Subhuman at the moment, trying to gauge ascension potential through surgery

dweller

dweller

I must ascend, or die.
I'm a fatass at the moment and am aware I need to lose all the weight, improve diet, sleep, and start doing skincare.

My hairline isn't receding (yet), it's always been this high/shit. Luckily for me, I have a chance of it never receding because my father's never receded and my maternal grandfather never receded, so hair transplant to make new hairline might work.

Know I'm subhuman, but is there potential for me to ascend to MTN or HTN through enough surgery? (I could maybe put together 100k over 3 years for surgeries) I know I need rhinoplasty, forehead burring for my two forehead bumps (frontal eminence), hair transplant to make a new hairline. Any other surgeries I need? Can surgery save me, or is the rope my only way forward?

Have included recent pics and pics from before I became a fatass.

Attachments

• 1679481065968.png
    1679481065968.png
    381.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679481177715.png
    1679481177715.png
    459.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679481206113.png
    1679481206113.png
    368.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679481223933.png
    1679481223933.png
    520.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679481260852.png
    1679481260852.png
    719.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PYT, Deleted member 15854 and 6 others
in the last pic where you are lean considering that haircut, perfect coloring and good bone structure you look at least HTN, literally alibaba matt bomer
how old are you and how old where you in that pic? i dont know if that comeback is possible, you seem older and uglier in general, but maybe its the haircut and high bf%

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Danish_Retard, RopeMaxxed and 3 others
not subhuman kys

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead and Deleted member 16275
You need to hurry up, in three years you'll be a jaded oldcels if you aren't already now. And ideally you would set your expectations low

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead and Roquefort
Nigga just get lean, ur forehead is shit but u have good bones drop the donut

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Roquefort, Deleted member 25937 and 1 other person
My hairline isn't receding (yet), it's always been this high/shit

It is receding, stop coping. I've had a high hairline myself, but there is no way your temples looked like that when you were 15

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Blackgymmax
in the last pic where you are lean considering that haircut, perfect coloring and good bone structure you look at least HTN, literally alibaba matt bomer
how old are you and how old where you in that pic? i dont know if that comeback is possible, you seem older and uglier in general, but maybe its the haircut and high bf%
I was 19 then, am 24 now. I was hiding the exact same hairline with bangs. Comeback probably isn't possible, I've done a lot of damage to myself over these last 5 years because I'm a miserable depressed autist that uses food instead of drugs to cope. I'm not willing to rope (yet, maybe in 5 years), so the only option is to looksmax as much as possible.
Got it, will add to the list.
View attachment 2120680

It is receding, stop coping. I've had a high hairline myself, but there is no way your temples looked like that when you were 15
All right, time for me to crack out the teen and toddler photos. You would typically be correct, not this time. I'll show you temple normies that there are genetic freaks among you that have had NW2/NW3 and recessed temples since birth.

First young adult pic is when I was 17. The other was when I was 19. Look significantly different at all? No? That's because I've had this freak hairline from birth.

Attachments

• 1679505824240.png
    1679505824240.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679505895949.png
    1679505895949.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679505925262.png
    1679505925262.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20170906_024936_069 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20170906_024936_069 - Copy.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20190901_051537 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20190901_051537 - Copy.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard and 6 others
I was 19 then, am 24 now. I was hiding the exact same hairline with bangs. Comeback probably isn't possible, I've done a lot of damage to myself over these last 5 years because I'm a miserable depressed autist that uses food instead of drugs to cope. I'm not willing to rope (yet, maybe in 5 years), so the only option is to looksmax as much as possible.

Got it, will add to the list.

All right, time for me to crack out the teen and toddler photos. You would typically be correct, not this time. I'll show you temple normies that there are genetic freaks among you that have had NW2/NW3 and recessed temples since birth.

First young adult pic is when I was 17. The other was when I was 19. Look significantly different at all? No? That's because I've had this freak hairline from birth.
Brutal, it was over since birth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedRiser, Danish_Retard, Roquefort and 2 others
Brutal, it was over since birth
I'll just get a hair transplant to make a new hairline. Genome trait analysis I did said my chance of hair loss is low and like I said, no recession with father and grandfather.

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I'll just get a hair transplant to make a new hairline. Genome trait analysis I did said my chance of hair loss is low and like I said, no recession with father and grandfather.
You should have done that as a kid, it's a big failo and a relatively easy fix

• +1
Reactions: dweller
You should have done that as a kid, it's a big failo and a relatively easy fix
This is why I'm trying to put together a lawsuit against my parents for criminal negligence for not realizing they needed to give me a hair transplant as a kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedRiser, normie_joe, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Lose weight, get infras and a hair transplant and you’re good

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and poopoohead
infraorbital implants have to be saddled though so they lift your lids

I'm a fatass at the moment and am aware I need to lose all the weight, improve diet, sleep, and start doing skincare.

My hairline isn't receding (yet), it's always been this high/shit. Luckily for me, I have a chance of it never receding because my father's never receded and my maternal grandfather never receded, so hair transplant to make new hairline might work.

Know I'm subhuman, but is there potential for me to ascend to MTN or HTN through enough surgery? (I could maybe put together 100k over 3 years for surgeries) I know I need rhinoplasty, forehead burring for my two forehead bumps (frontal eminence), hair transplant to make a new hairline. Any other surgeries I need? Can surgery save me, or is the rope my only way forward?

its funny how autists look like eachother

@StrangerDanger god knew north atlantids were too powerful so he nerfed them with shit hairline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and StrangerDanger
if u dont have balding genes just get forehead lowering surgery like the user arvid (was chadlite already) did

but idk why u looksminned like that bro first of all the haircut with the bangs is in trend u should do that u dont look too old for it

if u lose weight and get that hair back and stylemaxx u already HTN right now you are LTN crazy change but u will get back

if u dont have balding genes just get forehead lowering surgery like the user arvid (was chadlite already) did
Why not hair transplant instead? Or hair transplant + that?

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
but idk why u looksminned like that bro first of all the haircut with the bangs is in trend u should do that u dont look too old for it

if u lose weight and get that hair back and stylemaxx u already HTN right now you are LTN crazy change but u will get back
Depressed autist, lost will to live, let myself go. Trying life one more time before rope.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Yuno_howitez
Yeah this is my motivation to water fast, holy shit you look chad in last pic and when I saw only first pic, I thought you were LTN

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Yuno_howitez
Depressed autist, lost will to live, let myself go. Trying life one more time before rope.
bright blue eyes, white skin, pretty coloring, good jaw AND nose (you dont need rhino ur jaw is good enough to make ur nose look good)

All u need is leanmaxx and hair bro like everyones saying u got a lot of potential u gotta change stop rotting and achieve ur true potential with 1 surgery and softmaxx

• +1
Why not hair transplant instead? Or hair transplant + that?
its usually cheaper and will look way more natural and better just with a smaller forehead.

you can still do a hair transplant if u want tho, if you think you will ever go bald then get hair transplant yes.

Megamind mf but yes. Hairline lowering infra saddle (even just the hairline lowering) combined w weight loss and youre top tier

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead, User49 and 3 others

Timothee chalamet clone in the last pic

I can't beleive that I was arguing with a balding truecel :lul: :lul: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
I can't beleive that I was arguing with a balding truecel :lul: :lul: :ROFLMAO:
Like I said, I have nothing but love for my fellow subhumans.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Like I said, I have nothing but love for my fellow subhumans.
I mog you in every thing possible lmfao
I facemog you
I heightmog you
I physique mog you
I mog you in everything that makes a man attractive so stfu you balding fatcel , girls literally would get repulsed by your presence in a room :lul: :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Hmmf
I mog you in every thing possible lmfao
I facemog you
I heightmog you
I physique mog you
I mog you in everything that makes a man attractive so stfu you balding fatcel , girls literally would get repulsed by your presence in a room :lul: :lul:
lmao, I didn't mean to make you so upset, I'm sorry. Hope you feel better.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser and 5.5psl
lmao, I didn't mean to make you so upset, I'm sorry. Hope you feel better.
Go to the gym lose weight and get on dut
How TF can you even say that gym is cope when you are so fat
You had a good base you ruined it all by fat and still coping with surgeries
All you need is just fat loss , good physique and hair

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Go to the gym lose weight and get on dut
How TF can you even say that gym is cope when you are so fat
You had a good base you ruined it all by fat and still coping with surgeries
All you need is just fat loss , good physique and hair
I need to lose weight, go to the gym, do softmaxxing and surgery. All of those things. The obvious path is to max everything you can. I just thought that you saying being NT and gymmaxxed alone leading to Chad ascension was dumb.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Infraorbital implants ASAP yours are extreme failo tier

• +1
You could get undereye fillers instead if you don't want to do surgery.

• +1

What a waste of bones nigga

Lose that weight I can't believe your chin is that pronounced at like 30%bf atleast

Chad in incognito mode legit

• +1
You could get undereye fillers instead if you don't want to do surgery.
It's ascend or rope. I'm willing to take the risk because I will probably eventually rope if I do not ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
This worst descension I have ever seen. From chadlite to low mtn.

This worst descension I have ever seen. From chadlite to low mtn.
I was never Chadlite. I'm hoping that maybe I could ascend to Chadlite with weightloss, gym, softmaxxing, and surgery, though. That's probably delusional cope on my part, tbh. We'll see how it goes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I was never Chadlite. I'm hoping that maybe I could ascend to Chadlite with weightloss, gym, softmaxxing, and surgery, though. That's probably delusional cope on my part, tbh. We'll see how it goes.
You were htn to chadlite in the last one

Get it back

• +1
You looked pretty gl before. Good jawline and eye area. Why did you get so fat'?

• +1
You looked pretty gl before. Good jawline and eye area. Why did you get so fat'?
I'm an unironic diagnosed autist and as a result, a miserable fuck. I gave up on life and overate to cope. I've mustered up the will to try life one more time before roping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 23157
Bro, we are in the same boat, i also have had a terrible hairline since birth and won't start loosing hair till I'm 60 years old if i follow my grandpas and probably dads genes,hair transplant is probably better since having a big forehead with a good hairline is not a big deal

Holy shit you got fat asf

• JFL
Bro, we are in the same boat, i also have had a terrible hairline since birth and won't start loosing hair till I'm 60 years old if i follow my grandpas and probably dads genes,hair transplant is probably better since having a big forehead with a good hairline is not a big deal
I have an unusual issue with my forehead where there are two bony protrusions jutting out of it (call frontal eminence), so I'm going to have to get those burred down. Eppley's done at least one of those. Then I just have to hope that I have no recession like my father and grandfather and get the transplant. Good luck to you, fellow 5headcel.

I have an unusual issue with my forehead where there are two bony protrusions jutting out of it (call frontal eminence), so I'm going to have to get those burred down. Eppley's done at least one of those. Then I just have to hope that I have no recession like my father and grandfather and get the transplant. Good luck to you, fellow 5headcel.
Do you play elden ring?

insane leanmaxx fuel tbh. u dont need surgery, just lose weight jfl. chad in last pic with good height and physique, u have female gaze face with high smv dont fall for psl meme. u have more pics from when u were lean? did u chewmax also?

• +1
Not 5 head just v shape but do you think there are any way for us who do not have hairloss to grow a better hairline with, minoxidil, onion juice or something like that?

Not 5 head just v shape but do you think there are any way for us who do not have hairloss to grow a better hairline with, minoxidil, onion juice or something like that?
Probably not, but I don't know. Just hair transplant seems to be the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27480