Subhuman spics slaying in russia

Ngl though...Slavic women can be a bit desperate.

I remember using Tinder and getting messages from women from Ukraine, Russia, Latvia, and Kazakhstan(yes....Kazakhstan).

I think many are just into foreign men in general. Like a White version of Filipinas.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
All of them ethnic ugly ltbs degenerate unters. Couldn't give less of a shit however she should be expelled and go to Cochagamba with his baby daddy.
You haven't seen some of his other foids, easily some strong MTBs, weak MTBs

• +1
they are coping hard, they want to believe women are huge eugenicists when in reality they fuck any retard
Any retard except me l... :feelsrope:

One subhuman fucking a foid doesn't disprove the blackpill. Just because one did doesn't mean that billions are slaying.
it depends on location, those who deny cultural/locational differences are beyond retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517
How big is his dick btw?

Geomaxxing is always better than looksmaxxing if you’re not white or black (or pass as those two groups) in the west.

As much as people here deny it, looks isn’t everything. Status pill is far more brutal than looks pill since you can at least change your looks significantly with surgery, roids, etc.

Status is assigned to you by society and it can take decades or even centuries for various group’s statuses to change.

The only way you can change your status is by moving to a different country.

Yes but how? Doing it consistently makes no sense
Betabuxxing probably, but a lot of russian/slavic women like shitskins for some reason. I’ve even seen them fawn over black guys which is weird

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
And you’ll have russiancels tell you “muh russia is hard mode bro if russian women were easy I wouldn’t be an incel”.

Same way you’ll have a italiancel tell you “ muh women love pale blond Nords, over for wops” or a nerdic say “muh women love tall dark and handsome Italians, over for us nerdics”.
In reality women everywhere fuck mostly subhumans.
You will see this the second you leave your basement. Chad is the biggest rotter cope to ever exist.

Yes but how? Doing it consistently makes no sense
Just be exotic. If you’re Latino, Indian, or East Asian you can run that game there due to non-existent immigrant populations from those areas there.

Russia isn’t a western country. The American hierarchy of white > white passing Latino > black > non-white passing Latino > MENA > East Asian > sea > south Asian doesn’t exist there.

Russian hierarchy is basically this.

non-CIS Foreigners >>>> Russians > Central Asians > Caucasus people

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
Just be exotic. If you’re Latino, Indian, or East Asian you can run that game there due to non-existent immigrant populations from those areas there.

Russia isn’t a western country. The American hierarchy of white > white passing Latino > black > non-white passing Latino > MENA > East Asian > sea > south Asian doesn’t exist there.

Russian hierarchy is basically this.

non-CIS Foreigners >>>> Russians > Central Asians > Caucasus people
Okay I'm paki I will go there and demand blonde foids, wdyt

• +1
Okay I'm paki I will go there and demand blonde foids, wdyt
Are you Pakistani Pakistani or like UK citizen or some shit? You’ll get thrown in jail if you’re a western citizen tbh. Otherwise you can run JBE.

Are you Pakistani Pakistani or like UK citizen or some shit? You’ll get thrown in jail if you’re a western citizen tbh. Otherwise you can run JBE.
Yes UK citizen i forgot this country has made an enemy of Russia