[STYLE] shoes are irrevelant

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
how frequently people look at your feet?
when I go out I never pay attention at what shoes other guys are wearing. In my opinion buying brand shoes is a complete waste of money.

as regards to shoes the only thing that matters is how high they are and how much capacity they contain so you can get extra height with shoe lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Einon, NormieKilla and 3 others
i know some chick that always looked at the shoes before anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Lorsss
i know some chick that always looked at the shoes before anything else
Just wear Jordans and you'll get laid even if you're headless theory

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, joelortiz, HSM1 and 3 others
when I go out I never pay attention at what shoes other guys are wearing. In my opinion buying brand shoes is a complete waste of money.

as regards to shoes the only thing that matters is how high they are and how much capacity they contain so you can get extra height with shoe lifts.
Your autistic. I Get so many compliments on my fashion sense from women.

I hate aspies who don’t understand fashion and call it a cope. It’s just your creativity iq is trash. Either you understand or you don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, shakmax, william and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, NormieKilla, DidntRead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, chadpreetcel123, DidntRead and 1 other person

Attachments

• 60219381-177D-4534-8677-720895EDA2AF.png
    60219381-177D-4534-8677-720895EDA2AF.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 116
They only date good looking men who don't even have to dress like that.

Most retarded cope next to just be NT

They only date good looking men who don't even have to dress like that.

Most retarded cope next to just be NT
Wowwww you really said having good social skills and being socially adjusted is a cope?

Your so autistic it’s hilarious stay a virgin boyo idc either way.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Achathin, BigBoy and 2 others
Wowwww you really said having good social skills is a cope?

Your so autistic it’s hilarious stay a virgin boyo idc either way.
Honestly cage at this
JoinedJul 26, 2019Messages163
kys faggot

Attachments

• 7EEB8D15-BA1D-4E2D-9416-A78C81706AA6.gif
    7EEB8D15-BA1D-4E2D-9416-A78C81706AA6.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
Some Clean white shoes can halo you a lot.
Especially if you are short, your face will be closer to your shoes so they will be more noticable.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
The state of Looksmax these days....
.co really is better, the kikes have corrupted this place.

lmao
7DDF2E6B 2788 4807 9A41 96E2CF203552

This is a looksmaxing website for everyone not a incel perma virgin blackpill jerk off fest. Go to incels.is if you feel like that with yo tribalism

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
It gives you a slight NT halo certain circles

View attachment 88998
This is a looksmaxing website for everyone not a incel perma virgin blackpill jerk off fest. Go to incels.is if you feel like that with yo tribalism
Fuck off aspie autist. Fashion is irrelevant after you dress clean and atleast mediocre. Face, frame and height is all that matters, do you check out girls shoes and jerk off to those? No of course not, you nutface. Neither do girls.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Fashion has more potential to failo than it does to halo. Just dont dress like an idiot or old man and you'll be fine. Clean, well fitted basic clothing that tends to never go out of style.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Fuck off aspie autist. Fashion is irrelevant after you dress clean and atleast mediocre. Face, frame and height is all that matters, do you check out girls shoes and jerk off to those? No of course not, you nutface. Neither do girls.
That guy browses Cucktears 100% certainty

This is a blackpill site as well you normoid faggot.

JFLLLL
Just lol at incels at thier tribalism. It’s blackpilled not incelpilled LOL
This is a blackpill site as well you normoid faggot.

JFLLLL
like I said not a incel permavirgin fest go rot on incels.is if your not doing everything you can to lookmax.

133A0DA6 B588 4CAC BDE2 792F1C4C21BE

Attachments

• ADF37BD2-0E59-4236-B25C-6033428BE232.gif
    ADF37BD2-0E59-4236-B25C-6033428BE232.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 50
6040E754 E3CC 4F0E A451 91BAF14B88BF

Y’all coping is hilarious the autism in this chat is making me cage hard. KEEP COPING FOR MY AMUSEMENT INCEL SCUM

PEAK AUTISM LEVELS NEVER SEEN BEFORE.
35DA9FB7 8928 4A13 A47A CAF10E99C094

Attachments

• hjgasfdhglkö.jpg
    hjgasfdhglkö.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Lorsss, NormieKilla and 3 others
That fit is fire. He snapped

Shut the fuck up, you think you're tupac or something? This is how every fashion autist looks like. No girl wants a cuck fantasizing cheesedick near her vagina.
Nice low iq cherry picking. The coping is UNREAL IN THIS THREAD. You know high fashion walks are concept art right? Not made to wear in public just caging at your low iq

E055083F 6159 42F5 AD43 EAB19E981069

Nice low iq cherry picking. The coping is UNREAL IN THIS THREAD. You know high fashion walks are concept art right? Not made to wear in public just caging at your low iq

View attachment 89015
Go back to reddit to wank off to shoes. Chad with shoes made of dogshit will always mog a aspie incel with air jordans.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and SikKunt
Go back to reddit to wank off to shoes. Chad with shoes made of dogshit will always mog a aspie incel with air jordans.
50F50AFC 28F9 4900 B173 24D35DCB7EE8

AUTISM LEVELS SO HIGH I CANNOT BELIEVE LOL
076E3693 13E9 4CC7 A1DB D5B6A4DC1B76

Nowadays, I only buy shoes if they are 2'5cm at minimum. +3cm is optimal

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and NormieKilla
Just cage.

You know you're using the din read gifs wrong right?
You obviously read it if you then put the autism gif.
132A3441 C98D 4793 9F87 9FE108AFCA5D

80ED8928 4203 4095 AFA9 70ACCC5CCC25

Attachments

• 6B7AC053-5209-449A-A676-F482E316C251.jpeg
    6B7AC053-5209-449A-A676-F482E316C251.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 7908EFB0-27BF-4A7A-B678-38057302AA86.jpeg
    7908EFB0-27BF-4A7A-B678-38057302AA86.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1

Only thing that Matters to Femoids IS whether The Wearer IS :chad: or :incel: when it comes to Shoes

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Your whole existence is irrevelant

White minimalist sneakers, yeezys, adidas ultraboosts. Not cope tbh. Good shoes get compliments/start conversations

I wouldn’t say fashion is a cope burn ofc it won’t make you a slayer. I’d say you may as well fashionmax though, this is my entire philosophy on this forum, instead of debating what factors are most/least important why not just accept that everything matters to varying degrees and then proceed to max everything, you have nothing to lose by fashion maxing it’s completely risk free so just do it

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Cringe at your piss-weak autistic soy boi low T response. that's how I know I have literally torn you apart like the weak soft bitch that you are

[Image: nHTAFuN.jpg]
SIKKUNT
lol at thinking you are fooling anyone with your ridiculous copes. you sit inside and rot in your basement 24/7. every female rejects you, every female ignores you. you are invisible, you will always be a virgin, never forget this.

every dude bullies you, you have no friends, you are autistic, you're a bitch. it's so damn funny how easy it's to bully you and get in your low IQ tiny little mentally scarred brain. I live rent free in your head, you submissive cuck
never forget that the only reason you are born is due to incest rape. your whore of a mother's brother raped the shit outta your mother and that's how you came to this world. there is no other explanation for your utter subhumanity. you're fkin revolting (srs)
your stupid mother forgot to have an abortion. she even drank alcohol every single way while you were in the womb. she didn't give a fuk about you, no wonder you turned out so fucking ugly.

only after 5 months in her stomach, you were born a deformed premature subhuman weighing 1 lbs

[Image: premature-baby-45735d.jpg]

I can't stop laughing at how fucking ugly you is. just look at this filthy little rape baby inbred son of a whore. just look how disgustingly ugly you is. I'm on the verge of puking to this worthless selfhating incel
amoeba IQ level
din red