Subhuman traits are literally everywhere around you

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
Seriously, look everywhere and you'll see that 75-80% of guys have subhuman traits. Even the guys I used to look at as good looking back in high school were subhuman.

- NCT is so prevalent it's not even funny. PCT or neutral aren't as common as I thought they were
- A defined/downward tilting medial canthus is even more rare. Most guys don't even have a real medial canthus to begin with, so hunter eyes are out of the question for most.
- Recessed. A lot of guys are high body fat %, and even then, a good jawline and ramus is SUPER RARE. I was shocked at how many recessed guys I saw at uni. Legit zero jaw length and no protruding chin.
- Here is the real kicker, maxilla. We compare our maxilla's here to male models, but literally 90% of guys you will see have a somewhat recessed maxilla. A DECENT maxilla is super rare already. A Barrett level Maxilla is literally 1 in 1000000000000000.
- The BIGGEST one I see. Weak collective eye area. I know I mentioned the two eye area traits above already, but a super weak eye area is literally an average male's trait.

Just take a fucking look around. Most men are total subhumans and the only saving grace they could have is height or pheno.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 11705, Kmscurry and 49 others
legit
most people here are brainwashed looking at male models all day not realizing how rare these features are

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad, TUSSELEIF, Kmscurry and 43 others
Massive cope and bluepilled

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Zradrad, Solidcoin and 8 others
yes site brainwashed you with the terminology itself. the words "subhuman" and "3 PSL" have you believing that you are far below the normal, and that the normal is 5 PSL, and you are well below it. But in reality the terminology is what's confusing and PSL users rank "average" traits as damn near lefort 3 contestants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zradrad, Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and 12 others
Massive cope and bluepilled
JFL. You think I'm saying "oh look at these utter subhumans they slay pussy but why can't you??" no, I'm saying that 80% of men are truly subhuman like women say they are. Being in the top 20% is literally a matter of having somewhat decent facial aesthetics. Facial aesthetics = rare.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
You are coping.
The ratio of subhuman males to high PSL males on tinder is like 100:1. Remember that tinder is 80% male and the gigachads use tinder for sure compared to the the millions of subhumans that have already given up on it. Even with that, subhumans MASSIVELY outnumber anyone with facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, CopeIsReal, Chadelite and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and SubhumanCurrycel
i mean yea chads are rare but (((Dating apps))) and (((instagram))) make it easy for foids to find em

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, CopeIsReal, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
90% of the people I encounter dont have NCT tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, chadpreetcel123, SubhumanCurrycel and 12 others
Seriously, look everywhere and you'll see that 75-80% of guys have subhuman traits. Even the guys I used to look at as good looking back in high school were subhuman.

- NCT is so prevalent it's not even funny. PCT or neutral aren't as common as I thought they were
- A defined/downward tilting medial canthus is even more rare. Most guys don't even have a real medial canthus to begin with, so hunter eyes are out of the question for most.
- Recessed. A lot of guys are high body fat %, and even then, a good jawline and ramus is SUPER RARE. I was shocked at how many recessed guys I saw at uni. Legit zero jaw length and no protruding chin.
- Here is the real kicker, maxilla. We compare our maxilla's here to male models, but literally 90% of guys you will see have a somewhat recessed maxilla. A DECENT maxilla is super rare already. A Barrett level Maxilla is literally 1 in 1000000000000000.
- The BIGGEST one I see. Weak collective eye area. I know I mentioned the two eye area traits above already, but a super weak eye area is literally an average male's trait.

Just take a fucking look around. Most men are total subhumans and the only saving grace they could have is height or pheno.
The dude that has pct at my gym gets all the hoes 😔. He literally is a 10/10 girls rotate getting next to him it’s fucking hilarious. Every time I see someone with nct I go to myself “damn that’s what I look like. That sucks” NCT is the absolute death sentence for a man.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 39
The dude that has pct at my gym gets all the hoes 😔. He literally is a 10/10 girls rotate getting next to him it’s fucking hilarious. Every time I see someone with nct I go to myself “damn that’s what I look like. That sucks” NCT is the absolute death sentence for a man.
Cope i have pct and am virgin
Cope i have pct and am virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
so many idiots on this site have a deluded perception of what average actually is. I see high tier normies get rated normie all the time.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, oldcell, Deleted member 39 and 5 others

yeah now when i walk around public i see most people have big flaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
if you want to feel better about yourself just go outside

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad, Be_ConfidentBro, piscicide and 6 others
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 8064
Not a lifefuel though. The fact that subhumans getting sex even once in a year but you've always been khhtv makes us realise that we're more subhuman than we think

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2729 and Beetlejuice
Not a lifefuel though. The fact that subhumans getting sex even once in a year but you've always been khhtv makes us realise that we're more subhuman than we think
Or mentalceldom. This does exist you know. Look at tehnoslav or anyone on lookism for that matter.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1751
Or mentalceldom. This does exist you know. Look at tehnoslav or anyone on lookism for that matter.
What you mean? I'm a normie guy but o don't even have female friends

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Ask yourself why you are on this site bro. You gotta make an effort. No cope srs.
I'm here to looksmax and increase the chamces of getting a gf. I wasn't even an active user before corona and there were times when i didn't even use looksmax for months. But here i am !

I'm here to looksmax and increase the chamces of getting a gf. I wasn't even an active user before corona and there were times when i didn't even use looksmax for months. But here i am !
That's what I'm saying bro, even as you looksmax, as a normie or chadlite you still have to make an effort. I tbh hate how users think that your normal run of the mill Chad is just out here getting girls left and right. Only Chico level guys get that type of shit and even then it's usually low value women that do the chasing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
When I first came to this site I was shocked at seeing lakowski and Barretts faces, God tier pasl seems common place now. Then when I go outside I'm shocked.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Good_Little_Goy, BigBoy and 2 others
True ngl

and I would add nose too

most guys I see irl have bad noses (hooked,unsymmetrical,weird shaped,crooked,very short,very wide)

it’s rare to see someone with Barrett,delon or David Beckham tier nose irl ngl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and HighIQcel
When I first came to this site I was shocked at seeing lakowski and Barretts faces, God tier pasl seems common place now. Then when I go outside I'm shocked.
Everywhere I go I see maxillacels. It's crazy how you're trained think Barrett level maxilla is supposed to be commonplace, yet it literally doesn't exist for the majority of men.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and SubhumanCurrycel
True ngl

and I would add nose too

most guys I see irl have bad noses (hooked,unsymmetrical,weird shaped,crooked,very short,very wide)

it’s rare to see someone with Barrett,delon or David Beckham tier nose irl ngl
Indeed, but I feel like "JHDN" (Just have a decent nose) applies. Most people's shortcomings come from the nose, so standards for it aren't really high.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, SubhumanCurrycel and mido the slayer
Everywhere I go I see maxillacels. It's crazy how you're trained think Barrett level maxilla is supposed to be commonplace, yet it literally doesn't exist for the majority of men.
Barretts 1 in a billion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Indeed, but I feel like "JHDN" (Just have a decent nose) applies. Most people's shortcomings come from the nose, so standards for it aren't really high.
Me and a friend of mine we talk privately morphed some guys with good noses like Barrett and delon,ect and we give them the wider noses and generically bigger nose bone and drops them by 1.5-2.5/10

• +1
Reactions: thecel, HighIQcel and Deleted member 8064
Most people have PCT don't know what you are talking about.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.cope, Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite and 4 others
Me and a friend of mine we talk privately morphed some guys with good noses like Barrett and delon,ect and we give them the wider noses and generically bigger nose bone and drops them by 1.5-2.5/10
And the worst part about it is a rhinoplasty could affect the philtrum also. I have a bit of a mid east nose with some solid cartilage and very slightly crooked, but my philtrum is perfect. Nose is a difficult thing ngl

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
And the worst part about it is a rhinoplasty could affect the philtrum also. I have a bit of a mid east nose with some solid cartilage and very slightly crooked, but my philtrum is perfect. Nose is a difficult thing ngl
Yeah indeed

tbh if I was would sacrifice a slightly longer philtrim for way better nose ngl

as long your philtrim is not long and it’s average/slightly above average than you are fine

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 7560 and Deleted member 8064

Agreed. Most guys have neutral canthal tilt. Most girls I see have slight positive canthal tilt with blacks & asians having crazy PCT sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The average guy isn’t well developed, which I think is commonly accepted here.

but we get flooded with guys like O’Pry, Barrett, gandy and Chico etc. Which are not representative of even your typical chad. It might be because I live in England so everyone here is a recessed dog but no one I’ve seen has a maxilla on the level of Barrett, and I’ve never seen a guy with hunter eyes on par with guys like O’Pry or Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Mr.cope, Deleted member 2157 and 5 others
The most rare trait i see is good zygos tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 6400, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
no I'm bellow 33% of the population

The most rare trait i see is good zygos tbh
Damn right boyo. I should have added that in there. Decent zygo arch + decent maxilla is legit top 20%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and didntreadlol
Tbh I was exaggerating about the NCT, but it overall ties into weak eye area being a trait for the overwhelming majority of men. If it isn't NCT, then it's definitely weak brow ridge, eye bags, or terrible shape.

Cope, I see gl teens whenever I go outside. Most of the reason older guys look worse in general is high bf/balding .
But they are either in a LTRs and get sex like once in a week or not get any so they are not our competition.

• +1
Reactions: Nct_cuto, Chadlitecel, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Cope, I see gl teens whenever I go outside. Most of the reason older guys look worse in general is high bf/balding .
But they are either in a LTRs and get sex like once in a week or not get any so they are not our competition.
I already accounted for that, I'm talking strictly 18-25 year olds here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
I already accounted for that, I'm talking strictly 18-25 year olds here.
Wait, are u saying my friends in HS are gonna get bloated during college ? For what reason ?

Also where do you live ?

Wait, are u saying my friends in HS are gonna get bloated during college ? For what reason ?

Also where do you live ?
I'm saying that gl genetics are actually rare. How gl are your friends?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Daily reminder for OP that even the average autist looks like that