Stupid MTV girl at camp.

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
One day I was at a camp. It was a good camp which taught us good morals. Anyways this girl who I saw durning the camp events. I later talk to her in front of her freinds and find out she lives near me. She shows that she likes me. Later that night we have a campfire. But I see her with some other kid call him A who's shorter than me and their choping it up but I want to lay down my terriorty and get her number so I try to take him aside but changed my mind (Whatever). The next day I see him crying his eyes out that she talking to another guy so I call her a low value piece of proptery to some guys when she cant hear me. I ask for her number she says yes turns to some other girl/guy cant remeber tbh and says "a 16 year old asked for my number" had to clarify I was her age. She talks to some other guy call him T and its whatever expect I was bagging his sister. (More power to the bbc) I try to help another guy lets call him K get a girl to like him even though they were "just freinds" I laugh it off and go to T to ask him for more help. The girl says "You dont call her a piece of proptery" Im like whatever and fegin innocence. Later as the camp ends I ask her about it and she rants to me like a dumb bimbo. Im going back to the camp should I just accept and act dark triad or pass the blame to another guy?

@Kamui @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Vermilioncore @exo @chosen-one @PseudoMaxxer
@IAMNOTANINCEL @John Cracovizk

Last edited:
Not reading

I tried keeping up and reading but you're introducing to many characters and shiet

Wtf is that formatting, had to be a fucking dirty black low iq nigger to write such uncomprehensible garbage

Wtf is that formatting,
TlDR: Garbage girl gets passed around and I call her piece of land and objectify her. She gets mad like a stupid foid.

TlDR: Garbage girl gets passed around and I call her piece of land and objectify her. She gets mad like a stupid foid.
Should have raped and killed her and dumped her body in the nearby forest for the animals to devour her corpse