Subhuman traits are literally everywhere around you

I'm from Asia and here almost everyone here has recessed maxillas and no forward growth. Sometimes after browsing male models on this site it hurts my eyes to go out and look at people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zradrad, Be_ConfidentBro, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Me and a friend of mine we talk privately morphed some guys with good noses like Barrett and delon,ect and we give them the wider noses and generically bigger nose bone and drops them by 1.5-2.5/10

giphy.gif

Over for my wide nigger bulbous nose.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zradrad and HighIQcel
True
I always cringe hard at the subhumans walking around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
I'm from Asia and here almost everyone here has recessed maxillas and no forward growth. Sometimes after browsing male models on this site it hurts my eyes to go out and look at people
I slightly agree. Lurking in psl forums made gooks way uglier in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Anyone who leaves there house will know that real gl people are rare

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 8064
Seriously, look everywhere and you'll see that 75-80% of guys have subhuman traits. Even the guys I used to look at as good looking back in high school were subhuman.

- NCT is so prevalent it's not even funny. PCT or neutral aren't as common as I thought they were
- A defined/downward tilting medial canthus is even more rare. Most guys don't even have a real medial canthus to begin with, so hunter eyes are out of the question for most.
- Recessed. A lot of guys are high body fat %, and even then, a good jawline and ramus is SUPER RARE. I was shocked at how many recessed guys I saw at uni. Legit zero jaw length and no protruding chin.
- Here is the real kicker, maxilla. We compare our maxilla's here to male models, but literally 90% of guys you will see have a somewhat recessed maxilla. A DECENT maxilla is super rare already. A Barrett level Maxilla is literally 1 in 1000000000000000.
- The BIGGEST one I see. Weak collective eye area. I know I mentioned the two eye area traits above already, but a super weak eye area is literally an average male's trait.

Just take a fucking look around. Most men are total subhumans and the only saving grace they could have is height or pheno.
100% spot on OP. but then again this is part of the reason as to why 80% of guys are seen as undesirable to women.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 7776
True af, I went to play football yesterday and I mogged almost everyone there, they were all recessed with small frames, I framemogged and Maxillamogged them to oblivion, but somehow they were all with girlfriends and Im rotting jfl

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: bladeeout, Deleted member 6400, Tyronecell and 1 other person
The dude that has pct at my gym gets all the hoes 😔. He literally is a 10/10 girls rotate getting next to him it’s fucking hilarious. Every time I see someone with nct I go to myself “damn that’s what I look like. That sucks” NCT is the absolute death sentence for a man.
Its easily reversible. Just get canthoplasty. unlike a recessed jaw.

The average guy isn’t well developed, which I think is commonly accepted here.

but we get flooded with guys like O’Pry, Barrett, gandy and Chico etc. Which are not representative of even your typical chad. It might be because I live in England so everyone here is a recessed dog but no one I’ve seen has a maxilla on the level of Barrett, and I’ve never seen a guy with hunter eyes on par with guys like O’Pry or Gandy.
I’ve seen a few guys like this in my city. Ones a model, the other looks like hemsworth. But when you see em your like god damn that’s a good looking dude

Good zygos and hollow cheeks are rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
100% spot on OP. but then again this is part of the reason as to why 80% of guys are seen as undesirable to women.
Indeed. Here a lot of us with facial aesthetics are, yet we fail to realize how hard we mog the typical 100,000 population city. I have gone on 4 hours+ mog streaks walking around my uni.

Lifefuel if youre from sea, as a destination after ascending, to mog the majority of ppl and find a gl ricegirl.

Last edited:
Decent maxilla is something you really rarely see in Finnish people. Just having a good maxilla makes you instantly a Chad if you have no other failos

Sorry, I meant a maxilla in general doesn't exist for the majority of men.
Can confirm. Most guys (Even most of my friends) Are fat with or nonfat with shit jaw. Dogshit sideprofile jfl.

• +1
Loads of people here make fun of east asians for not having brow ridges often but I go outside and notice the vast majority of caucasoid (european or curry or arab) people do not have them either.

• +1
The most rare trait i see is good zygos tbh
This.
Hardly see dudes with solid bone mass zygos.
Knew one gigachad facially with it in HS but other than that very rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Good_Little_Goy
Loads of people here make fun of east asians for not having brow ridges often but I go outside and notice the vast majority of caucasoid (european or curry or arab) people do not have them either.
No dude I’m Indian and even I have a browridge most whites do as well

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
There's a lot of indians here and very few have brow ridges.
Cope.
We have bad orbitals and cheekbones but our browridges are closer to whites
6A9938EC 2165 40E4 A270 4048F45BB91A

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
True af, I went to play football yesterday and I mogged almost everyone there, they were all recessed with small frames, I framemogged and Maxillamogged them to oblivion, but somehow they were all with girlfriends and Im rotting jfl
Sendo tyrone é fácil mogga mesmo

Cope.
We have bad orbitals and cheekbones but our browridges are closer to whites
View attachment 520486
Most white people don't have browridges either. Not anymore. You do not have an actual brow ridge, for example like SM Krishna.
Most european (brow ridges) are like these

Most white people don't have browridges either. Not anymore. You do not have an actual brow ridge, for example like SM Krishna.
Most european (brow ridges) are like these
View attachment 520501
View attachment 520502
How the fuck is the bone sticking out on top of my eyes not a fucking browridge lol.
Euro browridges are protruding it’s a cold adapted trait a pure euro assuming goodness development should have ones similar to mine

How the fuck is the bone sticking out on top of my eyes not a fucking browridge lol.
Euro browridges are protruding it’s a cold adapted trait a pure euro assuming goodness development should have ones similar to mine
those are just supraorbitals
>pure euro
>cold adapted
So why do papuans/abos have the biggest ones?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Theirs is highest apparently browridge Auden in force dispersion from chewing stresses they have large jaws and prognasthism so it makes sense their ridges are big but it’s not like a Euros
Even the modern fucked up recessed fat ones with diabetes still have them tbh.
Examples of the main 3 races with brow ridges
Hiroyuki Sanada (Japanese)
HiroyukiSanadaside

David Gandy (English)

50 Cent (Afro American)

None of these people have acromegaly.

Also yeah, its crazy how rare good zygos are.

Indeed. Here a lot of us with facial aesthetics are, yet we fail to realize how hard we mog the typical 100,000 population city. I have gone on 4 hours+ mog streaks walking around my uni.
Mog streaks
Jfl that’s actually the funniest shit I’ve ever heard and I will definitely start paying attention to my mob streaks

• +1
yes site brainwashed you with the terminology itself. the words "subhuman" and "3 PSL" have you believing that you are far below the normal, and that the normal is 5 PSL, and you are well below it. But in reality the terminology is what's confusing and PSL users rank "average" traits as damn near lefort 3 contestants.
Average traits are subhuman traits
Its rare to see well developed faces

• +1
Bump tbh

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Reminder that psl truly fucks with ur brain. Most ppl u see on the streaks are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8064 and SubhumanCurrycel
Post made me excited because I have pct and downturned medial canthus but then I got to recessed. FML

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 8064
The ratio of subhuman males to high PSL males on tinder is like 100:1. Remember that tinder is 80% male and the gigachads use tinder for sure compared to the the millions of subhumans that have already given up on it. Even with that, subhumans MASSIVELY outnumber anyone with facial aesthetics.
Late reply but:
Those men are likely upfront and boosted by the algorithm because their initial swipes were high hence they are up front in the queue

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 8064
Late reply but:
Those men are likely upfront and boosted by the algorithm because their initial swipes were high hence they are up front in the queue
Yes and it was in the city of London, a very active, if not the most active, city. So, number wise there were a lot of Chads, but % wise they paled in comparison to amount of subhumans that were behind them.

Just take every rating given on here and add +1-2 to get a realistic rating. 50days online of jerking off to pics of Chico and Jordan Barrett does that to people's brains

Tbh ngl I never even noticed NCT in people before I came on this forum, I've probably never seen a non-Asian male with PCT in real life. Slight NCT just looks neutral unless you really focus on it. Bad NCT is usually a death sentence but if you are tall and big enough with decent browridge and wide orbitals it might make you look more intimidating and unfriendly and give you mog potential

• +1
Tbh. Especially in my HS everyone is either bloated face manlets or pencil neck recessed chin tallfag subhumans. Actual Chads are very rare, maybe one out of a couple tens perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad
very important thread. this site promotes mental illness tbfngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705