look more masculine. I keep my stubble between 0.4mm-1.2mm. Sometimes 2mm. Jaw + eye area is law!

The lengths I usually go for:

or_f709f5d4127065309326452.jpg
designer-stubble-beard-style.jpg

• +1
if you have a good jawline and are trying to avoid looking like a kid/teen, it does. I'm one of these people. I've been told I look like a kid with a fully shaven face, despite my jawline. A designer stubble or light beard will help you tremendously if you want to look more masculine. I keep my stubble between 0.4mm-1.2mm. Sometimes 2mm. Jaw + eye area is law!

The lengths I usually go for:

or_f709f5d4127065309326452.jpg
designer-stubble-beard-style.jpg
I agree bro, guess it depends, because when I'm clean I'm mistaken for 22 range which is fine. Is also find for me stubble gives my overall skin tone a more dull look than clean. I look much older with stubble, the lengths you posted are ideal if anyone is due to have stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
100% clean shaven.

• +1
100% clean shaven.
Even the guy I posted with the beard in my original post? He looks chad with beard tbh. Maybe coz sex appeal maxxed body etc

Even the guy I posted with the beard in my original post? He looks chad with beard tbh. Maybe coz sex appeal maxxed body etc
Only would appeal to older women

Only would appeal to older women
You reckon? I'm Mirin him ngl
Lucky I prefer shaven bro losing weight to look maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You reckon? I'm Mirin him ngl
Lucky I prefer shaven bro losing weight to look maesthetic
Yep - I naturally have a thick beard but it's not in fashion so I shave all the time even if it irritates the skin

• +1
it helped @turkproducer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Well since most ethnics cannot pretty boy maxx or have good jawlines growing a beard is there best option at least it willl make them look decent even if it isn't attractive to women

Beard makes me look like a turboethnic so clean shave mogs
chadpreet goes from 6.5psl white passing indo nordic to 6.25psl exotic ethnic with beard
needs to brag about it here @Chadeep :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadethnic101
Well since most ethnics cannot pretty boy maxx or have good jawlines growing a beard is there best option at least it willl make them look decent even if it isn't attractive to women
Many ethnics have good jawlines, ethnics in particular Curry's have great bones. But yes if your jaw is sub par facial hair is all you can do minus surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Not full + Turks are different

It’s like me calling Russians and English the same:ogre:
Russians and english are the same though, white trash :y'all:

• +1