@ sub htns who believe people who tell them “you have chadlite potential bro”

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Partially autistic
Lmfao, if you genuinely believe that it is so over for your IQ, it feels like every ltn and low mtn on this forum gets told they have “chadlite potential” that is complete and utter bullshit, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Very few people can ascend by one rung of looks without completely looking uncanny af, let alone 2 rungs or more, note this only applies if you aren’t lean maxxed and haven’t done the few basic softmaxxes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Aero, normie_joe and 2 others
its the truth

Yeah it's over

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
My genuine reaction

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and <6PSLcel
Lmfao, if you genuinely believe that it is so over for your IQ, it feels like every ltn and low mtn on this forum gets told they have “chadlite potential” that is complete and utter bullshit, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Very few people can ascend by one rung of looks without completely looking uncanny af, let alone 2 rungs or more, note this only applies if you aren’t lean maxxed and haven’t done the few basic softmaxxes.

Regardless, 98% of them never even bother reaching 10% of that "Chadlite" potential, but would instead goon to futas 24/7.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and <6PSLcel
Looks like someone trying to smile after following a wikihow guide.
sounds like someone trying to be funny after watching Charisma on command video :feelsgood::ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Once I get my modified lefort 3 and ccw mandibular rotation its over for u hoes

• JFL
was this just losing weight and puberty?
And consistency in the gym for 5 years and contacts and teeth whitening and skin care and eating only healthy and wearing lifts til you get calluses on your pinky toe and wearing mascara and coping with subhumanity and getting abused like a dog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel and lowiqNormie