Subliminals and mewing are the ultimate mask

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Have you ever wanted to make a drastic looksmax but are too afraid the normies will realize what you have done and either make fun of you for caring so much, or copy you and reap the same benefits?

Well I am here to tell you that subliminal and mewing are the perfect disguises to hide whatever you plan on doing, want jaw filler? If anyone asks about it say you started putting your tongue at the top of your mouth, want to get LL? Just say you listened to "become taller" subliminals.

I hope you enjoyed this water info, do whatever you can to make sure normies don't find out about looksmaxxing or it's over, do whatever you can to make them follow useless copes.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Sir Galachad and 13 others
haha so funny bait. take my muh soy point.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 17531
id rather kms rather than tell someone i listened to a height subliminal, thats worse than telling someone you got LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Tasty17, LimaDummy and 7 others
id rather kms then tell someone i listened to a height subliminal, thats worse than telling someone you got LL
no because if they are low IQ they will try it themselves and get tinnitus, making the competition easier for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Deleted member 22354, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
no because if they are low IQ they will try it themselves and get tinnitus, making the competition easier for you
Nigga just tell them its a super late growth spurt jfl

stealing my avi halo
ezgif-4-6cca335d1d.gif

I grew taller from 176cm to 179cm at the age of 22 from morphic field grow taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Bro these dummies don’t know subliminal made me grow 6’3 with dad 5’7 and mom 5’4 no one in my family is above 5’9 lol and I grew 8 inches from 5’7 to 6’3 in 4 month of consistent listening 7ft is my goal.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, odegoat, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
idk, saying mewing ain't too bad but saying subliminal is so shit lol
also saying any shit like that is kinda admitting you had an insecurity about it, which is not good

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
also saying any shit like that is kinda admitting you had an insecurity about it, which is not good
well if you get jaw filler for example what are you supposed to tell them? That you had a second puberty? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 19766
Dont tell someone you do subliminals unless you want them to think youre a mentally ill faggot nobody does that shit except abused 13 yr old girls on tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: odegoat, Deleted member 19766 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Dont tell someone you do subliminals unless you want them to think youre a mentally ill faggot nobody does that shit except abused 13 yr old girls on tiktok
13 year old girls on tiktok is prime tho so their appeal is all that matters, it might add some relateability which could help you get them

Bro these dummies don’t know subliminal made me grow 6’3 with dad 5’7 and mom 5’4 no one in my family is above 5’9 lol and I grew 8 inches from 5’7 to 6’3 in 4 month of consistent listening 7ft is my goal.
which subliminal could you please share?

• +1
Reactions: subswork
If u want best male sub channels and subs for specific just dm I got u

• JFL
Reactions: odegoat
well if you get jaw filler for example what are you supposed to tell them? That you had a second puberty? :lul:
Say mewing or something medical (surgery to help with sleep/breathing issues in jaw/nose)

I already explained mewing to my whole family so when i get surgery i can just lie

This is lifefuel for curries

This is lifefuel for curries
They need to drink milk tho no wonder they short cuz they worship cows and no wonder Pakis zoomers are 6’3

Ofc anytime

Wait you grew 20cm in 4 months ? what is your age?

I thought my results from 176cm to 179cm in 4month is insane

Last edited:
  • +1
I personaly would never touch mewing. It’s cope. Only stuff that works are Pixar implants, double jaw surgery where they take your lower maxilla and throw it forward, I’m also a big fan of subliminals when doing filler. It helps me improve my eye area.

@your smile
@subswork

Would you both come to discord? Let's talk there, buddy boyos.

• +1
I personaly would never touch mewing. It’s cope. Only stuff that works are Pixar implants, double jaw surgery where they take your lower maxilla and throw it forward, I’m also a big fan of subliminals when doing filler. It helps me improve my eye area.
yes, it's cope. which is exactly why you should misdirect normies by using it and delude them into thinking looksmaxxing is cope, this should guarantee that they never decide to looksmax in the future if the blackpill goes mainstream and thus making your competition easier

Wait you grew 20cm in 4 months ? what is your age?

I thought my results from 176cm to 179cm in 4month is insane
17 others grew 6 inches at 21 so or even more so my results is aight

@your smile
@subswork

Would you both come to discord? Let's talk there, buddy boyos.
Invite us create A discord server where blackpilled sub users come and share info and results send ur username

Invite us create A discord server where blackpilled sub users come and share info and results send ur username
Sure, give me a title of the server.

• +1
Chad, Lookism.

Also most male subliminal channels are blackpilled fk subs, Daniel mf,rafay.

Have you ever wanted to make a drastic looksmax but are too afraid the normies will realize what you have done and either make fun of you for caring so much, or copy you and reap the same benefits?

Well I am here to tell you that subliminal and mewing are the perfect disguises to hide whatever you plan on doing, want jaw filler? If anyone asks about it say you started putting your tongue at the top of your mouth, want to get LL? Just say you listened to "become taller" subliminals.

I hope you enjoyed this water info, do whatever you can to make sure normies don't find out about looksmaxxing or it's over, do whatever you can to make them follow useless copes.
95% of this forum members think Salludon mewed

• +1