Subhuman spics slaying in russia

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Just be ethnic in Rosija is law @Jason Voorhees If this guy can slay, anyone can. He plows through russian MTB’s-HTB’s like its nothing. Its definitely not betabuxxing either, he comes from a 3rd world shithole in Latim, theres no way this guy can afford to betabux lol. @St.TikTokcel this guy slays while you rot :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, Bomber517, Xangsane and 12 others
IMG 4319

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, RAMU KAKA, watah and 11 others
Just be ethnic in Rosija is law @Jason Voorhees If this guy can slay, anyone can. He plows through russian MTB’s-HTB’s like its nothing. Its definitely not betabuxxing either, he comes from a 3rd world shithole in Latim, theres no way this guy can afford to betabux lol. @St.TikTokcel this guy slays while you rot :feelshah:

peruano takeover 😛

• +1
Reactions: murdah

he must got money if he got to russia from his shithole tho

• +1
I cage @ chad copers so hard. Women make the most dysgenic mating choices. They don’t fuck MUH LE HECKIN EPIC CHADDERINO, they fuck utter subhumans. The modern female will fuck niggers, dogs, curries, manlets, it doesn’t matter.

ER was blackpilled about this and often talked about seeing poorfag curries with gl blonde girls. The average PSL basement hindu today is not blackpilled.
@Xtra

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, 0S4MA, watah and 14 others
One in white t shirt can larp as Iranian

• +1
I laugh at chad copers so hard. Women make the most dysgenic mating choices. They don’t fuck MUH LE HECKIN EPIC CHADDERINO, they fuck utter subhumans. The modern female will fuck niggers, dogs, curries, manlets, it doesn’t matter.

ER was blackpilled about this and often talked about seeing poorfag curries with gl blonde girls. The average PSL basement hindu today is not blackpilled.
@Xtra
These are russian women though.

These are russian women though.
And you’ll have russiancels tell you “muh russia is hard mode bro if russian women were easy I wouldn’t be an incel”.

Same way you’ll have a italiancel tell you “ muh women love pale blond Nords, over for wops” or a nerdic say “muh women love tall dark and handsome Italians, over for us nerdics”.
In reality women everywhere fuck mostly subhumans.
You will see this the second you leave your basement. Chad is the biggest rotter cope to ever exist.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman, watah, WishIwasChico and 9 others
And you’ll have russiancels tell you “muh russia is hard mode bro if russian women were easy I wouldn’t be an incel”.

Same way you’ll have a italiancel tell you “ muh women love pale blond Nords, over for Italiancels” or a nerdic say “muh women love tall dark and handsome Italians, over for us nerdics”.
In reality women everywhere fuck mostly subhumans.
You will see this the second you leave your basement. Chad is the biggest rotter cope to ever exist.
Just be ethnic is law.

• +1
Reactions: wheres681

0 mtb and htb

All LTB, the highest was strong ltb

@murdah just overrated any white basic foids as usual

• +1
Reactions: Kazey
Just be ethnic is law.
Women fuck white subhumans too tbh, modern women will fuck anything. They’ll fuck a rusty nail sticking out of the ground.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and murdah
Just the average Eastern European experience..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
How the FUCK does this work? Pls no meme answer about muh BLC or some shit.
Im genuinely curious about how a group of browns that dont speak the language can pull white girls that mog them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and murdah
Im genuinely curious about how a group of browns that dont speak the language can pull white girls that mog them
NT high trust

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and murdah
  • +1
The non-meme answer is that women are retarded and easy to manipulate and fuck if you’re not an autist forum dweller.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Mewton, borntosuffer and 3 others
he has a tall skull, he's universally attractive

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah, LonelyLooksmaxxer, borntosuffer and 2 others
might not be over for baljeets who want russian woman very hot n sexy saar

• JFL
He's ugly as fuck damn

• JFL
I mean if they can afford to come to russia, they most likely are able to betabuxx lmao...

but on a real note, its just betabuxx + foreigner halo

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and murdah
He has Aura+ Rizz

• +1
@Chadeep @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Mewton, Chadeep and 1 other person
Retarded OP, retarded thread.

• Hmm...

K3ep crying

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
I cage @ chad copers so hard. Women make the most dysgenic mating choices. They don’t fuck MUH LE HECKIN EPIC CHADDERINO, they fuck utter subhumans. The modern female will fuck niggers, dogs, curries, manlets, it doesn’t matter.

@Xtra
hahahahaha and there’s still tons of people on this forum getting mad at me for saying women don’t select good genetics. what an absolute joke

there’s no “good genetics” located on an ugly twink or on a random thug manlet or that fat abomination I showed you before. most women in general don’t give a rats ass about genetics

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, murdah and Zelenskyiv
hahahahaha and there’s still tons of people on this forum getting mad at me for saying women don’t select good genetics. what an absolute joke

there’s no “good genetics” located on an ugly twink or on a random thug manlet or that fat abomination I showed you before. most women in general don’t give a rats ass about genetics
when it comes to shitskins they dknt care

when it comes to shitskins they dknt care
im talking about whites too, almost everyone is white where i live, same shit

• Woah
fake this is fake this cant be iam rotting my life her while he is slaying mtb

taking videos with a bunch of femcels and kissing 1 obese girl doesn't equal slayign :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Addicted to their chimichanga

• +1

It's copium from dudes who treat dating and sex like a meritocracy.

I even became friends with a cute Swedish girl when I lived in Manhattan who ended up moving back to Sweden and marrying a bald headed Kenyan dude with crooked yellow teeth and they have 2 cute Mixed daughters together.

But, according to looksmax, women are Giga Eugenicists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra and murdah
He's statusmaxxed jfl.

It's copium from dudes who treat dating and sex like a meritocracy.

I even became friends with a cute Swedish girl when I lived in Manhattan who ended up moving back to Sweden and marrying a bald headed Kenyan dude with crooked yellow teeth and they have 2 cute Mixed daughters together.

But, according to looksmax, women are Giga Eugenicists.
they are coping hard, they want to believe women are huge eugenicists when in reality they fuck any retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface756, murdah, Debetro and 1 other person
All of them ethnic ugly ltbs degenerate unters. Couldn't give less of a shit however she should be expelled and go to Cochagamba with his baby daddy.

• JFL
guy in beanie isn't subhuman

they are coping hard, they want to believe women are huge eugenicists when in reality they fuck any retard
One subhuman fucking a foid doesn't disprove the blackpill. Just because one did doesn't mean that billions are slaying.