• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SecularIslamist and LooksThinker
From subhuman to high mtn/low htn.

• +1
Reactions: saint
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksThinker and PrinceofDarkness
That guy still looks uncanny. But it was worth it his before. Turkey is obsessed with an upturned nose even on men which just doesn’t look normal or good

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Mewton, JohnDoe and 1 other person
That guy still looks uncanny. But it was worth it his before. Turkey is obsessed with an upturned nose even on men which just doesn’t look normal or good
i don't think it looks good on foids either, looks like a fucking pig, horrible trend.
I need to go to this guys surgeons though, that nose change is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46108 and got.daim
@SecularIslamist turkish magicians strike again.. insane tbh i need rhino from this guy

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist turkish magicians strike again.. insane tbh i need rhino from this guy
Insane ascension.

Forgive me for saying nose hardly matters. If you're is that bad you need rhino asap. It's cheap AF over there.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and LooksThinker
i don't think it looks good on foids either, looks like a fucking pig, horrible trend.
I need to go to this guys surgeons though, that nose change is ridiculous.
No I’ve spoken to that clinic. They push unnecessary bs. Like I have negative orbital vector but they wanted me to do the eye surgery that the guy in the pic has. I don’t have a Lowe eyelid issue it’s there due to lack of volume from bone, skin, muscle or etc. can only be fixed from implants or fat grafting. Told them that and they responded that there’s no such s
Thing. And I should quickly book before I miss out on their ig discount.

Retards don’t understand that a shit price surgery will result in shit results like this.
America rhino surgeons are the best. The ones from the Middle East cater to euro ideology when it doesn’t fit their face. They even feminize the male noses just like op posted. It’s Barbie doll uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, JohnDoe and ezio6
No I’ve spoken to that clinic. They push unnecessary bs. Like I have negative orbital vector but they wanted me to do the eye surgery that the guy in the pic has. I don’t have a Lowe eyelid issue it’s there due to lack of volume from bone, skin, muscle or etc. can only be fixed from implants or fat grafting. Told them that and they responded that there’s no such s

Retards don’t understand that a shit price surgery will result in shit results like this.
America rhino surgeons are the best. The ones from the Middle East cater to euro ideology when it doesn’t fit their face. They even feminize the male noses just like op posted. It’s Barbie doll uncanny.
Thanks for input, everyone says turkeys the best for now looks like it isnt

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
lollll u idiots are fooled by the most basic focal length manipulation

• +1
Reactions: got.daim

Think turkiye has some decent rhino surgeons but America is simply too expensive

Enhanced his chin recession but definitely asceded

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
All of those pictures look a bit uncanny, are they edited?

Good ascension for his starting point though, but still someone who has naturally good bones will look better, his face just looks off overall.

Personally I wouldn't trust a Turan Turan Pajeet with a scalpel to go near my face. :feelshaha:

Insane ascension.

Forgive me for saying nose hardly matters. If you're is that bad you need rhino asap. It's cheap AF over there.
I need a lot tbh, this is basically what i need.. to go from subhuman to mtn like this guy. I wonder how much they paid

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
lollll u idiots are fooled by the most basic focal length manipulation
Another water knowledge by teenager with low iq, 50mm and 26 mm focal length knowledge has been debunked since 2021 by a nigger here. Minimun is iphone 11 pro with telephoto lens of 50mm. Insta ignore as usual

I need a lot tbh, this is basically what i need.. to go from subhuman to mtn like this guy. I wonder how much they paid
U delusional fuck, thats not a mtn. How many 30+ asshole u see that looks like that walking on the road? Maybe 1 in a 7? Or 1 in a 10 ? And that dependa on which area u observe ppl? In teenager camous area? In mall? Another Low empathy iq looksmaxer who didnt touch grass get insta ignore again, no hope for this forum tbh 🤣

Think turkiye has some decent rhino surgeons but America is simply too expensive
Yes but it’s better to have atp an ugly nose than a botched ugly nose.

Side doesn't look good still. Front is good ascension though

Side doesn't look good still. Front is good ascension though
because his chin is still recessed, not sure why they didn't address it

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
U delusional fuck, thats not a mtn. How many 30+ asshole u see that looks like that walking on the road? Maybe 1 in a 7? Or 1 in a 10 ? And that dependa on which area u observe ppl? In teenager camous area? In mall? Another Low empathy iq looksmaxer who didnt touch grass get insta ignore again, no hope for this forum tbh 🤣
Cope/10 look his side profile

Another water knowledge by teenager with low iq, 50mm and 26 mm focal length knowledge has been debunked since 2021 by a nigger here. Minimun is iphone 11 pro with telephoto lens of 50mm. Insta ignore as usual
What are you talking about, bitch? Did you not understand what i said?

that chin is is brutal + long mid face. Ltn to Mtn

Normie due to long mid face and turkey nose job side profile

Thats not fucking ascension. Thats face app morph.

Yeahh looks like same dude lol

Attachments

• A13219E0-3C8D-4654-9185-D8FE8EFC7206.jpeg
    A13219E0-3C8D-4654-9185-D8FE8EFC7206.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 0
Nigga does not even have same beard.

link that thread