Sub8 = subhuman

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
More daily blackpill. My biggest mistake was attention tinder. It's already bad enough I live in a shitty town with only a thousand people, so I get hardly any matches, but I'm absolutely subhuman and not even white so it is basically over for me. And the fact that everyone thinks I'm so young I have more time is ever more reason that it's over. I'm 18, repeat, 18. There is no time left for change.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
You could try surgerymaxxing/leanmaxxing if you haven't already

tbhtbhtbhthbthgbnkgkngkngkglgn gl

Probably wont help you a whole lot though, realistically

You could try surgerymaxxing/leanmaxxing if you haven't already

tbhtbhtbhthbthgbnkgkngkngkglgn gl

Probably wont help you a whole lot though, realistically
I'm already horrendously underweight. My face has reached it's gp

I'm already horrendously underweight. My face has reached it's gp
I guess it's over for you. Pray you have better RNG next time you're born and karmamaxx

lol don't

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Tinder is mostly for PSL 6s+ and you live in a town with 1k people how do you expect anything from it lol gain weight and see how your face changes in next year or so, save money for surgeries as well crying ain’t gon help you buddy

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Cope. Sub8 theory is bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Deleted member 656, Autist and 1 other person
I go very well on tinder and I’m sub8psl, what you need it’s good pics, not aspie selfies. And I live in a small town too

Some of my new matches and my first pic is a selfie, but a good one outdoor, with an appropriate facial expression

Last edited:
I go very well on tinder and I’m sub8psl, what you need it’s good pics, not aspie selfies. And I live in a small town too

Some of my new matches and my first pic is a selfie, but a good one outdoor, with an appropriate facial expression

British foids are so subhuman in comparison fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 656
British foids are so subhuman in comparison fucking hell

Are u kidding me I was in London for one week end it was fuckland bro amazing chicks, mama Mia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Are u kidding me I was in London for one week end it was fuckland bro amazing chicks, mama Mia

Try north England capital of subhuman white trash

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and VST
Try north England capital of subhuman white trash

Yeah maybe it’s quite different from London, but for real in London 80% of tinder girls are more than 6

Aren't Brits a minority in London?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown

Do you date them

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and dogtown
Yeah maybe it’s quite different from London, but for real in London 80% of tinder girls are more than 6

I went to London a couple years ago so I couldn’t tell you about that, but north England is actually subhuman centre for foids

Do you date them

I will see on of the girl tomorrow night, but I will bring a friend with me in the middle of the date. I did that before 4 months ago and we did a threesome with my tinder dates. Idk if it’s a good idea to try it again, I’m afraid that it will not work and loose all my chances, but he’s my best friend and I want to share the meat with him. And the other girls I texted her I wait for a response( they are new matches)
I went to London a couple years ago so I couldn’t tell you about that, but north England is actually subhuman centre for foids

Ok remind me to never go there

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and dogtown