Study Shows The Average American Male Is In Great Shape

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Just kidding.

Pool party videos are the best way to gauge the body of above average males in burgerland as incels and non NT's don't go shirtless to these sorts of events. The girls surprisingly are all almost in good shape. P/S/L still seriously undervalues the importance of a lean gymcelled physique. You would stick out like a sore thumb. If you're body mogged by these guys it is over.

After watching dozens of these videos I need to reassess my previous assertion that 2% of white males above the average height have a Zyzz/Marc Fitt body, it is clearly less than 1%

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Oldcels. In cancun the college guys are definatly more ripped

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
After watching dozens of these videos I need to reassess my previous assertion that 2% of white males above the average height have a Zyzz/Marc Fitt body, it is clearly less than 1%

What percentage of other races?

Oldcels. In cancun the college guys are definatly more ripped
This is legit but you're looking at the most NT slayer subsection of the white male demographic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Damn I need to attend an enormous pool party before I turn 20 but Corona and muh autism

Just kidding.

Pool party videos are the best way to gauge the body of above average males in burgerland as incels and non NT's don't go shirtless to these sorts of events. The girls surprisingly are all almost in good shape. P/S/L still seriously undervalues the importance of a lean gymcelled physique. You would stick out like a sore thumb. If you're body mogged by these guys it is over.

thin females dont exist in east texas

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Pool parties look boring asf. Just a bunch of retards talking and dancing while drunk to some shitty club music

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What percentage of other races?

Gooks are more than 3-4 times more likely to use steroids than their white counterparts. So, I'd assume they have better bodies to compensate for their race. Blacks probably have better bodies on average as well.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc