Subhuman gook foid with top tier white male

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Yesterday I was at the pool on vacation and I saw a subhuman gook foid with like a 7.5 psl white male and they had kids together. WTF?!?!? It really is over foids select males based off of attractiveness and foids don’t have to be good looking at all anymore. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
Must have seen me and my wife

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, HSM1, Arkantos and 3 others
Revival of ER

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
Over for many many many fucking men.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Subhuman trash
We're not meant even for subhuman noodlewhores. Society is doomed. DOOOOOOOOOMED.

You're probably rate inflating the guy. He wouldn't have settled with a subhuman gook when he could've gone for a minimum 6.5 PSL stacylite.

I wonder if that is what people thought when I tongue kissed a filipina noodlewhore I was on a date with last month on the street

I wonder if that is what people thought when I tongue kissed a filipina noodlewhore I was on a date with last month on the street
They had KIDS together. :feelsbadman:
You're probably rate inflating the guy. He wouldn't have settled with a subhuman gook when he could've gone for a minimum 6.5 PSL stacylite.
He prob rate inflated the gook cause it has a hole between its legs.

Someone post that pic of sean opry with that bloatmaxxed gook and the caption "this will be looksmatched in 2020"

it is what it is

Utterly shit worthless thread without pics.