Subhuman niglet at my school getting lifemogged and cucked by me and my friend.

Onewithmoss

Onewithmoss

Iron
Extremely unimportant but just funny and kinda brutal to think about. Theres this 5'4 junior at my school whos a totally subhuman niglet, genuinely ugly as fuck. Round face, 0 jawline, recessed chin, nonexistant eyebrows, bug eyes, skinnyfat, and to top it all off has freckles all over his face despite being black so he just looks weird as fuck. But not only is he visually unappealing he also cant dress for shit, has totally dogshit hair, and smells fucking disgusting, I've witnessed girls multiple times saying to him to him "Get the fuck away from me you smell like shit". Poor little niglet just tries to jestermax so that people tolerate his presence but hes not funny at all and is awkward as fuck and makes those around him uncomfortable, hes asked out every girl in the highschool atleast twice and has been turned down each time because women find him ugly and pathetic jfl. He also constantly bitches to the principal that people make racist jokes to him (hes 1 of 2 black kids in the entire school the rest are white) so our principal tries to bring in black "motivational speakers" to tell us their life stories to try and show us they're just like us jfl.

Now onto the kinda brutal part, hes liked a girl in his class whos a 5'10 french low htb since he was in 7'th grade, unfortunately for niglet shes liked my High mtn-Low htn 6'0 french friend for the past 9 months. Niglet asked my friend who he was going to take to prom while he was in the car with us (asked us for a ride to the store during lunch lmfao) and my friend said he was taking the girl, which made him visibly sad and he just said "Oh, nice haha." and then later that day asked her to go to prom with him instead :lul: just to get rejected and made fun of by most of the people in his class so he left early and didnt show up for a few days.

Now for the second kinda brutal part, I had started talking to this blonde hair blue eyed german high mtb for a few months getting to know her, she started to really like me but as I got to know her more I lost interest completely because she was unbelievably boring and fake with hyper christian parents who liked me alot, they were pretty cool but she was just so unbelievably boring and her personality and sense of humor immediately switched based on who she was with, so when she was with me she would make jokes about killing people with hammers or stabbing people in their sleep or taking them to the woods and killing them which me and my friend thought was hilarious but then I realized it was just her copying shit I had said and it wasnt her actual sense of humor, he realized it too once I pointed it out and the french girl pointed it out too. Now unbeknownst to me niglet apparently had moved on from the french girl to the girl I was talking to, so he tried jestermaxxing like usual with her and ended up just creeping her out she said, and eventually he asked her out just for her to say she's interested in someone else :lul:(by this point I was not interested in her but was still talking to her), I quit talking to her but she still tries to talk to me and she said she tries to stay away from him cause she said he creeps her out when I asked her about him. My friend once posted a pic of me him and the 2 girls sitting in a flower field talking and niglet commented on the post asking us to take him there sometime (we told him no and to get fucked lmfao)

Recently niglet has moved his focus back to the french girl and has been hitting on her and trying to be around her and get close to her despite knowing shes dating my friend and shes constantly telling him to get the fuck away from her or to just stop talking. A few days ago we were sitting in her car in the parking lot talking and some sophomore we're friends with came up to the car and asked if we would give him and his friend a ride to the store so we said yes because we like the kid. Turns out his friend was the niglet, and the moment he got in the car we could all smell him and he smelt fucking awful, we drove them like halfway before she pulled over and told him to get the fuck out of the car because he smells awful, while he was standing outside the window she turned to my friend and said "I'm so glad you smell good" (we've colognemaxxed lmfao) and so poor niglet had to walk. Recently she texted my friend saying he’s so gross and overbearing that it’s making her increasingly uncomfortable and if it continues she wants my friend to confront him 1 on 1 and maybe scare him because he wont stay away from her and never leaves her alone in class.

Absolutely brutal and depression inducing lifestyle, if I was suddenly put into his body I would kill myself as swiftly as possible. Ramblings from a shack on a mountain but just wanted to talk about it because its so funny to think about. Poor niglet never stood a chance.

• So Sad
Reactions: Recessed Life and liberiangrimreaper
use me as a DNR button

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bdot, watah, Onewithmoss and 1 other person
I'm going to cast a curse on you nigger. Severe osteoporosis by the time you are 28.
DNRD

Btw that niglet will grow up to be a 6’5 status maxed roided out Tyrone athlete with a 10 by 8 and cuck you so hard that you’ll have to get a shotgun and blow your brains out.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
DNRD

Btw that niglet will grow up to be a 6’5 status maxed roided out Tyrone athlete with a 10 by 8 and cuck you so hard that you’ll have to get a shotgun and blow your brains out.
Yes niglet will grow 13 inches at the age of 17 and rape everyone who's done him wrong, revenge of the niglet. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yes niglet will grow 13 inches at the age of 17 and rape everyone who's done him wrong, revenge of the niglet. :feelswhy:
Buddy, this happened to me. Now I bully worthless cumskins like you into roping. 5 low T cumskins already gone because of me 👍🏿

• JFL
Reactions: Onewithmoss
IMG 1602